You're My Last Hope (Under Ed...

Von mxchxxlxsmxth

*SEQUEL WILL BE PUBLISHED SOON* {Trigger Warning: Self Harm, Abuse, Rape, Suicide, Depression, Anxiety, Panic... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note
Author's Note Part Two
Author's Note

Chapter 44

489 13 0
Von mxchxxlxsmxth

 Chapter 44

"Just let me cheek his bandages Anthony."

"No mom he's fine. I changed them last night after he went to sleep."

"Well let me give him some more pain kill-"

"Mom no. He was practically high on them last night. If he needs anymore, I'll give him some. He doesn't right now. He's sleeping."

"Okay Anthony if you're sure....You know what to do if the hous-"

"Yes mom I know what to do if the house catches on fire. Just relax and go to work alright? Don't worry about us. We've got Anna and Cody here too."

"Okay Anthony....Don't forget to-"

"Yes mom. I know. I'll drop Taylor off at school."

"Okay. Bye hun. Be safe. I love you. We need to get you a hair cut soon day soon."

"No mom we don't. I like my hair like this."

"But it looks cute when it's short! Aww you were the cutest little boy with your hair all short and-"

"Yea yea yea mom I know. Look you need to get to work. You're gonna be late. Bye mom. I love you."

"Bye Anthony. I love you too." Their whole conversation was barely audible to me. My head hurt badly. I felt too hot. My whole body was hurting badly. I felt someone move my hair back and opened my eyes slowly, looking up at Anthony. I quickly closed my eyes again though. It hurt too much to open them. Anthony was wrong. I needed some pain killers. I let out a small mom and closed my eyes tight, trying to make the head ache go away.

"Hey buddy. Feel any better?" I shake my head, wincing from the pain.

"Where are you hurting?" I opened my eyes slowly and look up at him. I wished he would turn off his lights. That would help the head ache.

"E-e-everywhere...." I could barely talk. My mouth was dry and it hurt to even try. He nods and turns around.

"I'll get you some pain killers okay?" I lift my head up a bit, looking up at him. He was already walking to the door.

"Anth?..." He stops at the door and turns around to look at me.

"Yea Kellin?"

"C-could you get me some water too?..." I ask shyly. He smiles and nods, turning back around.

"Anthony?" I felt bad for asking him to do things for me, but it's not like i could do it myself. He turns back around and looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Could you turn off the lights? I'm sorry it's just that it's giving me a head ache and..." I trial off, unable to finish my sentence because of the pain. I close my eyes again, whimpering softly.

"Yea sure buddy. Don't apologize. It's fine." I could hear him switch of the lights and smile a bit. The head ache went away a bit after that. It wasn't all of it, but it was a bit of relief and I was happy for that. I was almost back to sleep when someone sits on the bed beside me. My eyes snap open and look up to see Anna. I give her a soft smile as she brushes back my hair. I was glad she was here. I was happy to see her.

"Hey Kellin." she whispers, kissing my temple softly. I smile, glad she was whispering.

"Hey Anna." She smiles and hands me a bowl. I look down at it. Strawberries. There were cut-up pieces of strawberries in it. I looked up at her. I didn't want to eat. I didn't feel hungry. Then again, I never ate. My mind was so used to hunger that I dind't even feel it anymore. She kisses my cheek and pets my hair.

"Eat them and then I'll give you some pain killers. I don't want you to take them on an empty stomach." I look up at her with pleading eyes, hoping she wouldn't really make me eat them. I'd probably just end up throwing them up, or at least that's what usually happens. I can never keep food down for long. Anna sighs softly and pecks my lips slowly.

"Baby just eat. Strawberries won't hurt you." I shake my head and look down, tracing my finger over the top of the bowl. She pecks my lips softly again and takes the bowl.

"Here. Open your mouth." I look up at her and shake my head, knowing what she was going to do. She was going to try to feed me. I kept my mouth shut tight. She sighs and sets the bowl down, propping her head up on her hand.

"What can I do to make you eat Kellin?" I shake my head quickly, making my head hurt.

"I-I'm not hungry. I don't want anything." She sighs and takes my hand into her free one.

"You don't need to take pain killers on an empty stomach." I look down.

"I-I-I don't need any...." I lied. She raises her eyebrow slightly. I nod slowly, still looking down. I didn't need any. I've gotten through everything dad put me through without any, I could get through this without any. I'd be just fine.

"Oh really? Then get up and go downstairs. Taylor wants to say goodbye before he leaves for school either way." I look up at her and groan a bit, fully knowing I couldn't get up and walk on my own. I raises her eyebrow again, as if to say, "I'm waiting." I groan again and take the bowl from her, putting a slice of strawberry into my mouth and slowly chewing it. She smiles at me and kisses my cheek.

"Good. Now finish them and I'll go get you some pain killers. Is there anything else you want?" I look down and shake my head, forcing myself to swallow the chewed-up strawberry and put a new one in my mouth. She smiles and gets up. I watch her walk out of the room and look down at the bowl. There was no way I could eat them all. There were too many. My stomach was too used to not eating that it would just reject the food. Still, I force myself to eat a few more. I knew Anna would want me to. I'd do anything to make her happy.

"Okay here. I guess that's enough." Anna says, handing me pain killers. I jumped a bit when she sad that. I hadn't even notice she walked in. I took them out of her hand and swallowed them dry.

"Did Anthony tell you yet?" I looked up at her confused.

"T-tell me what?...." My heart started racing. What was he supposed to tell me? Did it involve Max? Was he okay? I haven't seen him in so long. I didn't know if he was okay or anything really. Anna purses her lips an sighs, standing up.

"I'll go get him. He said he wanted to be the one to tell you." she said while walking to the door. Before she left, she looked back at me and gave me a sorrowful look. My heart beat speed up and I sat up straight up. I should've noticed the pain, but my mind was in too much of a panic. Something bad had happened. It had to be something bad. Nothing good ever happened to me. What had happened this time? Was Anthony leaving? Was Max dead? I could feel tears start to run down my cheeks. I didn't like not knowing what was happening or what had already happened. That left me vulnerable. I could barely make out the sound of foot steps past the sound of my heart. I jumped back into the wall when someone walked through the door, causing pain to ripple down my spine. I bit my lip to keep in a scream as more tears came.

"Whoa whoa whoa Kellin clam down!" I jumped at first, but then recognized the voice. Anthony. He was standing beside the bed and was holding my shoulder. Without a second though, I wrapped my arms around his waist and buried my face into his stomach. He winced an tensed up.

"K-Kellin let go..." More tears started to fall. This was it. He was leaving me for go now. Still, I refused to let go and pulled myself closer to him.

"Kellin please you're hurting me..." he whimpered out. That's when I remembered.

He self harmed.

I jumped back and looked up at him.

"I-I-I'm sorry A-A-nothony-y." I was touching him right where he self harmed. I knew that it hurt him. It hurt all of my scars just to hug him as tight as I was hugging him. I put my face into my knees and sobbed silently, my whole body shaking. I felt Anthony sit and the bed and pull me towards him, but I did my best to stay where I was. I didn't want to hurt him any farther. Still, he managed to pull me into his lap. I tried to get out of his grip, but eventually just gave up. I was too weak to do anything and it made my head hurt to move. Anthony runs his fingers through my hair and whips off my tears.

"What's wrong Kellin?"

"W-what was Anna t-talking about? What w-were you supposed t-to t-tell me?" He sighs and shakes his head, looking away from me. I whimper and look up at him.

"A-Anth?...." He looks over at me and sighs softly.

"K-Kellin your dad....Marley....They were arrested.....While you were out a social worker came back. K-Kellin, they said they were going to move you to a foster home. They said that, with all the claims that were made against your dad....You're going to have to move pretty far...T-they said to Georgia."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.3K 131 15
Kellin Quinn hasn't lived the best life. He is always made fun of at school, causing his severe depression. To make matters worse, he's abused at hom...
35K 1.1K 18
If you asked anyone they would tell you that Tommy's living the dream! He's an internet sensation and has the best friends anyone could ask for. But...
17.9K 269 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
Saved Von mackenzie

Jugendliteratur

941 124 26
"I've realized, over the past few years of high school, that people are like vampires. They suck your dignity, self-confidence, and your self-esteem...