Ch12 • Uh oh! Trouble

My mind is troubled. I really think I shouldn't post this, but.. Ya'll need an update so.. Be ready..

......

Okay.. Just forget what I said. 😷😂

#GMACTrouble

I am now in my fifth month and I know, I know I'm getting fat, no need to tell me.. We have gone through ultrasound again and it's confirmed that it's a girl! Our family were very much happy and excited.

WWE is in Las Vegas for the pay per view. I am going to Vegas to support, of course, my husband. He had a match against Dean for the WWE Championship.

I know Seth wanted me to just stay home because of my pregnancy, but I consult my Ob and she said that it's okay to go on the road as long as I'll be totally careful. So here I am, I'm going to surprise him!

Brie opened up to me. She said that she's making up with Roman and said she loves him still even though he had a kid. He said that in time she'll get to meet with his daughter. But you know me, I am happy for whatever makes her happy. I just warned her about the ex-wife though. If that woman gets rude to her, she could call me for back up. Lol!

"Hey there pretty preggy!" Renee said when she approached me.

I gone straight to the arena and luckily Renee just arrived here in the parking. We could come together to the ladies locker room before I go to Seth.

"Hey Renee.. How are you and Dean?" I asked while we're walking.

"Oh you know," she shrugged her shoulders, "we're good friends.."

I chuckled at what she said. "Sure. Friends."

They've been going out for months now and they're just friends? Oh Renee is still in denial stage.

"It's the truth.. Dean hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend so, we're friends.."

"Are you kidding me? He haven't asked you yet?"

"Unfortunately, yeah.."

I don't know if I'm right but I saw sadness in her eyes at the moment. However she shrugged it off quickly when we came in the women's locker room.

"Nikki!" The girls beamed when they saw me.

I hugged them one at a time as they're greeting me. I am overwhelmed. These girls love me so much.

"My gosh! Your tummy's big!"

"You're pretty blooming Nikki,"

"Hot momma!"

"Nicole! Good to see you!" Nattie said and hugged me. "Baby's growing bigger," As she caressed my stomach.

"Yeah, and don't forget ya'll be godmothers," I giggled and they nodded for sure.

Nattie and I had a chit chat while they're having their make up on. But then I noticed someone's missing.

"Where's Brie?" I asked.

"Oh you know, girlfriend duties.."

"My gosh! She's like obsessed," I commented and we just laughed.

When Brie and Roman got back together recently, they're always together! I actually think that they're obsessed! I don't know what really happened with the Bryan and Randy issue, but I am happy now that she resolved her feelings. I hope they've found the one in each other.

"Have you heard about the brand extension draft?" Nattie asked.

The draft means that there'll have entirely different people on Monday night Raw and Smackdown live.