Ch14 • Piece of Advice

#GMACPieceOfAdvice

I cried for nights because I couldn't just forget what happened to my baby. It was haunting me. I was so stupid not to believe what my friends say. I was so naive to put a blind eye on what's going on. He made a fool of me. He told me they're just friends. I tried to understand because that's what Dean and I are too. Damn but you know how a woman's gut feeling does? I knew something's not right, something is off but I chose to ignore because I trust him. I love him and I believed his words that he wouldn't hurt me. He won't cheat on me because I am his only love.

It's a crap that cheaters like him cheat for sex. Damn it why would he cheat just for sex?! Is it because I'm not there and he wanted to get laid?! Bullsh*t!

Now I know that no feeling lasts forever. Not joy. Now I know that promises were meant to be broken. Am I not enough? Am I not worth it? What's wrong with me?

"Hey.."

"Hey Brie.." I timidly smiled.

Brianna's annoying the hell out of me so I told her where I was. She promised not to tell Seth though.

"I know you're not okay so I won't ask that.."

I heard that she sighed. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep again so I won't think, but Brie..

"Come on! You're gonna rot in this room! You're so pale, go out and see the sunshine!"

This is why I wouldn't want Brie to stay with me. She's a nagger. God! Hope Joe had earplugs with him always.

"Urgh! Brianna leave me alone," I groaned. She's freaking out again.

"My gosh Nicole! I know it's hard to move on, but try at least.."

"Sure." I rolled my eyes. Easy to say, but too hard to do.

Brianna was preparing her things because she said she had a booking on Smackdown. I wanted to go back to WWE, but I just couldn't right now. I don't want to see Seth. I don't want to talk to him. Especially that fake blonde wench. Darn! I wanted to choke her to death! But a part of me wanted to see him. After all he'd done. I loved him, and I still love him. I'm lying to myself! My god I'm getting insane!

I sighed. I looked at myself at the mirror. Brianna said was right. I haven't go out. I am pale, I am fat. My gosh! I look like a bum!

My phone rang and it's Dean calling. What now?! I neglected his calls. I don't know what to say. We have nothing to talk about.

"Why aren't you picking up? Who's that?" Nosy Brie asked.

"Dean,"

She looked at me. I narrowed my eyes. What's with that look?

"He's just worried about you Nicole. Why wouldn't you talk to him?"

"We have nothing to talk about.. And besides, Seth's getting mad when I'm talking to him."

"What? After all you'd gone through, you're worried what will Seth think? I thought you wanted a divorce?"

"I don't know.. I haven't heard his explanation yet."

"And you're going to talk to him?" I shrugged. I am not sure yet. I don't know. I need some advice, I know.

"Would you like to come with me?" She said and gave a small smile. I know Brie understands me, I'm thankful for that. After all the evilest things she'd done to me, she's also my angel. Bipolar, isn't it?