Epilogue

And this is all what you've been waiting for!

Please do vote and comment your reactions. Thank you!

Enjoy reading! 😘

#GMACEpilogue

SETH ROLLINS

WWE is revolving in a storyline between us The Shield members. Me, Dean and Roman. We all want the WWE Championship. And before we get that, we have to work our butt so hard. My time in WWE is getting me at the top. I am hella busy, but I assure that I have time with my fiancée. She's also the divas champ, so we barely see each other. I felt bad when we have to delay the wedding because of our hectic schedules. I know Nicole's disappointed by the look on her face, but she manages to smile. I really don't want my fiancée feeling so bad, so I've come up with an idea. I've met up with Brie to help me.

"Nicole really wanted her dreams to come true, and one of them is her wedding.." Brie said.

We planned about the surprise. Of course, I asked Nikki about her dream wedding before even though she now wants a simple wedding.

Their friends also helped. I called our family to keep it a secret and it turns out great! She was overwhelmed by the efforts I give in to her. I love her so much I wanted to make her happy all the time.

After the wedding, we just have a day off then we been to work again. I talked with the bosses to give me vacation so that I can spend honeymoon with my wife. So then another surprise came. We enjoyed and had fun! She really loves the beach. I love her smiles and giggles. Before we went back, she made up her mind that she's not going to sign her extended two-year contract with the WWE and she wanted to have a baby now. Then I agreed. By looking at her beautiful face, how can I say no?

--

I came in the gym and Nikki said that she's already there with her friends. I changed gym attire and there I see them at the ring. Dean and Nikki were talking and I didn't like that he's that close to her. He liked my wife after all.

Nikki said she's ready to become a mother so she had talked to the bosses for her retirement. We seldom see each other because I am always on the road and she's back home in San Diego.

"Hi Seth Rollins," A girl ran to me when I'm here busy working out. She said she's a wwe trainee. Well, she's currently performing in nxt.

"I'm Lexi.." She introduced herself.

She's on barbells and I see that she's doing wrong, so I taught her the right way. But hey! I just wanted to help! When I'm working out in the gym, she said that it's her work out time too. We spent gym hours together and that's when we became friends. She was young. She was fun. She got so much stories to tell. When we bumped each other backstage, we go together at the catering. But not just only the two of us, of course we're with my male friends. She asked me to watch her wrestling skills one day, and that I taught her some. We're practicing in WWE performance center and she said she's doing great because of my help. She also said that Nikki is lucky to have me.

"Your wife's in the building today," Lexi said. The show just ended and we're here in the catering to get some food.

I told Nicole to just stay home but she's so stubborn. Can't she wait for three more days? Her health is at risk because of over fatigue. And that's the thing the doctor told us, she'll never get pregnant if she's stressed and exhausted.