Epilogue Part 2

But wait! THERE'S MOOOORE!

Please VOTE and COMMENT your reactions! Thank you! 😘

#GMACEpilogue {Part Two}

My hands felt cold. I feel numb at the time. The scenario was slow motion in my vision. I've never been this scared all my life. I might lose them. My wife and our baby. Sh*t! What did I do?!

"Nicole? Nicole!!" I was startled when I heard Dean calling her name. He's gently tapping her cheeks, but her eyes were shut.

"Seth!!" I didn't noticed Curtis and Heath was also there.

They called for a cab and brought my wife inside. Curtis is calling me and I quickly ran to them. Heath was left to take care of the man who's driving the car that hit Nicole. After five minutes or so, we arrived at the nearest hospital and they called for an emergency. Nicole was put on a stretcher and brought to the emergency room. I was just looking at her all the time until the nurses restrained me to go in.

I was damned. I don't know what to do anymore. I was stunned. I didn't expect that this will happen to her.

"This is all my fault! Fvcking sh*t!" I furiously said and punched the wall. Curtis held me.

"Calm down Seth! She'll be fine.." He said.

Dean is just sitting on a bench with his shirt full of blood. My wife's blood. Dammit! She didn't deserve this! I should be the one in her place! Not her! And now I'm so scared. She lost lots of blood and that, I might lose her and our baby.

My head is hurting from all these shits! Why is Alexis in Finn's hotel room? How did she got there? I really couldn't remember anything that she's with us last night! Fvck!

"Who's the family of the victim?" I quickly turned to the doctor when she speak.

"I'm her husband.. How is she? My baby?"

"I'm sorry but... the baby didn't make it.." When I heard it, I suddenly couldn't breathe for a while. My baby's gone!

"However your wife lost lots of blood. We need to transfuse blood to her. Do you know who could be a donor with the same blood type?"

"Doc, she has a twin. Maybe she could give her her blood." Curtis said.

"Is she here?" He shook his head. I know who has the same blood type but I couldn't let myself to talk. "But we should do it right away. If not, we might lose her too." Doc says and I got nervous with what will happen.

"I'm the same blood type as hers.. Take my blood now." I heard Dean spoke. I looked at him but he didn't turned at us.

"Do you have any tattoo sir?" She asked and he shook his head. Yeah, Dean doesn't have tattoo actually. The doctor let him follow her to the room to do the transfusion.

We sat on the bench outside the ER. I left my phone in Finn's pad so I told Curtis to call Roman to inform Brie that we're here in the hospital.

Roman, Brie, Paige and Nattie came. Worried was all over their face. They asked me what happened but I can't let my voice out to speak.

"Seth what happened?!" Brie angrily shouted at me.

"I'm sorry.." My voice was raspy. That's all I could say. I don't know how to explain to them why it happened. How it happened. Seemed like it was a disgusting nightmare.

"Nikki was hit by a car outside the hotel. I just saw Dean carrying her so I ran to them to call a cab. That's all." Curtis told.

Brie is crying so hard while Roman is hugging her. Nattie then sit next to me and held my shoulders. She didn't ask me what happened. She knew I can't answer them for now. My mind is messed up!