Ch2 • Dream Wedding

This chapter is dedicated to  ridingreigns  for the comments and votes! I really appreciate that your sharing your thoughts.. Thank you sooo much sweetie! 😘😘😘

#GMACDreamWedding

NIKKI BELLA

After my sister and I talked last week, she's been doing fine now. We got back to work for my title rematch against Charlotte. Steph said that we can't cheat again, or else my title's gone. Psh! Not that I don't want the title but I am taking a leave after that. I wanted to focus on our wedding and have a family of our own. But that wouldn't happen. I have to follow the bosses' orders and work. Mark said after all that, I can have my vacation. Seth and I talked about our schedules and when he could be available for our wedding. He's currently the WWE Champ so he got loads of work, actually.

I'm getting stressed. Being divas champ is demanding, you know. It's very exhausting! Seth felt the same too, but he can manage and I am very proud of him.

We've gone on vacation for the weekend. I am with Brie and our good friend Renee Young in Napa Valley to unwind, get a tan, and drink some wine. I love this place! One of my favorites. You do know how I love wine!

We're here in a balcony with a wide view of Napa Valley drinking some wine.

"So how's the prep going?" Renee asked about our wedding preparation.

Seth and I didn't get to meet with the wedding planner last week and we still didn't plan for a schedule.

"I'm getting really stressed. I don't know what to do.. If I'm gonna meet with the wedding planner, I want Seth around because I also want to know what's his suggestions, you know?"

"You could have a simple wedding, if you want to be married right away." Brie suggested.

I already thought about that. Having just a simple wedding instead of my supposed beach wedding.

"Yeah. And if you're done in WWE, you guys can get married again. And this time, your dream wedding.." Renee agreed.

Soon I will take a leave in WWE and I planned to have a baby, so I have to get married with Seth. I don't want to be walking down the aisle with a bulged stomach. It will not be good in photos. I wanted to be sexy in my wedding.

"You think so?" They both nodded.

"Or else you'll have to delay the wedding, again." Brie tsked.

"No! It's almost a year that I got engaged, and I already wanted to have a baby!"

The girls giggled and we continue to drink more wine and talk about each other's life. Paige, Nattie, Foxy and Naomi also came later. We enjoyed the pool in the house and more wine certainly.

..

A month had passed, I already told Seth about having just a simple wedding. He insisted asking me what my dream wedding is. I told him, but I said I'm happy with whatever it is as long as he's the one I'm gonna marry.

It was a dreadful day that I lost my championship belt, but I am excited for myself being married with the one I love next month. Yes! We finally had it scheduled and agreed to a simple wedding it is.

I went in San Diego with the total divas for the weekend. And they said we have to attend Catherine's wedding tomorrow! I know she's getting married, but I don't know that it is tomorrow right away. I envy her, she'll get married before me. That day was supposed to be my wedding day too, if not for my busy schedules at work.