Give Me A Chance ||COMPLETED||

By purplemegx

Nikki had always been dreaming of getting married and having children of her own someday. Now that she found... More

• DRAFT TEASERS •
Cast & their Real Names
Prologue
PLEASE READ!
Ch1 • Double Trouble
Ch2 • Dream Wedding
Ch3 • Chasing Cars
Ch4 • Four Seasons
Ch6 • Konichiwa Japan
Ch7 • Friend indeed
Ch8 • Diva of the Year
Ch9 • Best Gift Ever
Ch10 • Cats and Pink
Nikki + Seth = NETH BELLINS
Videos
Ch11 • Tagged
Ch12 • Uh oh! Trouble
Ch13 • Distressed
Ch14 • Piece of Advice
Ch15 • Evanescence
Ch16 • ハッピー
Ch16.2 • Difference
Ch16.3 • Cloned
Ch17 • Bitter Be Like
Ch18 • Fearless Not Fearless
Ch19 • Turn Tables
Ch20 • The End
Epilogue
Epilogue Part 2
GMAC Book Covers

Epilogue Part 3

1K 28 10
By purplemegx

Sorry for the delay.. I've been busy because I applied for a job and now, I was hired. I survived seven days at work. Yey! But here you go.. I'll miss you guys!

I know today is April fool's day, but I'm not kidding. Hahaha! 😁

This is quite probably the last... 😭

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE THE LOVE! 👍👌❤💟

Thank you! Enjoy reading! 😇📚

#GMACEpilogue {Part Three}

I get back to rehab. I did what I was supposed to do. I drowned myself into training. I was so damn desperate to get back to the ring that I have sessions twice a day, everyday. Because in that way, I could see Nicole happy. I could see what she do best. Even if we didn't end up together, as long as I'll see her smiles, that's good enough. That was all I wanted.

"Hey Colbs.." She said when she approached. She was with someone. "By the way this is Ali.. He's Colby. The one I told you.." She introduced and this Ali reached his hand for a shake which I accepted.

"Hey Colby.. I heard so much about you." He said.

"Yeah? What kind? Worse or worst?" I kidded and we laughed.
We hang for a while here in the gym. I learned that this Ali is an MMA fighter. We share common interests and hobbies. We then became friends.

"How long have you been together?" I asked Ali.

Ever since she went to me and took care of me, she's been talking about him. I talked about mine as well. We've been comfortable talking about our present lives now and it's serene.

"Almost a year.." He said and I nodded. "You know, I have been planning of proposing to her."

"Really? That's great!" I beamed. "Call me if you need help."

"Uh, thanks but.. I know you had your problems unsolved with your wife. We don't want to be a plus."

"Well then, I wish you both the best.."

I really thought she's the one I'd marry, she's the one I'd spend my life with.. But guess what? Things change.. Now my heart is with Nicole and I have no plans on taking it back.

..

Another week came, I found myself following Nicole. T'was odd coz I'm kind of a stalker. My knee is getting okay so I'm not with my crutches anymore. I could also drive by myself now.

Her day was just normal. Except that smile on her face. Yeah she's smiling but I know it's not genuine. I know when she's totally happy like when she's winning a match. And when she's... With me? Yes. But it's in the past.

"How are you doing now Seth?" Brie asked. We're here in a restaurant to dine together, of course with Roman.

"Getting better each day. As long as I see Nicole happy, I'm good." I smilingly said.

"When will you be back?" Roman asked munching on his steak.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Soon, I guess." It's a surprise.

"I already told her what happened about you and Alexis," Brie said.

"What did she say?"

"She's a mess Seth. She's indecisive and all. I didn't know if she believed what I said.. How can we help if she wouldn't help herself?"

I nodded. "It's alright.."

I know it's not that easy to believe the words when she did saw me kissing that girl. I understand if she wouldn't trust me again.

"We had a little fight when she pushed the divorce though.. But she said you agreed?"

I chuckled. "She won't have it. Those damned papers were already burnt into ashes."

I know I made a mistake.. I regretted it. Still I won't let go. As long as I'm capable of the pain, I could take it. I won't let her go.

--

"How are you man? I'm so sorry about the last time. I'm sorry about Nikki."

"It's fine. Past is past. We can't change it.."

"Still I'm sorry." Finn apologized for the nth time. He's so affected as well with what happened to Nicole and I. And since then, he got so angry with Alexis.

"I've to tell you about that Harley Quinn girl." It's Alexa Bliss.

"What is it?"

Finn told me that that night, we were drunkassed. We were already asleep on the floor, but Cody get to stand up and go back to his hotel room. But then the door wasn't locked. This Alexis got the timing and she went in his room. And there she set up her stunt. She called her phone herself using Xavier's. Then took off my shirt and her's too. And the rest is history.

I closed my eyes fighting the urge not to explode. I was so damn mad at her. I don't know if I could forgive what she did. Because she's the reason why our lives were miserable right now. 

--

It was Smackdown live and I'm scheduled to have a peek of my comeback. The doc finally cleared me and I'm all ready for action. I am just here in a room with a tv screen so I could watch the show. It's nearly the main event that I got here and luckily I made it to watch Nicole's match against Alexis.

I really admire her the most and it made me love her more. I really missed her, but then she won't give me a chance. She didn't give me a chance to explain myself. She didn't give me a chance to be with her again.

I see that Nicole got a new finisher and now she did a spear. It's great to see that she improved a lot. She had new moves. I smiled at it. I was surprised that Lexi did the enzuigiri though. But I was more surprised when Nicole had a submission move that she just did! And that makes her claim the win.

"She's so good.." She commented but my eyes still locked at her while she's happily raising her hands up for victory.

"She's the best." I just told. They said Nicole is good and then got better, but for me she's the best.

As she went down the ring, she walked towards the audience just beyond the barricades and she hugged someone with the big banner of hers. Might be some huge fan. She's good and approachable that's why she had lots of people who love her.

"Nicole is so lucky," She said and I turned at her. "You really love her.. Even though she's pushing you away, you still came running back."

"I love her too much,"

"I know.." She smiled.

For the time, she helped me. She didn't help me to move on, but she helped me to have Nicole back again. She told me girls like to be chased, but if I stop running after her, she'll come to realize her love for me. I'm doing her advice. Even though I wanted to hug Nicole when I saw her, I resist myself. I know there is a right time for all the right things.

..

It's time for the main event and when it's about to end, I walked to the gorilla for my little exposure. I am in my black gear pants and a new black SR shirt. My music won't be played when I'll come out because I'll surprise Roman. I'm excited for the cheers and boos of the wwe universe.

When the match ended, I saw Roman in the tv screen backstage raising his title in the air as the official raised his other hand. I quickly then got out and run towards the ring. People started screaming loudly as I slide up the ring and turned Roman to face me. I kicked him in the stomach and did the pedigree. Fans got wild. Roman was helplessly lying on the mat as I picked up the wwe championship belt and raised it up. I'll Redesign and Rebuild Seth Rollins, and I'll Reclaim what's mine.

I then walked backstage and superstars were there to welcome me back.

"Welcome back Seth," Hunter said and I thanked him. We have talked about my title shot last month and I'm excited for it.

The New Day, Owens, Breeze and other superstars also greeted me with man-hugs and high-fives.

"Man, you hit me too damn hard," Roman said when he came holding his nape.

"Sorry man. Got so much excitement in my system, I had to let it out." I shrugged and others chuckled. We fist bumped then Brie also came.

"Seth! Welcome back!" She said and we hugged. I hoped Nicole will be here too, but I know it wouldn't happen..

"Thanks," I said and she's looking at me intently as she smirked. I furrowed my brows. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"So, you're coming after Roman now huh?"

I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders. "He happens to be the casualty so.. Goodluck to him."

..

I walked the hallway to get back in the locker room and as I turned into a corner, I saw her. I saw her standing as she's looking at Dean whose walking away. My chest tightened to what I witnessed, but I have to control what I feel. I don't like Nicole being upset again because of my jealousy with Dean. But fvck! It really stung! And when he was out of sight, she still stood there, so I slowly walked towards her. She's back facing so she haven't seen me yet. I really really want to hug her from behind, but I know I can't.

"I'm sorry, did I scared you?" I quickly held her arm when she was about to get outbalanced.

"How long have you been there?" She asked while rubbing her chest. I didn't mean to frighten her.

"Long enough to see you standing here looking at nowhere." I just said. I dont want to give meaning to what I saw.

I looked at her. I'm missing the angles of her face. I missed to see her face quite this close. But she's just there not saying anything. I asked her if she won't congratulate me for my comeback, or if she watched the encore, but I got no answer. She's just looking at me like I done nothing but worst. I know she wanted to say something but she wouldn't.

I wore my smug smile because I don't want her to see that I'm hurting. I didn't want her to pity me. "Anyways, nice finisher.. I'll get going." I just said and walked past her.

Just because I am strong enough to handle pain doesn't mean I deserved it.

"Colbs! There you are!" She called and walked towards me. I instantly looked at Nicole. "Oh hi Nicole!" She greeted when she looked at her.

I began to worry about what would she feel. As much as I don't want to hurt Nicole again, but they said it's necessary. Brie also agreed to the plan. She told me to make Nicole jealous, but then I'm not really sure. Her face was stoic while looking at us. When her phone rang, she looked at it and answered while walking away. Great!

"She's jealous," she said when Nicole left. "Our plan is working.. Don't worry, I saw in her eyes that she still wanted to be with you, after all.."

"How do you know? Seems like it got worse."

"No.. I just know!" She said and then chuckled. I smiled at her rhymes. Though I'm still worried but she just told me to trust her. Because we're doing it right.

When we went to the parking of employees, I saw Nicole again..but she's with someone else. I don't know who it is though. He couldn't might be her boyfriend, right?

..

The next few weeks became hectic. I did lots of interviews, press cons, tapings and work outs. I didn't have time to post on social medias or talk and text anyone over the phone. I just update my mom that I'm doing fine and she had nothing to worry about.

Sometimes I glimpsed at Nicole who came passing by, noticing that she's looking at me. She's cute.

"She kept on looking back at you," she said.

I told her to always come with me whenever I'm going to wwe because I really don't want to deal with Alexis. When we're walking past each other, I see that she wanted to talk to me but she couldn't get near me because I always have her around. Ali is fine with this set up and sometimes he's with us too.

Monday night Raw, I was given a segment on which I will reclaim my title. Roman is the current champ so he just got unlucky. And this segment was the Ambrose Asylum. He's one damn moneymaker that's why he had a talk show. Tch!

We discussed things in the past when we're still a group until I took a step forward and leveled myself up ahead of them. Dean and I, we haven't talk yet after that day he was ready to kill me. He's acting cool always even if not. We just won't talk. This is the first time again after a long time that we're gonna talk. And this is not even real.

..

At money in the bank pay-per-view, Dean won the ladder match on the mitb briefcase. And the main event was the wwe championship match. I know I predicted that Dean was gonna cash in his contract right away whoever may won. But damn! I knew he feels really great when he cash in the briefcase against me.

Next day on Raw, he celebrated his victory. Of course Roman wouldn't want not to have his rematch for the title. But I also have my rematch because I beat him before Dean stole my championship moment. It's a long long night for us until it was officially turned into a triple threat match for the wwe championship on the next pay-per-view. And it will be the last event of both rosters. After that, I won't be seeing the superstars drafted on smackdown. It's better that I won't see Dean.. But so dreadful that I wouldn't see Nicole too.

I totally missed her, but I couldn't do anything. I'm done with begging, I'm done with hurting and heart breaking. I don't want to hurt her again.

"Hey Seth," Brie said approaching. "How's it going?"

I shrugged. "I don't wanna do it anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"I give up."

"What?"

"It's been weeks Brie. She really doesn't want to be with me anymore.. She said we're done. We are done."

"And you're giving up already?"

"Look Brie.. I only want Nicole to be happy. If her happiness isn't with me, then I won't be a hindrance. She deserves to have it."

Brie looked at me with that apologetic smile. She consoled me with a hug rubbing her hands on my back. She didn't say anything else. She didn't tell negative opinions like she always do. Good thing she understood what I said. And this is legit.

--

We have been shooting for a promo this coming pay-per-view for the wwe title. I am in the hall with Cesaro and Zayn watching the video in Zayn's phone. The former shield members competing for the wwe world heavyweight championship in a triple threat match. Dean asked for this, so he will face both Roman and I on the same night at the same time.

"The preview was so good and that flags? With your logos in it? Damn! It's history!" Zayn said as Cesaro agreed.

"Seth!" I don't know why but it seemed like Nicole yelled my name. I turned my back to the voice and I was not mistaken, it's Nicole.

By her look, I see that she just cried. I was confused. Why did she cry? She was slightly sweating and damn! I'm distracted by her body wearing that gear.

After a few seconds, she just ran towards me and I didn't expect what she did next.

She just kissed me..

Her lips touching mine. She wouldn't move. She wouldn't budge. Might be scared if I accept or reject her.

"What was that?" I asked when she broke the kiss. She moved away a little but she's holding me still. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Uhm.. B-because..." She stuttered. I felt her grip slightly tightened.

I'm not gonna lie that I didn't want it. I love it and I'm craving for more, but I just wanna hear from her first that she still loves me. Because I'm gonna make her mine again no matter what it takes.

"Because?" I urged. People here were watching us making a live show. But I don't care. I just wanted to know that Nicole still loves me.

"I..." She trailed. Seems like she's unsure on what to say. She looked down to her hands. I lifted my hand to her chin and made her look at me. Tears were forming in her eyes. I cupped her cheeks and caressed it with my thumb. I missed the touch of her skin, but I stayed silent. I want to hear what she was gonna say.

Say that you love me Nicole and I'll be yours again..

"I love you.." She said after a long silence. "I still love you Seth.. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I'm sorry for breaking our marriage. I'm sorry that I didn't trust you. My life is miserable without you. I don't want anybody else, just you." Her voice broke when she said it while tears ran down her face.

I pressed my lips containing a slight smile. I'm just looking at her with amusement, not saying any word. She then looked straight to my eyes.

"Please say something..." She almost begged. Her eyes were full of uncertainty.

"I don't know.." I trailed and shrugged my shoulders. "I know I made a mistake and I'm sorry.. I'm not perfect--"

"I know I know.." She interrupted. "I'm so sorry too. It's also my fault. I didn't hear the truth. I was blinded by all the lies." And now she admitted her mistakes, but I know we both made a mistake and it's never too late to make it all up with each other.

"Seth.. Please, give me a chance?"

People passing-by tend to look at us but Nicole seemed like she doesn't care. I noticed Zayn front his phone at us like he's taking a video. I smirked. I looked at Nicole who's now sniffing. She still loves me. My wife still loves me.

"Won't you ask me if I feel the same?" I asked after a few. I knew she's scared of rejection. I just wanted to see how brave she is now.

"I'm sorry--"

"Ask me." I interrupted her apologies. "Ask."

"D-do you still love m-me?" She worriedly stammered. Her tears began to flow when I haven't answered yet. I kept a straight face. She looked down and I felt her grip loosening. But before she could let go, I quickly held her by the waist as she gasped.

"I never stopped." I said and she looked up at me. "I never stopped loving you.. I am unable to love another.. It's just you that I love Nicole.. No one else."

And I kissed her. We kissed like there's no tomorrow. How I crave for her, I just want to lock ourselves in a room and spend all day with each other. God! How I missed this woman! It was more than words!

We broke the kiss to breathe. I opened my eyes to see how beautiful my love is. She's smiling. I am too.

"Hey guys?" I heard Brie's voice. She's here? I didn't know that she's present here in our show?

We then looked at her. She's wearing her famous smirk. "People here were watching your little live show. Would you mind to get a room?"

Nicole smilingly rolled her eyes. "She's just envy."

"No I'm not." Brie opposed. I chuckled. Roman then came and she hugged him.

"Yeah, she is." I whispered to Nicole and she giggled.

"What did I miss?" Roman asked and we laughed.

..

Nicole haven't move in with me again, but she said she had schedules to attend to. She's also engaging to have a business together with Brie so we still haven't go home. But nonetheless, I'm so proud of her.

"Hi!" She greeted when she came.

"Hey.."

"I heard you and Nicole got back together?"

I nodded. "Guess the news had wings huh?" We chuckled.

"Well, I also have news for you.." She said. I raised my brows and asked what is it. Then she lift her hand. I looked at it and was surprised to see an engagement ring on her finger.

"I'm engaged!" She happily said.

"Wow! Congratulations!" I beamed and we hugged. I'm so happy for her. She've been through a lot and she deserves to be happy at least. We broke the hug and I took her finger to look at her ring.

"Guess Ali had some great taste. The ring is beautiful. Perfectly fit for you."

"Thank you Colbs,"

"What is the meaning of this?" We turned our heads when we heard that voice. She had that confused and at the same time angry look on her face.

"Hey love," I came near her but she stepped back. Damn! She misunderstood the situation. She still didn't know about us being friends. She wouldn't ask.

"Hi Nicole!" She greeted with a smile. But Nicole's expression haven't change.

"Are you both kidding me? Are you still hang up with Seth?" She asked firmly.

Fvck! Here we go again. She thought wrong! Even before Nicole took a step, I enveloped her in my arms and hugged her tight.

"No no no.. Stop thinking negative. You're jumping to conclusions again.." I said and caressed her cheek. She wouldn't budge yet she's not saying anything. "We're just friends and she's engaged!"

"He's right Nicole.. We're just friends now and I don't have anything for Colby anymore. I'm now engaged to my fiancé. You should meet him,"

I looked at Nicole and her face softened. "I'm sorry," she said.

"It's fine.. We should go out sometime! I hope we can be friends as well."

Nicole looked at me and I nodded. She smiled. "Okay,"

"Well then.. I'll get going. Ali is waiting for me. I just dropped by to bring the news to Colby." She said and went towards Nicole and they hugged. "Colby loves you very much. Just trust him."

She smiled when she broke the hug and Nicole nodded. "Bye!"

"Thanks Leigh," I said and then she left.

I'm glad I met her. I guess we're just meant to be friends. I love Nicole so much and I couldn't look at any other woman except her.

"Hey," I hugged Nicole again. I just love her to be in my embrace.

"I'm so sorry about a while ago.. I thought you and her --"

"Ssshh.." I cut her as I put my finger on her lips.

"It's okay love.. I understand that you just want me all by yourself." I kidded and she slightly hit my chest. We shortly laughed. "But seriously, I'm all yours."

"I promise I'd be more understanding.."

"No don't promise.. Just do it."

"Okay. I love you so much," she said as she pecked my lips.

She put her arms around my nape as we looked at each other's eyes. My arms were also around her waist and I leaned my forehead on hers as I say.

"You're the one my eyes wanted to see. You're the one my lips wanted to kiss. You're the one my skin wanted to touch.. And you're the one my heart wanted to love.." I heartily said.

I fished out the ring, her wedding ring that she gave back to me. I slid that ring on her finger as she smiled. Then I got the keys from my pocket, our house keys.

"Go home with me?"

She smilingly nodded with a kiss.

~ THE END ~

😂😂😂

Book Two is now closed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 2.8K 57
Nikki Bella's obsession to be perfect is so strong she puts her own health at risk. She deals with lots of insecurities on her own. Nikki is hurting...
6.4K 107 20
Read to find out
46.7K 1.9K 186
After all of the drama has been laid out on the table, and almost every single relationship has been exposed, well at least almost every relationship...
956 39 10
"can you keep a secret?" y/n, the daughter of Shawn Micheals has always dreamed of becoming a wwe wrestler and following into her dads footsteps. fin...