Paperjam's Daycare (Reader In...

By dayez_artland

~Completed~ You are a four year old. Your mother and father always worked and always had to get you a babysit... More

New Daycare
Weird Skeletons?
My Oscar!
Lunch Time
Home, sweet home!
I'm as my best friend! (Late Halloween)
Baby Bro/Sis joins Daycare
A Potato Flew around My Room
Baby Marriage *Remake*
A Choclate For You
Is This The Krusty Crab?
Too Many Crushs!
I chooooose (Just a joke)
We're Going On A Trip
Happy Birthday Pt. 1
Happy Birthday Pt. 2
Spring's Daycare!? Pt 1 *REMAKE*
Spring's Daycare!? Pt 2
Spring's Daycare Help
Spring's Daycare!? Pt. 3
Escape Spring!
Error is Dead!?
Thank You

I choooose (Real Chapter)

3.6K 88 105
By dayez_artland

You sit in the middle as they fought, not about you, well for something else. "Nighty...Nighty..." How would you tell the one you like the most? "Nighty.... Nighty..." You stood up next to Nighty. "Do you need something?" Nighty asked. You smile wiggling your eye brows. "How do you even do that?" He asked pointing at your eye brows. "Oh, easily." You kissed his cheek bone. "That's my Senpie!" Cross shouted with his arms crossed. You cross you arms as well. "No, he'd mine." You said blushing. Cross pushed you to the ground. You kicked his leg. "Hah! Dank meme power!" You shouted. "What?" Cross asked. You cringed at his response. "You don't know what Dank Memes are, you are a Sinful person! Even if your not like Lust and his other sin! But you have the worst sin of all! I am a MemeLord! You're..." You pointed at him, "You're a disgrace to this planet! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYONE!" Cross teared up at the last statement. Nighty raised his hand. "I don't know what they are either." Nighty said still with the same dark blush. You inhaled. "You need Holy water!" A bottle of water apperead in your hand and threw the closed bottle at him. Horror chuckled. "I don't know either." SwapFell said smiling. "Get your filthy sins away from me!" You shouted backing up. Horror, Lust, Dream, and SwapFell tried touching you. "No!" You ran away taking the Kawii Potato picture with you. They chased after you. "No! Don't touch me!" You shouted turning a corner. "Hi Y/N!" Alex said. "Can't talk, gotta go!" You saluted and hid behind a wall. You watched as they rushed by. "Okay, Potato. I guess you can be my Foodpie." You stared down at it. The words, "Dank Memes suck" was written on there. You dropped the paper. "Bruh!"

Then you opened your eyes and stared at your blank cieling. The Sun was shining through the window. "What was that dream about again?"

(Sorry, not sorry)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 434 12
(Finished! :3) Heya! This is my first book, but I hope you enjoy. This isn't Fgod, by the way it's my own creation. CM!Error, or should I say... Chil...
30.6K 835 31
[] Highest Rank [] #1 in PJxReader #19 in Paperjam #32 in Error #46 in Ink #730 in School #775 in Reader You are Y/n L/n. You had lost your soul for...
108K 4.1K 20
What if Error has a child.
30.2K 907 28
Error and Ink don't talk that much, but they don't fight either. Ink kept Paperjam a secret from everyone, and revealed it to his most trusted friend...