Bad Boy Games

By MeMyselfAndI123

I gritted my teeth as his hands ran up the blonde bimbo's thighs and when he leaned forward to suck on her ne... More

Bad Boy Games
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue

Chapter 24

1.2K 45 3
By MeMyselfAndI123

2-9-14

I hope you like the chapter! c:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Filler chapter to introduce Reece)

“Oh god yes Jacob! Faster baby!” I grimaced and rolled onto my stomach, slamming my pillow over my head in an attempt to muffle the chick’s highly squeaky and irritating voice. I clenched my teeth. Doesn’t he have the fucking decency to at least shut his damn window?!

I lifted my pillow only enough to peek out and check the time before shoving my face into the mattress and groaning. It’s two o’clock in the morning for Christ’s sake! When is this chick going to go home so I can sleep?! I heard her come into Jacob’s room at midnight and she’s still there!

                I swear to god I’m going to end up chucking a fucking shoe at his head through the window if he doesn’t make her leave. I want to sleep and I can’t do that with them making so much noise at this ungodly hour!

“So I heard what happened in your gym class yesterday,” an amused voice said in my ear. I must have jumped a foot in the air, my hand flying to my chest where my heart is trying to leap out. Whipping around, I found Jacob leaning against the locker beside mine with a wide smirk on his handsome face.

“What the hell?! You asshole! Don’t scare me like that!” I smacked his chest and he raised an eyebrow, his smirk only widening. I rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut, shuffling down the hall in the opposite direction. It didn’t even surprise me when he appeared walking along with me, keeping pace easily seems I’m walking like a zombie. I hardly got any sleep last night because of this asshole.

I couldn’t go to sleep until she finally left at four or something like that so I barely even got to sleep for two hours. I think it’s safe to also say that I look like shit as well.

“Go away Jacob,” I grumbled, not bothering to look at him. He chuckled under his breath and I rolled my eyes.

“Someone’s grumpy. Why would I want to do that?” I huffed but kept walking.

“I’m grumpy because someone decided they wanted to do the nasty all night while I was trying to sleep and didn’t even bother to close their window! I couldn’t go to sleep until that chick left! At four in the morning!” I snarled. When I heard him laugh I gritted my teeth together as I stomped in the general direction of the Math classroom. I can’t be bothered with carrying my bag around all morning so I’m probably either gonna stay in the class till the tardy bell rings or just dump it off and wander around the school.

Winter and Carter are both gone so this is going to be an extremely boring day. Not only that but I already caught Britney glaring at me with a swollen- not broken- nose and bruised left eye. So she’s going to give me shit today. I have no doubt about that. The question is: when?

I’m still extremely pissed about yesterday and the fact that Winter is in trouble for something that Britney started with me isn’t helping at all. It was already hard to control my anger at her before but now… ugh.

Winter texted me last night and told me that they suspended her for the rest of this week for attempting to start a fight. That made me even madder because she didn’t even start anything and nothing happened; she shouldn’t be suspended for something so stupid. At the moment I would like nothing more than to wring Britney’s scrawny little neck.

I was brought out of my thoughts when a big hand came into my line of sight, snapping its fingers right in my face. I resisted the urge to smack it away and instead settled for glaring at it for a second, then turning to give the same look to its owner.

Jacob shrugged, smirking at my expression. I rolled my eyes yet again.

“You know if you keep doing that your eyes are going to get stuck.” I shot him a dry look and otherwise ignored him. I’m really not in the mood to deal with this right now. Especially since it’s his fault for my lack of sleep. Sleep is very important to me and anyone who takes it from me had better have a death wish. I can just barely function while running off of four hours, let alone two or three. Even just four is pushing it.

I stomped down the hall, weaving through groups of students unnoticed. Jacob just walked right through them, shoving aside a few who didn’t move out of his way fast enough. I grumbled to myself and shook my head.

Suddenly someone slammed into me, causing my papers and textbook to scatter across the floor. I stumbled a bit but someone caught me, releasing my arms when I was steady. I mumbled a quiet thank you and closed my eyes. I took in a deep breath in an attempt to refrain from punching whoever ran into me in the fucking face. I’m not in the mood to deal with this today.

Bending down, I started to gather the papers together until two other hands joined mine. I looked up, a bit shocked. I mean I didn’t expect anyone to help me. Normally when someone runs into me they just keep going. I’ve gotten used to it.

“I’m so sorry! I should have been watching where I was going!” My gaze locked with a set of bluish-grey eyes, stunning me from the intensity of them. Whoever this person is, they have some beautiful eyes. I personally prefer a certain set of bright ocean blue orbs but I definitely can’t say that I don’t like these as well.

My gaze danced across his face, taking in the mop of unruly sandy brown hair spilling onto his forehead. It’s not quite long enough to hang in his eyes but it’s still longer than some guys’. He has a strong jawline and even though he’s leaning down I can tell that he’s pretty tall. He’s slender yet muscular.

Damn. This guy is hot. But Jacob is still hotter… I shook my head to dispose of that thought.

“It’s fine. Thanks for helping me pick this up,” I stood and motioned to the now-reorganized stack of papers and the textbook in my hands. He smiled a bit and I took note of the adorable dimples that appeared on both of his cheeks. I had the sudden urge to pinch them and say ‘aww’ but held myself back, blushing slightly at the thought.

                “No problem.” He beamed at me and, with a timid smile sent his way, I continued on my way. When he stood I saw that he’s about two inches shorter than Jacob, so maybe around 6’2 or so. Jacob followed along beside me in silence, now so close that our arms brushed every once in a while as we walked.

………..

Jacob’s POV

I reached out to catch Lyla before she fell but the guy beat me to it, catching her by the arms to steady her. She bent down to pick up her things and he beat me to the punch… again. I breathed in through my nose, deeply annoyed when he leaned down to help her gather her things that he made her drop in the first place.

My jaw stayed tightly clenched, my whole body rigid the entire time Lyla and that guy talked. He smiled widely at her and I balled my hands into fists, keeping my face blank and emotionless.

I have a feeling her ran into her on purpose just to talk to her. And I don’t like it. Not one bit.

I don’t like the girl like that, so why the fuck am I reacting like this? Why is listening to them talk quietly and seeing her smile at him making me want to break his pretty little face? Why did my chest tighten when I realized that she never looks or talks to me like she is with him?

When she stood and said thank you to him yet again, I followed her quietly. I didn’t fail to notice the way he was looking at her with interest.

And that did nothing but piss me off further.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O~O A wild Reece child AND Jacob's POV all in one chapter?!?! What the fudge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*cough* Anyway....

Oooooooo Jacob is getting kinda moody about this whole Reece thing! Could it be because he's... JEALOUS?!?!

Ooooor he could be PMSing..... either one is possible. I personally like the jealous option better but yah know..... opinions and all that.

So despite the fact that you're probably ready to hop a ship and sail to a different continent to get away from me (if you've even read this far and haven't been thrown into a padded cell....)

FIT ME FOR A STRAIGHT JACKET! PUT ME IN A PADDED CELL. I'M A DANGER TO YOU ALL. AND I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF.

........ Hehe.... Sorry. That song popped into my head when I said that and...... uh, yeah.

But if you wanna listen to that song now I have it posted on the side so you can go listen to it if you want. :3 The song is beast and you should really go listen to it.

Go on.

*poke*

Stop being stubborn.

*jab*

Go LISTEN to the DAMN song before I have to SMACK you across the FACE with a soggy TOOTHBRUSH. AFTER I use it to scrub the toilets in my house. (not really cuz I wouldn't touch the toilets in any way other than when I'm going to the bathroom. I would probably hand it to my mom and let her clean the toilets with it >:3

So unless you listen to the song....

*makes the 'I'm watching you' gesture and narrows eyes before backing out of the room slowly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.5K 16
His hand wrapped in her hair, yanking her face up to him to look into his angry eyes. "Tell me where the fuck is he?" He growled, making her shudder...
4.5K 190 9
A Valentines Day Treat for the lovely and awesome wattpaders. Hope you all enjoy this. Happy Valentine's Day People :) She raised a perfectly plucked...
10.4M 249K 46
One of the most powerful man in the world. He was called Octavius. Cruel, coldblooded, and completely unobtainable. The Devil in a Brioni suit. The m...
1.1M 22.3K 60
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 DARK ROMANCE "Fuck. You." I watched as the brown in his eyes darkened and he clenched his jaw. He...