Dricki OneShots/Mini-Series:...

_Books4l द्वारा

Dricki OneShots || Dricki Short Stories अधिक

Letting Go (Part 1)
Letting Go (Part 2)
Letting Go (Part 3)
Back & Better (1)
Back & Better (2)
Back & Better (3)
The Best Man (1)
The Best Man (2)
The Best Man (3)
The Best Man (4)
Make Ya' Money (1)
Which Short Story Should I Continue?
When I'm Broken... (1)
When I'm Broken... (2)
HoneyTRAP (1)
HoneyTRAP(2)
Revolver
New Beginnings (1)
The Industry (1)
The Industry (2)
Teenage Fever
Before It All
After It All
College Girl (1)
On My Own (1)
On My Own (2)
On My Own (3)
On My Own (4)
ALERT!
POWER
For The Love
Beyond The Lights (1)
Beyond The Lights (1.5)
Fight For Me...For Us (1)
Everlasting.
New Drake Story!
Not What You Want (1)
Not What You Want (2)
June 29th: Mentally Unstable
June 29th: Pornstar Pussy
June 29th: Story of Adonis
June 29th: Finale
FUN GIRL : 1

The Mistress

1.9K 49 5
_Books4l द्वारा

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!

If you are not into explicit sexual scenes, then this is not for you.

If you are, continue to read.

Onika

6:02 pm the clock read, which meant we had 28 minutes until the employee lunch break was over and 30 minutes until his wife would usually arrive with his daily lunch. I somehow found it intriguing that she hated my guts, but her husband loved to stay in them. It fascinated me how she wanted me him to fire him as his assistant, but that's something he could never do.

The luxury high-rise apartment I lived in, which allowed me to view the entire sky line of Los Angeles, he paid for. My White 2017 BMW and Range Rover, which I only drove on special occasions, he paid for. My designer wardrobe, bi-weekly mani/pedi/hair appointments, and yearly vacations to any island was paid for by him.

There were moments when I contemplated making him leave his wife, but I didn't want the stress. I wasn't built to be his wife, nor did I intend to cater to his every need. I simply came into work everyday, file papers, run errands, and fuck his brains every chance we got.

Today was different though, I wanted to be in the office before he got there. I'd usually wait until everyone left and meet him there, but I beat him to the jackpot. Today was going to be special, it was my final day of working for him.

Though I enjoyed the perks that came with this entire fling, I'd decided that Los Angeles was no longer the place for me. At heart, I was sincerely a New York girl and had chosen to take a job offer there. The pay was going to be much higher and it also allowed me to be a lot closer to my family.

Slowly kneeling on the couch, I positioned myself so my ass would poke out, making it the first thing he'd see when he walked in.

I'd stripped down to an all Red Lace-Panty set from Victoria's Secret, topping it off with a Lace/Satin Black robe. My small feet were covered by a fresh pair of Christian Louboutins, which was a gift from him on Valentine's Day.

From the corner of my eye, I watched him as he entered the room. His facial expression was unreadable, but his suit was different. Unlike the usual Armani suits that he'd wear everyday, he was more dressed up. His usual Blue and Black suits were replaced with Black and White. His usual Long-Black Peat Coat was replaced by a White one. His normal ties were replaced with a bow tie.

I guess this day was going to be full of changes.

"Why are you here? I call you when I'm ready, you don't meet me here. We've been following the same schedule for months, who are you to make changes"?

I quickly got up from the couch, standing straight up. Not once, since I've been employed a Graham Enterprises has Aubrey every even attempted to raise his voice. He was never stern, never rough, always so kind and gentle. This whole fling had turned into something unexpected that unintentionally escalated as the months went on.

In the beginning, which was a few months ago. I was new to Los Angeles, didn't have much but a small apartment and two degrees under my belt. I applied for the job as an assistant and got the job on the spot. Unlike what most would think, I didn't come into this job planning to sleep with a marry man. I'd never imagine that I would be in this situation, but I was.

One day, we were at work a little later than usual. It had been a very stressful day, full of meetings and conferences- Aubrey had forgotten to file some very important papers, so I'd offered to stay and help.

As we worked, we got into the conversation about our lives and how we ended up where we currently were. I talked about my simple life in New York, my Business degrees, and that small money I'd manage to save up to move here.

He talked about running this company after this passing of his Grandfather, and how he'd fought for the position of CEO against his cousin. He told me that he had a wife of ten years, they'd been together for fifteen. They'd had yet to have kids due to her personal medical issues, though children were something he yearned for.

He explained how they were so happy at one point, but seemed to grow apart as time went on. They both were unhappy, but neither of them seemed to pull the strings that connected the two of them.

He began to use me as an outlet, sex wasn't always involved. We'd began to stay after work everyday, just talking and enjoying each other's company. Like I said, I wasn't necessarily the one to pick out married men.

On this one specific day, I'd actually met his wife. She'd come to bring him his lunch, and I happened to run into her. I was leaving the copying room as she exited his office, and he called me over to meet her.

She was a beautiful woman, stunning for her age. She was dressed in all White with accents of Cheetah Print, the fashion didn't really impress me. Her hair was pulled into a tight bun, which rested on the top of her head. She had a certain look on her face when he introduced me, and I could automatically tell she wasn't feeling me.

The next day, Aubrey explained how she insisted that he fired me because "she could see right through me". This triggered everything, her judgement of me before even getting the chance to actually know me.

I had no intentions on trying anything with Aubrey, but for some reason that made me want to.

After that day, we began a sexual rollercoaster. What would become our normal routine began the next day.

After everyone went on lunch break, I stayed behind. Unexpectedly, Aubrey was in his office when I walked by, so I invited myself in. He sat at his desk, dressed in his usual Blue Suit, staring at the screen of his Mac Book.

When he noticed I'd entered his office, he focused his attention on me, asking if I needed anything.

On this day, I purposely wore one of the tightest dresses in my closest, while still being dressed appropriately for work.

Without saying any words, I slowly walked over to him, gently loosening his tie. He said no words, as if he'd been waiting on me to make the first move forever.

Still silent, he placed his fingertips on the hem of my dress, slowing rising it above the lining of my panties.

Purposely, I wore Black-Laced Thongs, which revealed my freshly-shaved pearl.

He stared at me for a moment, as if he was contemplating, but he eventually continued by placing his fingertips on the lining of my panties, slowly sliding them down my thighs.

Swiftly, he moved his Mac Book in the other direction while placing me onto his desk. "Lay back", he instructed- finally breaking the silence. I followed his command, laying on my back as I felt his soft lips leave wet kisses between my thighs.

Without any intention, I tensed up but he insured relaxation by firmly gripping my thigh- preventing them from shutting. After seconds of feeling those kisses on the bare skin of my thigh, I felt his wet tongue glide against my clit.

A feeling of pleasure that I hadn't felt in a very long time took over me as he devoured my body.

He took his time with slow licks, allowing the vibrant sensation to cause chills throughout my body over and over again. I felt relieved as he slowly slurped up my juices as if I'd provided him with some sort of fresh fruit.

Everything with him was so swift and so sensational. I was so caught up in the feeling that I didn't want it to stop.

I was usually a pleasure-for-pleasure type girl, I loved to return the favor. Before I knew it, I'd transitioned to the floor, on my knees.

He stood in front of me, his Navy Blue slacks were now to his knees, along with his Black Armani Exchange Briefs. I slowly wrapped my small left hand around his semi-hard penis, flicking the tip with my tongue.

I could feel him tensing up, making me feel like the dominant one in this situation already. Without hesitation, I slowly began to wrap my lips around him, sucking in a very slow motion.

As my speed increased, I made sure to go as far as possible- leaving no room for gagging and unnecessary slobbing.

I frequently massaged his balls, looking up at him as I witnessed him lose control. I felt like I'd captured his soul, knowing that he'd have a weak spot for me.

From that day on, I was a very essential part of his life. Whatever I wanted, Aubrey made sure I had it. I expressed that I didn't want to come between his marriage and wasn't necessarily down for an affair, but he insisted that he couldn't let me go after what went down in his office that afternoon.

He expressed that he was willing to do anything to keep me, and he did just that. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I'd meet him in his office after everyone went to lunch. I'd fuck his brains out for twenty minutes and spend the next ten getting myself together. His wife would usually come in a few minutes after everyone would return, and I'd return to my usual work duties.

A part of me did feel a little bad at times, but I regret nothing. I learned to never be sorry, I might feel a little bad, but never sorry.

An eyebrow rose, realizing how stern his voice had just gotten. "Can you rephrase that, lower your tone when you're talking to me Aubrey".

He looked me up and down, "I'm going to ask you one more fucking time, why are you here already"?

I scoffed, "I don't know what's gotten into you, but this little change you've gone through over the weekend is quite hilarious. This tough talk towards me can end, and we can do what we're supposed to be doing".

"So you weren't going to tell me"? I looked at him, realizing that he sensed something.

"Tell you what"? He nodded his head, "So we're playing games with each other now, we've come to the point where we're keeping secrets from each other. Don't fucking play with me Onika! You never told me you'd put your two week notice in and were planning to leave. I had to find out when the fucking receptionist emailed me about hiring your replacement".

His voice was stern again, I'd never experienced this side of Aubrey. He seemed hurt, his words seemed strained.

Without responding, I went into his closet, removing the lace robe and replacing it with a Red dress that I'd originally came to work in. He said nothing, but continue to watch me as I changed.

"So this is it Onika? No explanation, no heads up"?

I nodded my head, "This was suppose to be the final goodbye. I got a job offer back home and I've decided to take it. If you want the cars and that apartment back, I'd willingly put everything in your name. I just don't want to live this life, I'm getting nothing out of this but a wet ass and a few bucks".

"You can keep all that shit. So you want me to leave her? Is that what this issue is? I can't do that, I love her too much".

I shook my head, "You never would have fallen in love with me, if you'd loved her enough. You wanted me, and traded your nights in with her to be with me. You chose to lie to her for me. Though you love me, I always knew it would never be enough for you to leave her. I never expected that, that's why I'll end things where they started. Right in this office".

I looked at him before slipping the laced robe into my Black Birkin bag, which was another Valentine's Day gift from Aubrey. I proceeded to walk over to him as he watched me. He said no words, as I placed a kiss on his lips for the last time. "Bye Aubrey".

As I walked out of his office, I felt free.

We'd been on this roller coaster of unexpected adventures.

I'd been able to let go and accept that I was going to always be nothing more than a mistress.

The end.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.1K 214 5
A short Dricki story collaboration by Myself, @pinkgodess6 & @freshlydamsic
14.2K 1K 15
One shots/ two shots/ short stories on PreRish
6.2K 61 5
Just some one shots and lemon really long storys its cOmepleted
3.4K 72 10
A short story Kehlani/Dinah Kehlani gp