Time's Celerity (Katsuki Baku...

By StarryNightGazer

In a matter of seconds many things could happened, A single hour could even past in a blink of an eye. And a... More

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 0.25 : Dreams
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Kyros and Kazuki
Just a drawing

Chapter 31

697 29 42
By StarryNightGazer

I glance at Izuku after I have a small fight woth my old hag. I and half ass was just staring at her from a far distance as she just sat there looking at her mother tears falling down her cheeks. She wipe her tears with her arm as she nodded her, her shoulder trembling as she bit her lower lip.

This is it...

After all of this, she's probably going to a different school.

"Hey old hag."

"Call me mom you little bitch." I ignored her.

"Did aunt Inko told you about this?" She grew silent as I glance at her, she was staring at Izuku to her eyes showing concern.

"She did, it was kinda againts her will since Izuku loves UA a lot... But she's already scared for her." She told me as Todoroki took a step closer to us as well from talking to his sister.

"She's really going to transfer...?"

"Maybe, Inko doesn't have confidence in UA anymore, aside from that you're also in UA you might be bullying little Izuku there." The pissed me off BIG time.

"The fuck?! Do you have any idea how strong she is?! I can't bully someone like that easily!" I roared, actually kinda refusing to admit that. "If I was to bully someone, I'd be kick out of UA to!"

"If you didn't bully her back then, then maybe Inko wouldn't think that way."

"So it's my fucking fault now!?"

"Precisely."

"Fuck off!" I glance at Izuku one last time, seeing what was going on. Her mother was walking toward us now, the tears over her cheeks still visible to us.

"It must be hard to do that." My old man uttered, tapping her shoulder as I stared at Izuku who was still a crying mess. Half ass already approach her as they shared a hug, as he tried to comfort her. Watching breaks my heart but not because of jealousy, but because of her crying.

"Auntie..." I called out gathering all the courage I could muster to say something that I don't deserve to say. Her eyes met mine, and they were undoubtebly similar to Izuku's in so may way as my parents did the same.

"I will definitely do my best to protect your daughter." I bowed down which earned a light gasp from my parents. I have been pretty talkative lately.

"If you no longer have confidence in UA, then please have confidence in me, I may not be trust worthy but please let me. I'll definitely..."

An image of her smiling at me from the bushes last night flash in my mind as I bit my lower lip.

Oh fuck this thing called love

And The things I'd do for it.

"Protect her..." I didn't lift my head one bit, not really ready to see her face as I shut my eyes pleading tbat I might be given a chance to earn bits of her trust.

"Katsuki-kun..." She uttered as I lifted my head to see her smiling at me, my parents looking at me as if I am not their son.

"Take care of her then."

~

"It's cute that you actually love her huh." My oldan laugh as I was sitting outside the mansion, still processing in my mind what just happened. Auntie will no longer pull her out of UA whatever happens as Izuku just gave me that fucking hug that drives me terrible insane again.

"Shut up old man."

"Ah love, it's so nice when you're still young. I met your mom around your age to." I fucking hate this gut so much.

"Just shut up."

"I heard that you got married in the future." My face burned red.

"And gave us four grandchildren." He laugh as I don't want to hear anything further.

"Dad please shut up." Ah shit.

"For once, I'm so proud of you... I always am." He ruffled my hair as my face is still all red from all the embarrassment. I slap his hand away as he chuckled.

"Well, I'm off now Katsuki... I'll see you some other time."

"I don't want to see you anymore."

"Win her heart okay." I grinned somewhere along the lines. Finally, something I want to hear.

"Pffft... You don't have to tell me." He bid his goodbye one last time as I merely nodded at him, letting him leave as I can't stop smiling all over again.

I hope all these shit gets over soon...

It hasn't even started yet...

~

"Bakugou, oi Bakugou." I groaned, when an evening finally where I was finally able to sleep finally visited me. I jump off my bed, dead annoyed as the lights of the mansion were all on.

"What now you fucking hal---." I cut myself off seeing that he's more serious than usual as I grew nervous.

"What's going on?"

"UA was under attack." My orbs widen as he turned his back on me, I followed him toward one of the living rooms in the house. My orbs widen when I saw the screen of UA burning, and a couple more hero school everywhere in japan. I don't know where to look anymore.

"What's happening?!" I uttered walking closer to the screen as Rei and Izuku were crying.

"Daddy..." Rei sobbed alarming me as I glance at the news again, a fottage of my classmates getting out of a certain building as a teacher was carrying Kirishima appeared in the screen. My heart sank seeing how much blood was covering him as another Aizawa-sensei's head was bleeding to as he carried Kaminari. They weren't the only injured but also those students from other school.

"Fuck." Kyros cursed as the screen turned pitch black, a lettering of red appeared through the screen. The letters spelling the word 'Deviant'

A man with a mask later appearing in the screen.

"It's Nitros!"

"Wha-what's going on?!"

"Izuku calm down!"

"Good evening ladies and gentleman, I am Nitros leader of the Deviants... We will continue to take down schools one by one within this month." He laugh scaring every fiber of my being as the camera was shifted in a different direction. That sent shivers down my spines seeing Kazuki held by two villains one grabbing him by the hair bruises covering most of his body.

"And maybe if I lost my patience." The man pulled a gun out of nowhere as he pointed it toward Kazuki.

"No! Don't listen to him! Don't you dare listen to him! KYROS!!" Kazuki begged as he receive a slap from one of the villains.

"Such a pitiful child you are, Kazuki."

"Don't hurt him!" Rei screamed tears running down her cheeks as I grew completely pale.

he pulled the trigger, along with the sound of explotion was Rei crying, screaming now followed with a scream from the brat as his right leg was shot. I shut my eyes in frustration as Rei was already screaming in front of the screen , still crying as Todoroki pulled her away from the screen.

"The boy might be better off dead." He laugh all over again, walking toward Kazuki as the brat was now grunting in pain, the blood refusing to stop from dripping down out of his legs.

I curse from every second that past as the bastard step unto Kazuki's head.

"I believe that you know what I want." He smiled yet my eyes were still on Kazuki, his eyes showing a certain emtion, rage, anger, and hope as if he was pleading to us not to give up. Telling us not to hand out lives to then.

"Once again this is Nitros, have a great evening each and everyone if you." He smiled the screen turning pitch black. Izuku fell on her knees, sobs from Rei filled the room as she was still hugging Todoroki, as for me ignoring how expensive the television looks, I punch it with my hand sparking with explosives.

I am going to kill eachband every one of them. I swear. I will fucking kill each and everyone of them.

~~~~~~

I'm currently thinking how to barbaricly kill Nitros. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.7K 39
RANK #1 IN BAKUDEKU ON 12.4.22 🍓 Izuku Midoriya is just a useless kid without a quirk. Bakugo Katsuki is a ticking time bomb aiming for the top. W...
139 5 1
25K words To say their relationship was complicated would be an understatement. Kacchan was never a good friend to Deku and they both knew it and yet...
3.6K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
52.8K 1.7K 18
"Love. An incomprehensible emotion. Why has it have to be so hard...?" ~*~*~*~ Midoriya "Deku" Izuku has looked up to his childhood friend, Bakugo "K...