Too young

By TaylorFrank89

As I stand under the bright lights I look out at the crowd and contemplate my life and what brought me here... More

1. Knockin on heavens door
2 The show must go on
3 Pour some sugar on me
4 Sweet sixteen
5 I will remember you
6 The show must go on
7 Live wire
9 I still haven't found what im looking for
10 California dreaming
11 start me up
12 Need you tonight
13 Push it
14 Kiss from a rose
15 Magic bus
16 More than a feeling
17 Workin for a living
18 Jump around
19 Rebel girl
20 Material girl
21 The passanger
22 Celebrate
23 Its my party
24 Marry you
25 Go your own way
26 I heard it through the grapevine
27 Unfaithful
28 Where are you?
29 Faithfully
30 Whole lotta love
31 I wish it could be Christmas every day
32 all right now
33 Comfortably Numb
34 Gimme shelter
35 Candle in the wind
36 Hurt
37 Rehab
38 better in time
39 Truth be told
40 Truth of the heart
41 Moment of truth
42 Viva las vegas
43 White wedding
44 Girls Girls Girls
45 Judgement day
Part 46
47 Baby love
48 Broken glass
49 Somebody that i used to know
50 Wrecking ball
51 Twenty‐One
52 I love rock and roll
53 Down in Mexico
54 Dancing in the dark
55 Little saint Nick
56 All the small things

8 I want to know what love is

2K 65 9
By TaylorFrank89

I had changed so much since my mom died but even more so since the haircut that reinvented me. I now lived my life as Brooklyn, I was only called Emily at school. Fiona and Gina hadn't spoken to me since the party at Tammy's place. I hadn't tried to talk to them either.

Things had been a little awkward at school to begin with, my ex friends would avoid me at all costs. Having the two people I loved the most in the world ignoring me was hard but I got use to it. I took on more shifts at the club, when I wasn't with Andrew I was working. I didn't have the time to feel depressed.

Andrew and I began to date officially not long after Tammy's infamous party. Andrew knew first hand what my job entailed so there was no worries in my mind that he would use it against me. I actually liked him and wanted a real relationship which was unusual for me. Since I can remember I never trusted a man , I never wanted anything serious. Andrew was different he made me feel safe, he was a large guy so he could protect me. It's not as though he was all muscles like some vin diesel wannabe he was chubby but strong. He had a buzz cut and was covered in tattoos, I think if anyone who didn't know him met him on a dark night they would feel intimated.

Andrew had a small house in Queens near the bar so most nights when I had been drinking I would stay there with him. Life was ok , Andrew was a little controlling but I could understand his need to look after me. I did have some scary encounters at work so I honestly didn't mind. He made me realize it was ok to rely on someone than myself . There had been this one occasion where a guy from the club followed me home and showered me with gifts and flowers. The greying man told me I didn't need to dance anymore, he said he had enough money to keep me for the rest of my life. He wanted to be my sugar daddy , I didn't consider it for a moment. I called the police and had him removed it was seriously scary, but on the bright side he did leave me some seriously hot shoes. Every cloud has a silver lining as my mum would say.

I heard Tammy's heels clicking on the floor before I saw her, she really knew how to make an entrance.

"Brooklyn. There's a guy out front asking to see you. He's wanting a dance" Tammy said in between breaths, she really did need to cut down on the cigarettes.

Money wise things were ok I had gotten in the habit of saving half of my earnings each week. I was planning on attending college so I needed every penny I could get, but my shift had ended and I promised Andrew I would go to his straight from work.

I lifted my white loose sun dress over my sexy underwear and pushed my hair to the side. Andrew would be expecting me any minute I didn't want to keep him waiting.

"I finished 10 minutes ago ask someone else" I complained, I was determined to leave. Andrew and I had argued a few times so I didn't want to rock the boat.

"He's offering $500" Tammy replied as a huge smirk filled her face.

I turned and gave her my full attention "$500 for 1 dance, sounds fishy ". I was more than a little curious but it sounded too good to be true.

Tammy placed a lit cigarette in her mouth and inhaled deeply before replying "it's totally legit darling, he gave me the money. I told him that you weren't available and it made him want you more."

"Fine, one song only" I was defeated I couldn't say no to $500. I sent Andrew a quick message before I stripped and went back to the dark private rooms.

"Didn't you get the message" I complained as I saw my waiting client. It was the old guy I had called the police on just days before. 

A glint shone in his dull tired eyes as I walked past him.

"You only have to give me 1 dance, I won't follow you again. I'm sorry " I was surprised that I actually believed him, his voice sounded genuine. I was getting good at accepting apologies.

The song was over and I was able to leave, I quickly redressed and made my way to the car.

Andrew was sat on the bones with his heavily tattooed arms crossed, it didn't take a genius to see he was mad. I smiled at him but only got a cold look in return.

"Sorry I'm late did you get my message "I asked as I leaned in to kiss him.

"You finished your last set 30 minutes ago, what the fuck have you been doing" he spat.

I had never seen Andrew like this, usually with me he was calm and collected. He seemed agitated and crabby.

"I was asked to do a dance , it was good money" I said quietly.

Andrew stood and pulled me to his truck, I obeyed and got in. Something told me it wasn't the right time to refuse him. Before I had chance to fasten my seatbelt I felt a jerk that sent me flying into the dashboard. I could feel the warm trickle of my blood creeping down my forehead. It took me a moment to realise we hadn't been hit by a car, Andrew had violently pushed my head forward. I looked at him and saw something flash in his eyes, guilt.

"I'm so sorry I don't know what got in to me, I meant to tap your head playfully and say think next time. I didn't mean to hurt you, you know I would never hurt you right" I could hear the lump in his throat as he spoke. I honestly believed it was an accident, Andrew would never purposely hurt me. I was being naïve again I knew at the back of my mind I was.

"Ok can you take me home" I asked, I could not shake the fear from my voice.

Andrew started his car and started driving towards his place and away from mine.

"I'm taking you to meet my family tomorrow, it makes more sense for you to stay at mine" it was a reasonable suggestion but something about the tone of his voice made me think it wasn't a suggestion at all.

----------------------------------------------

I was meeting Andrews family for the first time, we were going over for a BBQ. Andrew told me to be myself, he joked that most of the people from his neighbourhood dressed like exotic dancers and no one cared so my career wouldn't be a problem. Things were a little tense between us since the incident in the car but I tried my best to not let myself dwell on it, it wouldn't happen again.

Andrews family lived in small house In a busy estate. We drove up in Andrews truck passing by the matching houses, the streets were full of kids playing on the street. I envied Andrew and the life he had growing up. His dad had been a plumber and his mum a seamstress, he was the youngest of 7. The oldest of his siblings was 15 years his senior. I begged for siblings when I was younger but my dad spent all our money on alcohol and drugs my mum hardly had enough to feed me never mind another child.

"how many nieces and nephews did you say you had" I asked as he parked up.

"23 when I last counted" he joked.

"fuck me" I said to myself.

"later" he replied.

I faked a laugh, we walked up the white stairs leading to Andrews childhood home. Before we could knock on the door his mother opened it and was welcoming us.

Andrews mother was small and round, her face was weathered. Silver curls hung around her face. She had the same striking eyes as her son.

"I'm so happy your here. It's the first time all my kids and grand babies have all been in the same room. God has blessed me." she said as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"momma I missed you too, has dad started the grill I'm hungry" Andrew asked after he kissed his mums cheek

"and who's this beautiful girl, didn't I learn my boy any manners. I'm Sophia, what's your name" she asked kindly.

I had only just met her but I felt a connection with her immediately, she was kind and loving. Sophia had a strong Italian accent.

"I'm Brooklyn, you have a beautiful home" I replied quietly.

"Brooklyn that's a lovely name, follow me you two. Everyone's out back. Are you ok you have a large cut there" she said pointing to the cut I had tried to cover with make up.

"Car accident" I replied, it was almost the truth. Andrew didn't flinch, his mother accepted my lie she had no reason not to.

Between them Andrew and his mother introduced me to his family, the small garden was full there must have been fifty people there. He had been right about the females in his family, most had big hair and full faces of make up. I worked in a strip club and even I had never seen as much leather and animal print.

Angela the oldest of the sisters cornered me when I left the bathroom.
I had just done a quick line of coke, I hoped there wasn't any white powder on my nose.

" you look a little young to be dating my brother" her voice was a little snotty.

"do I" I replied quietly.

"how old are you" she asked.

"you should know that a real lady doesn't disclose her age" I answered sarcastically.

I smiled and went back outside, I found Andrew smoking by the child's swing set. I walked over to him and took the joint from his mouth and smoked it quickly.

"you OK" he asked.

Just that standard family interrogation I told him, I explained what had happened. Andrews jaw clenched, he wasn't happy but he didn't say anything.

"what do you do for work" Andrews father joey asked.

Andrew had told me to simply tell them the truth if they were to ask but I just couldn't get the words to leave my mouth.

"I'm a dancer, I also sometimes work behind the bar where your son works"

It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the full truth. Joe seemed to accept my answer and continued talking about sport with his sons. Andrew smiled at me as he pulled me under his arm. He had been so loving all day that that I found myself forgetting about what happened outside the club.

"what's that your smoking Andrew, it smells like your dad's glaucoma medication" Sofia called.

"just a Mexican cigarette" he lied.

Joe and the others laughed before they took a drag.

Joe took the final drag and stepped on the but.

"I didn't know you all had glaucoma" Andrew joked to his father.

The afternoon was peaceful, everyone was pleasant with the exception of Angela who continued to be suspicious of me.

We kissed his parents goodbye and went to my apartment. Andrew asked if he could sleep as my place as his was getting painted and the smell had been giving him headaches. I hadn't noticed any pain the night before but I didn't argue.

.........................................

"you live here" He asked, he walked around my small apartment in shock.

"where's the stairs to the next level" he asked as he checked the cupboard.

"there isn't an upstairs" I answered, his eyes almost bulged put of his head.

"your not telling me you live here, it's tiny. It's a dump."

I placed my hand on my heart and did a mock cry, "I love this Place"
It was true I did love it, for the first time I had something that was all mine.

"move in with me, you pretty much live their anyway. It's closer to work and your school" he reasoned.

"I don't know" I had liked my independence, I didn't think it was as a good ideas.

"think about it. You will be paying half of what your paying out here. Plus you could have me anytime you want" Andrew said.

I didn't even answer but He was starting to pack up my clothes. He was controlling and caring, it was nothing I had ever experienced. He behaved how I would expect a father to act with his child. I had never had a man look after me, I had never felt cherished. I mistook control for caring.

----------------------------------------------

I gave a months notice Marie and told her how much I would miss her. I left all the furniture as Andrews place had everything we needed. Plus Marie's grandson was planning to move in the apartment so I liked the fact that I was helping him out.

My life now had a routine, I would go to school every week day then back to Andrews place to do my school work. I would go to work to do my shift then go home and sleep. I would have Sunday and Wednesday off every week so I would spend those nights partying and getting high. Every Wednesday I would go to my dancing lessons I would count down the hours until my next one.

Living with someone wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I sometimes felt like a housekeeper, I did all the cleaning and cooking. Andrew never helped around the house I wondered what he did before I moved in. Moving in together had changed our relationship dramatically, long gone were the days of passionate sex and cuddles.

Andrew would look after me more than he ever had done before. He had started driving me everywhere, I hardly used my own car anymore. When I had drank too much at the club he would carry me in his arms to the car and then from the car to bed.

When I was with Andrew I was never embarrassed about my profession, he would tell his friends I was an exotic dancer. He was proud to have me on his arm.

Andrew and I were together for 15 months, we were happy during most of them. Well as happy as I had ever been before which didn't really mean much.

NEXT CHAPTER 28TH FEB 9AM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 12 4
"I'll allow you the excitement of thinking you're safe from me." His hands grip my waist, holding me absolutely still. "And I'll allow you the thrill...
888K 19.4K 40
|STEAMY ROMANCE| 18+ "Oh, how bad I want to corrupt you, ruin you. But you're not ready for that." As much as I want her beneath me, writhing, beggin...
104K 614 27
I took the time to actually look at her, she's pretty, her lips are plump the blue led lights showing tint. "You're pretty." I said looking down pla...
41.6K 600 51
"I had to stop you- otherwise I would've filled your mouth with my cum, and I am far from done with you yet", he confessed pulling my thighs towards...