Ch11 • Tagged

Dedicated to rachel520 🍓 Bella_twins2 🍓 6Samantha6Ambrose6 🍓

Thanks for the follow and votes!
Hope you'll share your thoughts and comment about every chapter!

ridingmoxley keep it up! 😘

I really really appreciate your votes and comments! I enjoyed reading it! 💕

Arigato! Xie xie! Gracias! Thank you!

#GMACTagged

I was busy in social media tweeting with the fans. I posted a photo of me with my twelfth week baby bump. It's growing so fast. My clothes aren't fit anymore so I am wearing Seth's shirt. I am currently here in the kitchen counter eating the cake that Tasia made. Good thing she knows how to bake. It is a moist chocolate cake with vanilla frosting and we put choco syrup, caramel, nuts and chocolate bars on top. Yummy! I am sooo into sweets right now. My baby loves it! I posted it on instagram of course.

I seldom call or message Seth since that day the girls visited me

I seldom call or message Seth since that day the girls visited me. He's the one calling me now, but sometimes he doesn't call and when he does he will say that he forgot. And he will say sorry. Yeah.. Sorry is the word I used to hear from him these past days. Sorry because he's damn tired that he forgot to call. Sorry because he's so busy that he can't make it to come home. Sorry sorry sorry.

But instead of making myself sorry for what's happening, I just focused on taking care of myself. I focused on taking care of the life inside my tummy. Linda is the one who's with me on my check ups and doc says to avoid stress, so I'm doing it. I love my baby so much, I don't want to put myself at risk.

I've began throwing up lately. Linda says it's normal and that is called morning sickness. But, it's occuring at night. Night sickness perhaps? We've been to the doc and she says pregnant women may differ from what they're feeling, but other than that it's normal. And that I have nothing to worry about.

I heard the front door opened and closed. It was pretty clear for my hearing because the house is quiet. I wasn't expecting any visitor. And it's almost ten to eleven in the evening. What the heck? Don't tell me it's a housebreaker? A burglar? Thief? Or hell a murderer? Oh. My. God!

Linda and Tasia were in their room now and I'm the only one here at the kitchen because I crave for the cake. And now, I'm going to die? Sh*t sh*t sh*t! Noo! I'm freaking out inside. My hearts is beating rapidly. What am I going to do? What am I going to do?!!

I saw the knife that I used to cut the cake and wipe it with a towel. Then I slowly get up from my seat making sure not to make any noise and sneakily walked towards the living room. I saw a man standing at the center roaming his eyes around the house.