Supernatural One Shots (Mostl...

By paigeinastory

All in the title everyone. XOXO Disclaimer: I do not own this character, Supernatural does but I take full ow... More

Hello Part One.
I Miss Her Too.
No More Hiding.
You Don't Love Me.
Black And White
Misunderstanding
PDA. Please Don't Anywhere.
Those Were The Days.
Look At The Time.
Hello Part Two.
How About No?
Priceless.
Be Mine; Jensen x reader
Sick and Tired
It Just Had To Be Them.
A Mother's Love Never Fades
Be Mine Part Two
True Love
What I Never Knew I Always Wanted
Big Brother.
Be Mine; Part Three
Back And Forth
I'm The Princess.
Round And Round.
Sick Sister
What Makes Us And Breaks Us.
Water Under The Bridge; Part Three
Risk It All.
Just What You Needed To See.
Dean Imagine Part 1.
Dean Imagine PART TWO.
Welcome To My World.
Dean Imagine.
Harder Than It Looks.
Anything For The Princess.
One Good Man; Jensen x reader
A Lot To Be Thankful for.
House Full Of Girls.
You Give Love A Bad Name. Demon!Dean x reader
Not Really Okay.
Out Like That
Baby's First Christmas Eve.
Back To December
Tale As Old As Time
Mommy Was Kissing Santa Clause!
He's My Demon. Demon!dean x demon!reader
Nobody Love. Rock star!Dean x reader AU
Dean drabble #1
A Walk To Remember. Young!dean x reader
Sink Or Swim
Family Is Family.
Mr. Fizzles Strikes Again.
Think Of Me. Dean Winchester AU
All I Ask.
Love Runs Out.
Spring Baby.
Picture Perfect.
Foolin'
Rabbit Hole.
If You're Happy...
Dean Imagine
Feverish.
Messy.
Harvest Moon Jensen Ackles x reader
His Name Was Jack. PART ONE.
The One With the Nap Partners
You Were My Only Sunshine
Imagine You get hurt on a hunt and Jack is afraid of healing you.
Bitter Sweet.
Get Over Here
Supernatural Imagine.
We've Met Before
Supernatural Imagine
Wedding of the Century; Dean x reader
Supernatural Imagine

On the First Day...

298 7 2
By paigeinastory

You hadn't heard the name Dean Winchester in three years or so. Three years ago, Dean was in a rush to get out of a town for what reason you were still not sure of to this day. He reassured you he would be back in no time. You needed to tell him something but Dean never gave you the chance because he already had one foot out the door. Three years later, not a lot has changed, you're still living with your parents, you still have the same job as you try to get your life together. On that day, you worked the morning to afternoon shift at Sally's, in walks a man. You were worried about filling in someone's else order when they came sauntering in.

He rang the bell when he reached the tall stool. You looked up to the stranger, but he was no stranger. Green eyes, thick short-cut brown hair, the ends sticking up at the top. You remembered those full lips you kissed more than once. It was Dean Winchester skimming over the menu in front of him.

"Are you just gonna stand there or take that man's order? We've got no time to waste!" One of the other waitresses barked from across the restaurant. She broke your train of thought and you swallowed any dignity you had and shuffled over to him.

"Ready to order?" You gulped slightly, as you took your miniature sized notebook and pencil out. Dean shifted his focus onto you and told you a cup of coffee would be great. "Sugar? Creme?" You asked, treating just like any other customer. "I'll take it black, sweetheart." He winked at you. He was treating you like he never even met you.

You didn't know how much longer of this torture you were going to be able to handle. "Would there be anything else, sir?" You huffed placing your hand on your hip. Dean recognized that from somewhere. He furrowed his eyebrows together and tried to think. He's seen a woman do that before. "Do you guys make waffles here?" Dean licked his lips and bit down on the bottom one.

"Indeed we do." You also cared to ask him which kind. "Could I have strawberry waffles?" He shut the menu and handed it over to you. "A wonderful choice." You took it from him and gave his order to the kitchen. It was a pretty slow morning at Sally's but you felt like it was flying. Your time was running out with Dean and if you weren't going to say anything you knew you were going to immediately regret it.

This was your chance you weren't able to take it the last time. Speak up. This is your time. "I feel like I remember you from somewhere." You spoke up suddenly. "I feel the same way." Dean nodded his head, still lost in his thoughts. "I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Does that ring any bells?" So far so good, you thought to yourself.

"Y/N! It's me Dean! I remember you now! It's so good to see you!" He nearly fell out of his chair with so much giddiness. It also sounded like he didn't remember most things so this was more like an accomplishment to him. "Dean Winchester?" Your throat suddenly running dry by just saying his name out loud.

"So what's been happening?" Dean grinned at you, so happy at the way his morning has turned around for him. "Oh nothing much really. The same old same old." You squared your jaw at his question. This was going to be more difficult than you thought it was going to be. "That can be a good or bad thing, right?" You handed Dean his breakfast, as he unfolded the napkin with his eating utensils.

"I guess so." You shrugged with a sigh. You folded your arms over your chest and bit down on a part of the inside of your lip. "What's new with you, Dean?" It doesn't looked like you've changed much over three years." You leaned yourself against the counter, holding your head up with one of your hands. "Has it been three years? Wow, time really does fly. I'm the same." He smiled up at you, also complimenting the chef and the waffles.

"A lot can change in three years right?" You raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah but I hope nothing has changed between us right?" Dean ran his tongue over his eyes and his eyes filled with a fire of passion. "Who knows?" You shrugged again, trying to play it cool as possible. Dean was also making that part incredibly frustrating.

You just wanted to shout from the rooftops. "YOU ARE THE FATHER OF MY THREE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER THAT IS AT HOME!" There you said it. In your head of course. The big bombshell you were going to detonate, tell Dean that you were pregnant. Three years later, your daughter, Elena is three year old and is your happy and healthy girl.

She was at home with your mother, who you knew was going to flip when she finds out that Dean is back in town. So maybe things have changed drastically in three years since Dean has been gone for you. But now that he was back, which you weren't sure he was back to stay permanently, have things officially changed between the both of you?

"We need to talk, Dean." You admitted with another long sigh. "I was just thinking the same thing. Two great minds think alike." He pursed his lips together, noticing the tone of seriousness in your voice and eyes. "Why don't I take you out tonight? Just like the good old days?" Dean smiled, as relief washed over you. That was somewhat you wanted to hear from him.

"I would love that." You answered sincerely. It was true. You weren't going to consider it date because this was going to be far from a date once you break the news to Dean. You and Dean talked a little more and then he paid for his meal and left you a little tip. He was on his way out, he told you to dress night. He was planning a nice night for the both of you.

You told him you weren't going to make any promises but you would at least try. "Cross your heart." He pointed a finger, talking to you like you were young children. In which you did cross your heart, making Dean laugh as he walked out of the door. You pushed hair behind your ear and bit the bottom of your lip.

What were you getting yourself into now? You were insane, imagining that things will be different then the first go round. That is the literally the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and expecting a different result. You picked up your cell phone and called the house.

"Hey, mom. It's me. Yeah, I'm still at work. There is something I want to tell you though. You'll never guess who came in the diner this morning." You looked at your own reflection in the glass and played with your hair for a second. "No, mom it wasn't him. It was Dean Winchester." You balanced your phone with your shoulder.

"What about him? No, I didn't tell him about Elena. Let me get to the point. We're going out tonight and I'll tell him then okay. I gotta go now, Mom. Okay, Mom. I love you, Mom. Okay bye." You acted as if Sally's was packed with people as an excuse to get off of the phone with your mother. You were going to remain positive about tonight. What could go wrong? Oh that's right. Everything. 

Six o'clock came a lot faster than you intended it too. You got off work at three o'clock luckily enough for you. You were able to prepare yourself mentally and physically. You hadn't been on a date in well probably three years. You got to play with Elena before Dean picked you up. "I'll be home soon, sweet peach. Mama loves you" You kissed her on the top of the head when you heard the honk in the driveway.

"Where are you going, Mommy?" Elena looked up from your princess coloring book. "I'm going out and I may not be home before bedtime so grandma and papa will tuck you in, okay." You ruffled the top of her head, causing her to giggle. "Okay, mommy." She shrugged, understanding whatever you had to was important.

Elena was so mature for three years old. You waved at her one last time before walking out the door. There, you saw Dean standing at the hood of his '67 Chevy impala. He still had the same car. Nothing really has changed in Dean's life. Sometimes you wish you could say the same.

You always wanted kids, but never like this. You wanted to do it the right way, with marriage first just like your parents did. Not that there is anything wrong it's just...Dean wasn't with you during the pregnancy and the first three years of Elena's life. He missed out on so much. If you could take it back you would.

"After you my lady." He opened the passenger side door for you and even shut it for you. "What a gentlemen you are, Dean." You smirked at him. ""Whatever you want, sugar." He patted himself on the back pridefully. You rolled your eyes. He was cocky but you can't help loving him for it. Dean got in on the driver's side and roared the engine.

"Where do you wanna go?" Dean asked, hands on the wheel but his eyes all over you. "Eyes on the road, mister." That was an order. "Okay, mom." Dean snickered, causing each of you to laugh. "But seriously, Y/N where do you want to go to dinner?" You appreciated Dean's sweetness, but this was by no means a date.

"There's this nice place right outside of town called Noodle and Company? There really good." You said saying the first place that came to mind that you never go to, and if you did it had to be a special occasion. "Sound goods to me." You told him where to go and you were there in a matter of time.

You ordered at the front and got a table. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" You were surprised Dean cared enough to even remember. "Dean...I need you listen to me but you have to promise not to freak out." You were sitting on your hands. You don't think you have never been this more nervous in your life.

"It can't be that bad. Just tell me whatever is on your mind." Dean reached for your hands and you let him hold your hands. "There was something I needed to tell you the day you skipped town three years ago." Your voice was shaky and you took in a deep breath before continuing. "I intended on telling you I was pregnant, with your child. Nine months later I gave birth to a girl." Your eyes began to water.

Dean's entire face dropped. "Y-you mean to tell me that...I am a father?" Dean let go of your hands and ran a hand over his lips. "Her name is Elena and she turned three in February." You wiped the tear flying down your cheek. "W-why didn't you at least call me, Y/N?" Was Dean's next question.

"How could I? It's not like I had your number or any other way of contacting you. I was all on my own." You shook your head in disbelief. "You're right. But you're not going to be on your own anymore." Dean gathered your two hands and kissed them gingerly. It was about time he stepped up to the plate. Dean was about to take on a lot of responsibility but before he could prove himself worth enough to be a father, he needs to prove to you that he is worthy enough to be your man.

The End! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 209 45
You are in the world of the Winchester's. Completely in love with Dean Winchester. Lucifer is planning to take over the world and you are running out...
139 7 5
Dean Winchester x Fem Reader (I do not own the rights of any supernatural character, the storyline or the details. This is only a fanfiction.)
37.7K 464 23
Well i mean says it all in the title.. Requests are open ig.
424K 10.1K 51
(DeanXReader) Your a hunter. Well on the side, but full time yourown a bar that's on the side of a road in the middle of no where. Actually it's not...