The Person Next Door

By Jamie_Charles

You can read this if you want, but there's no plot, just warning you now. I OWN NOTHING RICK RIORDAN DOES!! More

Explanation
Meeting the neighbors
Who is she?
Seeing Him
Meeting Her
School
Meetin' my teachers
The party (part 1)
The Party (part 2)
Thank the Gods- What did I do?
Telling Piper
I don't need her
Goo-goo eyes
Cornered
Found Guilty
Surprise, surprise
It Was Only Cartoons Guys!!
A Kiss
What...?
Her
WHAT
Why
Dad
Death
Explaination

Meetin' the 7

123 4 10
By Jamie_Charles

I turned away from Rachel and started to walk around the cafeteria.The groups are obvious. The jocks, the sluts, the populars. Then there was the weird group of 5. They were all different. One dude had curly brown hair and Latino elf features.

Another girl had choppy brown hair and multicolored eyes.

The one other girl had golden eyes and curly brown hair.

Another dude looked like a wrestler, how was he even in this grade?

The last dude was blonde with electric blue eyes. He had a scar in his lip. I guess he was what most girls would call cute, but he's not really my type.

Then the choppy brown haired girl saw me and walked over to me. She looked me up and down before smiling and saying in a chirpy voice, "Hi! I'm Piper and by the looks of it you're new so why don't you sit with me and my friends?" She smiled warmly at me and I instantly new there was no arguing with this girl, Piper. I nod slightly and she grins. She takes my hand and drags me over to her group.

"That is Leo," She points to the Latino elf,"That is Hazel, the golden eyed girl, "That is Frank, Hazel's boyfriend," the wrestler, "and that is Jason, my boyfriend" lastly she points to the blond haired boy. They all smile and giveme little waves. " Hi, I'm Annabeth. I'm new."

"Well of course," this comes from Leo, "I haven't seen a pretty lady like you around here." This earns him a slap on the head from Piper and everyone laughs like this was normal. I sit down next to Piper and soon I'm laughing with the rest of them. I have a feeling it's going to be a good year.

Hey I know it's short but I want to know, longer updates and longer waits or shorter updates and shorter waits? Please comment what you want!

~Jamie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 327 21
Percabeth Mortality AU Completed: 2017 #1 percyfanfic #1 percabethfanfic »•« "Can you imagine if we hadn't been born demigods?"...
13.8K 149 29
Exactly what the title says. I am not Rick Riordan, all rights go to him.
4.8K 254 20
This story is actually a group of short stories using the PJ/HOO characters. These are totally random and crazy, and I hope you enjoy!! I don't own a...
920K 12.5K 37
As it says these are one shots of people meet percabeth or demigods. Important!!! I own nothing!! Pjo characters belong to Rick Riordan