Epilogue Part 3

Sorry for the delay.. I've been busy because I applied for a job and now, I was hired. I survived seven days at work. Yey! But here you go.. I'll miss you guys!

I know today is April fool's day, but I'm not kidding. Hahaha! 😁

This is quite probably the last... 😭

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE THE LOVE! 👍👌❤💟

Thank you! Enjoy reading! 😇📚

#GMACEpilogue {Part Three}

I get back to rehab. I did what I was supposed to do. I drowned myself into training. I was so damn desperate to get back to the ring that I have sessions twice a day, everyday. Because in that way, I could see Nicole happy. I could see what she do best. Even if we didn't end up together, as long as I'll see her smiles, that's good enough. That was all I wanted.

"Hey Colbs.." She said when she approached. She was with someone. "By the way this is Ali.. He's Colby. The one I told you.." She introduced and this Ali reached his hand for a shake which I accepted.

"Hey Colby.. I heard so much about you." He said.

"Yeah? What kind? Worse or worst?" I kidded and we laughed.
We hang for a while here in the gym. I learned that this Ali is an MMA fighter. We share common interests and hobbies. We then became friends.

"How long have you been together?" I asked Ali.

Ever since she went to me and took care of me, she's been talking about him. I talked about mine as well. We've been comfortable talking about our present lives now and it's serene.

"Almost a year.." He said and I nodded. "You know, I have been planning of proposing to her."

"Really? That's great!" I beamed. "Call me if you need help."

"Uh, thanks but.. I know you had your problems unsolved with your wife. We don't want to be a plus."

"Well then, I wish you both the best.."

I really thought she's the one I'd marry, she's the one I'd spend my life with.. But guess what? Things change.. Now my heart is with Nicole and I have no plans on taking it back.

..

Another week came, I found myself following Nicole. T'was odd coz I'm kind of a stalker. My knee is getting okay so I'm not with my crutches anymore. I could also drive by myself now.

Her day was just normal. Except that smile on her face. Yeah she's smiling but I know it's not genuine. I know when she's totally happy like when she's winning a match. And when she's... With me? Yes. But it's in the past.

"How are you doing now Seth?" Brie asked. We're here in a restaurant to dine together, of course with Roman.

"Getting better each day. As long as I see Nicole happy, I'm good." I smilingly said.

"When will you be back?" Roman asked munching on his steak.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Soon, I guess." It's a surprise.