Ch7 • Friend indeed

Dedicated to my loyal reader Jamiya_1 😃
Thanks for patiently waiting for my update. This chapter is for you!

Enjoy! 😄

#GMACFriendindeed

I was so excited to the slammy awards! I was nominated again as Diva of the Year. Also Seth was nominated too as Superstar of the year. Hope my Bella Army will keep on voting for me.

I don't have any booking for tapings, but I was present for one live show per state. I am now preparing for motherhood. Yes! Divas revolution has ended. Paige the anti-diva turns on her team when team Bella won against them. Charlotte is then the divas champ, so she's against her now.

The other week, I told Seth my period got delayed so I thought I was pregnant already. We went for a check up, but the doc says I'm not. False alarm. It's negative. The cause of delay might be stress and exhaustion. She said if I wanted to get pregnant, I should not wrestle anymore. Seth already talked to Mark, Steph and Vince about my work and they approved for my retirement.

So I am here in Phoenix, in my mother's house, watching tv, eat and sleep. I am bored as hell! I wanted to see the girls. I wanted to see my friends. I wanted to see my husband. I want to be with them!

I heaved a deep breath. I reached for my phone and dialled Seth's number. It's ringing and ringing and ringing, but he's never picking up. Wth?! I am getting pissed. Why he isn't answering my calls? Is he that busy?

They're in Chicago and I wanted to go there..

On the second thought.. That's right! I will go there.

"Mom!" I screamed as I went out my room.

"Nicole, why are you shouting?" Mom's in the kitchen.

"I'm leaving!" I am now at the door.

She went to the living room. "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Chicago,"

"And why? In three days, Colby said that he'll pick you up here!" Her hands are on her waist.

My stay here is almost a week now, and Seth will be here in three days to pick me up and we'd go home together in San Diego. But I don't think I'll survive in those days. I'm so freaking bored!

"I know mom! But I am hella bored! I don't want to rot in this house," I rolled my eyes.

I should've continued being a real estate agent so that I have something to do. Hope my husband will let me.

"You're free to go out and shop! Call your friends here.. No one's stopping you.."

I know I can go out, but I don't wanna go solo. My girl friends here aren't available. They have a job, they're working right now.

"My friends were all busy mom.. And, I'll take care of myself, okay? Bye!" I hurriedly went out just with my small trolley and my shoulder bag.

"Nicole!"

Mom's calling my name but I ignored it. I already called for a cab that's bringing me to the airport. I smirked. Finally! I'm out of the cage! I got to see my husband!

..

I arrived at Allstate Arena in time for the main event taping. I entered in the back entrance where the parking of WWE superstars vehicles are and walked to Seth's bus. I already called Ricardo, Seth's bus driver, that I'll be arriving. He's standing outside the bus and as he saw me, he helped me put my trolley bag inside.

Give Me A Chance ||COMPLETED||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें