Ch10 • Cats and Pink

#GMACCatsAndPink

Seth left for work and I am here all alone again. Well, Kevin is here, but I'm not in the mood to play with him. Here in the house were Linda and Tasia as well. They are our househelps.

Maybe it's time that I'll buy things in the house and I'll be shopping. I wanted new curtains, bed sheets, pillow covers and I want them pink! Pink is not really my favorite color but I began to like that color because of Hello Kitty. The other day when I was busy browsing on social media, my eyes brought me to the Hello Kitty page. And I really love it! It's soooo cute! I feel like I wanted to go back to Japan to shop kawaii stuffs!

I dressed up and put on my shades, then drove to the city. I took a selfie and posted it on instagram.

After, I googled where can I look for Hello Kitty stuffs and there are quite plenty of Sanrio stores in San Diego

After, I googled where can I look for Hello Kitty stuffs and there are quite plenty of Sanrio stores in San Diego. Daiso Japan, Marukai, Tokyo Central, Trendy, Sanrio and many more. I decided to go to Sanrio because it's much nearer at our house.

My eyes were sparkling when I see them. All cats and pink! The store was filled with Hello Kitty, but there are also other variety of character themes. I got a shopping cart and stroll around the store. I got what my eyes wished.

When I'm done, I drove to the nearest cafe. I just ordered a piece of donut and a cup of tea. I didn't order coffee because I previously read in the internet that it's not ideal for pregnant women, so yeah.

My phone went off and I saw the handsome face of my husband. I put on my bluetooth earphone and picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hi love.. How are you doin' there? Have you eaten? Don't skip meals okay?" He said through the phone.

"Yes daddy!" I chuckled. "I'm fine. We're good. I just been shopping. I'm on my way home.."

"Who's with you?"

"All by myself..and baby.."

"You should've brought Linda with you.. I don't want you getting exhausted. Rest when you get home a'right?"

"Okay.. Uhm love.. Can I add decorations around the house?" I asked for his permission. Besides, he's the one who bought it.

"Of course! Do whatever you want. That house is my gift for you, so it's yours.."

"When are you coming home?"

"Awe.. My love's missing me. I miss you too and baby.. I'll be home before you even know it."

"Uhh. Love?"

He sighed. "I'll be here till next week."

"What? You won't be home tomorrow?"