Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 51

229K 6.5K 20.1K
By StylesRoyalty

*Louis' POV*

"Why the fuck are you laughing, don't you think I should be the one laughing?" Harry begins to say.

"You really thought I, believed you were Louis? I'm not stupid Harry." What does he mean? Has Harry been texting Noah this whole time, no.

"Well you sure seemed to believe me in those texts, or is it that you want to look like the smarter one here, so you're lying." He did! I fight the urge to get out of the car and tell Harry off right then and there. Instead I stay in the car, hoping to hear more. It's obvious Harry can't see me by the dark tinted windows.

"No, you have it all wrong. You're the one who believed that I thought you were Louis, I know Louis more than you do. Those texts, I knew that they weren't coming from him. First of all, Louis has his own way of texting. Second, Louis never stopped texting me from his own phone. I'm just here to settle things with you." Fucking shit. This is exactly what I didn't want. I Harry fucked up this time, but now it's back to me.

"Settle things?" Harry laughs.

"Yeah, for you to stay away from Louis." Noah is just making things worse, I knew he wouldn't let this go that easy.

"This isn't comedy central, why don't you just jump to what you're here for." What does Noah want? Fighting Harry better not be it.

"You are funny, aren't you. Guess Louis was wrong about your sense of humor." Great, now Harry's going to keep on questioning how Noah knows that. Fucking Noah can't keep shit to himself.

"What the fuck do you fucking want you dip shit!" Harry yells, his yells are so loud they could probably be heard from the other street.

"Louis. I want him." What the fuck! I hit my head against the back of the seat, letting Noah come was the worst idea. What the fuck did I get myself into.

"Well you can't fucking have him! He's mine not yours, I love him and you don't. You had you're fucking chance at being his, but you fucked everything up. Do you have any idea of all the shit you put him through? He was fucking suicidal because of you! You made him miserable back home! I don't fucking know you but I know damn well that you hurt him, bad. Out of all the things you want, he's the only thing you can't have, not anymore. You had your fucking chance and you took it for granted. Spreading all the rumours about him, making everyone hate him? People like you make me sick. Taking advantage of ones feelings, do you have any idea what that's like? Of course you don't. The whole fucking reason I did all this was to at least teach you a fucking lesson, and make you feel the pain Louis felt because of you. You don't deserve Louis, not after all the fucked up shit you caused him! And no I won't let you fucking have him." My chest tightens by his words. He means every word that he says. Harry is always so hard headed we won't tell me all these things, or tell anyone else. To hear him say those words when he thinks I'm not around only makes me realise how much he actually does "love" me.

"Beautiful. No need for the whole sob story Harry. I learned my lesson, I know now not to mess with anyone's feelings but yours. Why? Because you're the one that doesn't deserve Louis, he's too good for you. I don't even need a fucking need to be having this fucking talk with you, you know why? Because he was never yours, he was always mine. Am I right? Considering he love me first." No he fucking didn't. Before I know it, Harry is on top of Noah, beating the shit out of him, a sight I'm too familiar with now.

I open the car door slowly, hoping Harry doesn't take notice of me. I shut it softly, not making any noise. It's dark outside, only the street lights on the sidewalk illuminate the parking lot. Thankfully he still can't see me, considering that the lights are quite far. I make my way towards Noah, he doesn't look too bad. After all Harry did back away, which is unusual.

"Well I fucked him first." I'm now standing a few feet behind Noah, Harry stands in front of him, still unaware that I'm here.

"What?" I gasp. Did he really just fucking say that. I'm here thinking that Harry is the victim when in reality he isn't. Well I fucked him first , the words echo in my head. I look up at Harry, his face full of remorse. He steps forward, reaching his arm out to me with his mouth open.

"Louis, I can explain." I shake my head and look down at Noah. I lay my hand out helping him get up.

"Are you okay?" I ask Noah. He's pretty bruised up. He groans in pain when I wrap my hand around his wait, placing his arm around my shoulder helping him walk over to his car.

"Louis get back here!" Harry yells from behind. I'm able to get Noah to his car once Harry rushes over to us.

"Louis!" Harry yells again, only a few feet away now.

"What do you want Harry?" I take a good look at him now. Bags are clearly visible under his eyes, his lips aren't like I remember them. They're chapped and dry. The clothes he's wearing show they haven't been washed. I've seen this Harry before. When the I was going out with Lily, this is exactly how he was, a mess. I feel like going up to him and making things better but I can't, not in this situation.

"You can't leave with him!" He waves his hand towards Noah.

"But I can Harry." I bite back. Harry stands without any movement in front of me. Noah's already in the driver seat, seated. Noah tugs at my shirt from the inside of the car.

"He doesn't deserve you Louis, I love you." Noah's words are sweet but they don't take any effect on me. Not like when Harry says he loves me. When Harry says those three simple words, they make my heart flutter and make my cheeks flush. Noah's words are only words with no meaning or emotion behind them.

"Louis you're coming with me. Whether you like it or not. You can't be serious about taking this little bitches side? Are you?" He clenches his jaw, making the outline of it more noticeable.

"I can." I lie. I'm not taking Noah's side, hell no. Yes, what Harry said was wrong but by the looks of it, Noah is only doing this as if I'm an object, something to win.

"But you fucking won't! Let me fucking explain Louis!" His screams make goosebumps rise on my skin, he's never been this furious. Then again he has a reason to be.

"Just go wait in the car Harry, I'll be right there." My voice is calm, I know not to piss him off even more, knowing he's going to tell me shit about talking to Noah and not keeping my promise.

Harry looks over at Noah, giving him last glare and heads to the car.

"You're actually going to take his side? Look at what he's done to you! He's controlling you." Noah says from inside the car.

"I'm not taking anyone's side Noah! You fucking came here to do this? Cause all this shit! Now that you've seen me one last time, you can get lost. Harry was right about you, you had your fucking chance and you ruined it. You made me feel like trash, now it's my turn. I don't ever want to see you again, let alone hear about you." I snap. This is the only way he'll leave me alone. I think.

"But you fucking started talking to me Louis!" He yells back.

"It was a fucking dumb ass mistake, and I'm learning from it. Goodbye." I turn on my heels walking away from him. As I walk I see Harry standing in front of the hood of his car. His fist are laying on top of his car, his head between his two arms, looking down.

"Harry?" My voice shaky when I call his name out. I hear the sound of tires screeching against the road, when I turn back I see Noah's car leaving the place. Thank god.

"Just get in the fucking car Louis." His tone is low but harsh. I know that he's holding all the anger inside of him and can burst out any minute.

I do as he says and get into the car, strapping myself into the seat. Whenever Harry is furious he tends to get out of control behind the steering wheel, might as well be prepared.

I can hear his deep heavy breaths escaping from his nostrils, they flare open as he does. His chest is rising and lowing rapidly. He turns on the car and begins to drive like a maniac. He's only doing this because he's angry and there aren't any pedestrians or cars out in the streets.

"Harry calm down!" I yell when he nearly hits a parked car on the side of the street.

"Calm down? How the fuck for you expect me to calm down? You fucking promised you wouldn't fucking talk to him again! Now I see you're in the same fucking car as him?! What the fuck Louis!" His yelling fills the car, making the music on the radio inaudible.

"You said you were going to explain all this to me Harry!" I do my best to stand my ground in this argument. He looks over at me, revealing his bloodshot eyes.

"You fucking heard every thing didn't you? I did this for you!" I did hear every thing, but I want to hear it coming from him to me this time.

"I didn't hear anything." I lie. He pulls over into an alley in the middle of the street, where no one can see us. He turns off the car, pulling the keys out of the ignition. He takes a deep sigh before speaking.

"I did this, for you. After finding out he was the reason why you moved here and how he made your life miserable, I couldn't just not do anything about it. He also needed to learn that you're mine. He can't have you, no matter how much he loves you because in the end I love you more than he ever will. Those three words are overused now-a-days so maybe won't make much of them, but there isn't any other say to put it. Then again I have him to thank for having you here. If it weren't for him, we probably wouldn't have ever found each other again, disregarding the promise we made when we were kids. I want to you be mine and only mine." His eyes are merciful, and look like they're about to shed tears, ones he's holding in. If I don't go on with his explanation he'll go on and interrogate me about why Noah was with me, and at this point I don't have the ability to argue any more with him. That's when it hit me, this is his greatest weakness. Seeing me with someone else, having another person that's not him call me theirs is his weakness. He completely shuts down whenever this happens, with Lily and now with Noah. This is it, aside from his other biggest weakness, so why not use them both when he's at his lowest.

"You want me to be yours?" I scoot closer to him, unbuckling the seat belt that hold me down to the seat. I whisper the words seductively into his ear. He whimpers at my words.

"Yes." He whispers his word.

I climb onto the back seat of the car, laying down on it. I zip down my pants and look over to Harry, his lips parted and eyes full of lust.

"Then claim me yours." I say, taking this as an advantage to somehow make him forget all this shit is happening.

{Please vote and comment<3 I will be updating AGAIN in a couple hours later on today. Can't wait, so yeah. This does mean it's a double update. So stay tuned ☺️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645 2 24
Dear Harry Styles, I've got to let you go. It'll be better like this. I promise. Remember? I love you. I'm sorry. Yours sincerely, Louis Tomlinson.
14.5K 424 60
Harry left Louis, after admitting to cheating on him. Louis turns to a few things to take away the pain, but is truly helped when him and Liam start...
66.8K 2.7K 22
actions and reactions. (or: harry hasn't spoken for a year and his boyfriend, louis, has yet to figure out why. harry is a sophomore in college and...
397K 15.2K 62
harry doesn't know what to expect when louis moves into the apartment beside his, but he definitely didn't expect hallway kisses and mysterious packa...