Too young

By TaylorFrank89

As I stand under the bright lights I look out at the crowd and contemplate my life and what brought me here... More

1. Knockin on heavens door
2 The show must go on
3 Pour some sugar on me
4 Sweet sixteen
5 I will remember you
6 The show must go on
7 Live wire
8 I want to know what love is
9 I still haven't found what im looking for
10 California dreaming
11 start me up
12 Need you tonight
14 Kiss from a rose
15 Magic bus
16 More than a feeling
17 Workin for a living
18 Jump around
19 Rebel girl
20 Material girl
21 The passanger
22 Celebrate
23 Its my party
24 Marry you
25 Go your own way
26 I heard it through the grapevine
27 Unfaithful
28 Where are you?
29 Faithfully
30 Whole lotta love
31 I wish it could be Christmas every day
32 all right now
33 Comfortably Numb
34 Gimme shelter
35 Candle in the wind
36 Hurt
37 Rehab
38 better in time
39 Truth be told
40 Truth of the heart
41 Moment of truth
42 Viva las vegas
43 White wedding
44 Girls Girls Girls
45 Judgement day
Part 46
47 Baby love
48 Broken glass
49 Somebody that i used to know
50 Wrecking ball
51 Twenty‐One
52 I love rock and roll
53 Down in Mexico
54 Dancing in the dark
55 Little saint Nick
56 All the small things

13 Push it

1.7K 82 3
By TaylorFrank89

Will was so happy when I told him of our plans for the day. He dressed In his basketball vest and jeans and even styled his hair. He was jumping around like a little school boy I guess I would be acting the same if it was one of my hero's I was spending the day with.

Donnie pulled up in front of our building just after midday, he was driving a black SUV.  That thing probably cost more than my apartment. I called shot gun so will climbed in the back. I was use to having some spare money now but not the type that Donnie had. I was a little uncomfortable with his wealth it made me feel inferior.

"So did you Google me last night" Donnie asked, there was a smirk on his pretty face.

"should I have" I asked. I was planning on keeping my research to myself, I don't want him thinking I was a weirdo.

Donnie laughed and continued to drive, he was so self assured. He had known right I had Googled his name when I woke up. I found that there had been no noteworthy scandals reported about him. I could only find hardly anything about his dating life, I had found that he had only been linked to a hand full of women. He didn't seem like a player at all. I had read that he was was brought up in a small house in Boston. He was an only child, his parents had been hard workers but had very little money. I had read that he had won a basket scholarship to college and had been playing professionally ever since.

"So are you starting school next term" Donnie asked.

"I got accepted in to UCLA, I start in a few weeks" I replied.

"good, so will who's your favourite player. Think very carefully" Donnie joked.

We all laughed when will refused to answer. I knew Donnie was high up there but will was a die hard Michael Jordan fan. He had told me that just because he didn't play anymore didn't mean he wasn't the best.

Donnie was greeted like a hero when we entered the staples arena. The staff all swooned over him and shook his hand. He took time to speak to everyone who approached him.

He showed us the gym then took us to the changing rooms. Will snapped photos of all the benches, Donnie happily posed for photos. I was happy that he was humouring my roommate.  I wasn't sure I would have had as much patience.

"are we going to the court now" will asked. His eyes were like space ships, he looked like a kid in a candy store. He obviously really was a super fan. He was tapping his foot with impatience and excitement. I had to smile.

I was amazed at how big the court really was, the seats surrounding it made me feel like I was under a microscope. I didn't know how Donnie could play here in front of so many spectators.  

"what you think" Donnie asked as he took my hand in his.

I was shocked by the simple gesture, he wasn't like the athletes I had heard of. He really seemed like a down to earth guy.

"it's amazing,  how do you not get nervous having everyone staring and screaming at you" I asked I really was awed by the sheer size.

Donnie explained that he would block the audience out, his only focus was the ball and his teammates.  he spoke about his job like it was the love of his life, he obviously enjoyed it. In a weird way I understood I did something similar in the club, I would block out all the customers. It was thought I was just dancing for myself and no one else was in the room.

"hello Mr Johnson" a female voice said as we walked by. The woman was cleaning the floor ,it looked clean enough to eat from.

"hi Rosie, call me Donnie please. How is your husband is he recovering well" Donnie asked as he rested his hand on her arm.

Rosie smiled warmly at him " he is thank you, the signed shirt certainly helped.  Thank you again"

"don't mention it,  Rosie these are my friends will and Emily" he said as he squeezed my hand.

"lovely to meet you, I had better finish cleaning" Rosie said before leaving.

"her husband had a heart attack" he said answering my unasked question. Donnie seemed so generous , he really seemed like a great guy. We continued with the tour , I didn't really get what the hype was about. I had watched a few games online but I still didn't understand it.

I had never seen a basketball game but Donnie and will were so enthusiastic that I couldn't stop myself from enjoying the tour. After I knew about the history of the team and had seen every inch we left for lunch.

.................................

"the steak here is the best in La so don't dream of ordering a salad" he said seriously.

"why Mr Johnson you don't know me at all,  salad is not in my dictionary."  I flirted.

"you should see all the junk food at our place, if she eats all of that I want to know how she keeps so slim" will joked.

I elbowed him in the ribs , he had a nerve it was him who ate sugar like it had been rationed.

We ordered and happily chatted through our meal, Donnie was asked a few times for his autograph but he didn't complain once. He just smiled and wished them a nice day.

"do you get recognised much" I asked, I was truly interested. He behaved like it didn't bother him.

Donnie smile and a light shone in his eyes,  it was clear to see that he did and he loved it.

"yeah and I love it, I have the best job and I wouldn't have anything if it wasn't for the fans" he replied, he seemed truly humble. The fame hadn't gone to his head.

He was so modest and down to earth, his simple upbringing was to thank  for the nice man that sat before me. He was truly grateful for all he had.

"your amazing" oh God did I say that out loud, the smirk on wills face confirmed I had.

"I was going to say the same about you, it's getting late I should get you home. I'm sure you need to sleep before work" Donnie was so considerate, who ever ended up with him would be the luckiest woman I thought.

We kissed by my door, I was surprised when he didn't follow me in. I had hoped to get him in my bed. Old habits really do die hard.

"see you soon kid" he said as he waved  from his car.

Not soon enough I thought. I would definitely be thinking of him when I played with my battery operated boyfriend later.

"you are the best, I can't believe what happened today. It was amazing"  will said as I closed the front  door. He really had enjoyed it, he was practically bouncing off the walls. It was nice to see someone that happy.

"seriously today was like a dream, I so owe you" he said as he kissed my cheek and left to his room.
--------------
I got to work just ten minutes before my shift, Patrick was smiling happily and caught my arm as I headed for the changing room.

"big group of VIP customers in today so expect a big pay day. There athletes so all performance outfits to match that theme please"  he raps before putting his cigar to his lips.

"OK Pat"  I said as I ran to my mirror. In honour of Donnie I wore the basketball vest that I found at the bottom of the pile. I took a quick selfie and sent it to him.

*you have made quite an impression. What do you think* 

He replied just before I hit the stage.

*damn. Can't wait to see you *

I smiled and quickly replied.

*come see me soon then*

I left my phone and went to the stage. The music started, the stage was surrounded by good looking guys. I shut off and thought of Donnie.

I was dancing when I thought I saw Donnie, but when I looked again I saw I had been mistaken. Thinking of his handsome face had got me flustered. My song was finishing so I did my usual money maker and did the splits. The trick was to do that move near where the most people were. There was more chance of big tips that way.

I saw Donnies face again this time I didn't think it was my imagination,  he was puckering his lips at me. I was so focused on his face that I didn't notice the Mc call my name.

"I think that's you" Donnie whispered.

"Ruby will be back on stage in two hours, she is available for private dances"  the Mc announced

I practically ran off the stage I didn't even think to collect my money.  I took the money that was tucked in my underwear and put it down. I was just reaching for my phone when another dancer handed me the cash she had taken from the floor.

I looked at my phone and saw a message from Donnie.

*you can really dance, I barely noticed your sexy body. I think I'm about to become a regular here* 

I smiled and hugged the phone to my chest. I couldn't believe he had surprised me at work.

"Ruby get a dress on quickly, a table out there has paid for you to be exclusively theirs for the evening" my boss shouted.

"what does that entail" I asked, it sounded a  little suspicious.

"no more dancing or private dances you just bring them drinks and talk to them. There paying $5000"

There was no way I could say no to that.  It would be the most I would ever make in one night. I dressed quickly then followed pat to the V.I.P area. Donnie was sat on the leather seats with 5 other tall men who I assumed were his colleagues.

"hello gentleman I'm ruby and I'll be your private server tonight. What will everyone be drinking" I asked, I was a little intimidated being so close to such wealthy and well known athletes. The way the other men looked at them it was clear they were popular players.

I wrote their order and went to the bar to collect the drinks. Donnie followed me and put his hand on the bottom of my back.

"surprised" he whispered sexily into my ears.

"you could say that" I replied dryly.

Donnie was silent so I continued.

"did you pay me" I asked.

Donnie studied me, I could tell he was considering his answer.

"well I'll tell you the truth, some of the guys wanted a private dance from you and I couldn't bare it" he replied honestly.

"this is my job,  I give like ten dances a night it's how I make money. I can't see you if you can't accept my job" I whispered. I handed the order to the barman and turned to Donnie.

"I know it's your job I don't have any problems with you dancing for other men. I know it's only dancing. I just didn't want my buddies getting a boner from my girl" He said honestly.

"we've been out twice, I'm hardly your girl" I whispered, I don't know why I was fighting him I wanted nothing more than to be his girlfriend.

"not yet,  but I'm hoping one day soon" he whispered. I watched him walk back to his friends. I smiled to myself he was like no one I had ever met. He truly was special. He was so sure of himself, I should be annoyed by him being presumptuous but I wasn't. I was falling quick and hard.

I had a feeling the night was going to be a good one.

NEXT CHAPTER 4th MARCH 9AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.8K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
148K 2.4K 42
"What the fuck is your problem?" I asked my sworn enemy. "Have you lost your damn mind!" I scream at the top of my lungs. This bitch better answer m...
186K 3.9K 14
MATURE CONTENT!!! NOT FULLY EDITED!!! I stared as she took of her robe which revealed her black lace bra and panties. "Somebody likes what the...
395K 27.4K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...