Too young

By TaylorFrank89

As I stand under the bright lights I look out at the crowd and contemplate my life and what brought me here... More

1. Knockin on heavens door
2 The show must go on
3 Pour some sugar on me
4 Sweet sixteen
5 I will remember you
6 The show must go on
7 Live wire
8 I want to know what love is
9 I still haven't found what im looking for
10 California dreaming
11 start me up
12 Need you tonight
13 Push it
14 Kiss from a rose
15 Magic bus
16 More than a feeling
17 Workin for a living
19 Rebel girl
20 Material girl
21 The passanger
22 Celebrate
23 Its my party
24 Marry you
25 Go your own way
26 I heard it through the grapevine
27 Unfaithful
28 Where are you?
29 Faithfully
30 Whole lotta love
31 I wish it could be Christmas every day
32 all right now
33 Comfortably Numb
34 Gimme shelter
35 Candle in the wind
36 Hurt
37 Rehab
38 better in time
39 Truth be told
40 Truth of the heart
41 Moment of truth
42 Viva las vegas
43 White wedding
44 Girls Girls Girls
45 Judgement day
Part 46
47 Baby love
48 Broken glass
49 Somebody that i used to know
50 Wrecking ball
51 Twenty‐One
52 I love rock and roll
53 Down in Mexico
54 Dancing in the dark
55 Little saint Nick
56 All the small things

18 Jump around

1.5K 65 0
By TaylorFrank89

The first day at the studio was like a dream, I had so much space that creating routines was easy. I loved the new girl rose, she wasn't exactly experienced but she was a talented dancer and it didn't take long to get her up to the blue rooms standards.

We took a break and drank water on the floor. I wanted to get to know this woman she seemed a little older than usual to be starting this sort of business.

"What did you do before this " I asked.

Rose bit her lip and looked away, for some reason she was hesitant. "I was a full time mum but my son died in a car crash"

I watched as a tear slid down her face. "I'm so sorry " I put my arm around her  and let her sob in my arm.

"My husband started drinking after Adam died and he lost his job, bills are piling up so here I am" she sobbed.

"It's not like people make out being an exotic dancer, the blue room is like no club I ever worked in. Patrick treats us all with respect and we keep every penny we make. It's not at all seedy like the clubs you see on films I promise." I could have gone on forever about how great it was to work at the blue room.

After a small break we continued to practice until rose had the routine down.

"Next you need to do it in heels and costume" I said as I put my own towering stilettos on my tired feet.

Rose only fell a few times within an hour she was up and moving like a professional. It was just after 5 so I told rose to go home , I called Donnie to pick me up. I wasn't waiting 2 minutes as he had been in wills bar waiting for me to finish.

I was just dancing in the mirror when I saw him walking towards me. I continued to thrust my hips until he stood close, close enough that I could feel his bulge pressed against me. I found his eyes in the mirror and stared into them. I watched as his hand crept down the front of my sports bra and freed my trapped breasts.  His mouth attacked my neck as his skilled hands worked at my boobs.

"Take your clothes off leave the shoes" he demanded. I had no idea he was so kinky.

I did as I was told as he removed his jeans , he pulled me up to him and I snaked my legs around his waist. We slammed against the mirror as he pushed into me. the cold against my back did nothing to cool my burning skin.  This wasn't making love it was too primal to be called that, it was fucking and I loved it.

----------------------------------------------

Donnie had left early Saturday  to get to the arena, he had arranged for a car to pick will and i. I had just over 2 hours to get ready and prepare for the paparazzi. Donnie had just told me to be myself and ignore them, if I was just normal they would soon tire of us and move on. It seemed way too soon to be announcing our relationship to the world we had only been on 3 dates.

I had felt so insecure the night before that I had Googled some of the players wives to see what they wore courtside. Most wore jeans, nice tops and expensive shoes. I decided I would follow suit. I found my nicest indigo skinny jeans and a white chiffon blouse. I searched through my shoes and chose the black channel heels I had splurged on when I arrived In California.

I spent time carefully applying my make up, I looked so young without it but I didn't want to over apply and look like I was trying too hard. I applied natural make up and my favourite red lipstick. I curled my hair and scraped it to the side so it was all resting on my right shoulder. I stood in front of the mirror and checked my outfit, no doubt that those nasty websites would give me harsh criticism. I got my last season Prada bag and filled it with my things. I took a quick selfie and sent it to Donnie with a little message that said, can't wait to see you play, I know you will be great.

Donnie always liked to receive photos of me so I knew it would make him smile.

The car was waiting outside so I quickly gathered myself and ran outside. Will was practically jumping from his seat he was so wired.

"have you been on Facebook recently" he asked as I sat beside him.

The confusion must have been obvious on my face, he handed me his phone. I could see my face on his screen, not just any photo it was the one I sent Donnie. It was on Donnies official Facebook page, he had screen shot my message and posted it on his page with the message: how could I not play at my best when my girls watching me play for the first time.

I could feel myself sinking in my seat, I couldn't believe he had done that. It had been shared all over Facebook, my friends had even shared it. I was mortified, I saw all my notification bars were full. I had hundreds of messages and even more friend requests. I quickly changed my general settings so I would have a little privacy.

"this is crazy, I can't cope with this" I fumed. Maybe I should be flattered but that's not how I felt. I had skeletons in my closet that I could do without coming out.

"maybe he's worth it" Will replied.

He definitely was worth it I knew he was, my worry was that my past would ruin his career. I had many skeletons on my closet, my abusive ex boyfriend, my shady career or even my drug addict father. Anything could come out of the woodwork.

I would end up being an embarrassment to this amazing man. I would have to tell him tomorrow about everything. He needed to know my whole past before he decided to be with me.

The arena was flooded with bodies, there were thousands of people, the atmosphere was buzzing everyone was ready for a good time. Will and I were able to get to our seats without seeing any photographers which was good. Will bought us 2 beers and Popcorn to share. I was taking the first sip of my beer when I saw the bright flashing start. I tried to act normally but I was too aware of the vultures watching my every move. I really doubted I would ever get use to so much attention, it really wasn't me.

The game was amazing I had never felt such adrenalin watching a sport. Donnie scored the first basket of the game so I jumped up with the crowd. His team had won the match so the home side was in good spirits. I enjoyed the game so much that I didn't notice the cameras that would occasionally snap my way.

Donnies manager Flora collected us and took us back to the car we had arrived in. Flora explained that Donnie would take an hour or so to shower and speak to the press so he would meet us at the restaurant. The team and their families would all he eating together then there was to be celebratory party at the captains house.

The restaurant was empty other than the staff, it seemed the players had booked it out. The manager took our names and checked we were on the list, luckily we were not turned away. That would have been embarrassing, I kept expecting to be called out as a fraud.

Will and I sat at the bar and watched as others arrived,  will ordered a beer and myself an orange juice . I heard someone call my name so I turned to check.

A slim mixed race woman was looking at me, I recognised her from photos I had seen online. Her name was Paige she was a model before she got married.

"I'm Paige, I'm married to Mike the captain. How did you enjoy your first game" she asked kindly.

"it was amazing thank-you, this is my room mate will it's very nice to meet you" I said quickly, I was incredibly nervous.

Will started to talk to one of the players boyfriends so I followed Paige and sat at the table.

"how are you coping it's all a little mad at first. It will settle when people see you together more" Paige said kindly

I smiled warmly at her she was really pleasant, I had read that she had been working as a waitress when her and her husband met. The press had followed them for months , she ended up landing a huge modelling gig and became a household name.

"I'm a little shocked to be honest, I did not realise basketball players were such a big deal. We only met recently and it's all happening incredibly fast" I replied, it was happening way too fast.

"you will get use to it, we're all like a family here. We will help you through it. Most of us have been there." Paige said as waved at someone across the room.

"I still get called a gold digger but we have been together since we were 19" a petite Asian woman said as she sat across from us.

"hi Emily I'm Wendy, I'm dating Mercedes" she said as she offered me her manicured hand.

We all laughed and continued to chat, Wendy and Paige introduced me to all the other wife's and girlfriend not forgetting the one boyfriend.

The reports I had read about these people could not be further from the truth most of them were friendly and welcoming. I was starting to relax and felt the pressure melting away.

The players started to arrive and their families got up and congratulated them. When Donnie walked in the room and it was suddenly brighter. He scanned the room looking for me, our eyes met and he showed me his sexist smile. He quickly walked to me and took me In his arms and kissed me passionately. I could have kissed him until the end of time.

"hi" he whispered as we broke the kiss. I could have kissed him for hours.

"you are magnificent" I whispered. He truly was, he was a wonderful man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 2.3K 7
"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." - Paulo Coelho With that said, goodbye to the wrong woman in my life...
5.9K 76 18
~Mature Content~ ~Rated®~ Eyes so blue and bright like the warmest summer day. His skin is so dewy and smooth. Mmm, lips so damn red like the reddest...
56.9K 1K 85
***COMPLETED*** When we both caught our breath, he pulled me down and kissed me. He let go of my wrist and wrapped his arms around my waist. He opene...
385 12 4
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...