Why Does It Have To Be MR HAN...

By Alice_Burgenshore

Alanna-Belle; She's shy, has low confidence, low self-esteem, and has a love for literature. By what will hap... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Three

211 4 2
By Alice_Burgenshore

I was sitting in the campus cafe. I was sipping on a white chocolate late. I looked around, the place was pretty much empty, most people were in class. I was glad it was quiet in here, it gave me time to think. 

Mr Handsome and I had been texting, nothing more. The only time I saw him in person was in class, but even then it was strictly school stuff. It was a bit weird, he was my teacher and Esme's brother. I couldn't get used to the idea of him being either my teacher nor Esme's brother. He was so different over text than in person, and he was so much different when he was around his sister.

My phone buzzed on the table. I picked it up and smiled at the name that popped up. Noah.

Hey beautiful.

-N

I blushed and couldn't hold the smile off my face. I replied instantly.

Hi, and I'm not...

-A

Someone sat down opposite me. I looked up to see Mr Handsome. "I... uhh... hi?" I was completely shocked by this. My chest clenched slightly, was I ready for this? The only time I've talked to him in person is when we're in class discussing what ever book we are currently reading.

He smiled at me. "Hey, sorry I just really wanted to see you." He admitted quietly. "I can go if this is to much to soon?"

I shook my head. "No no, but can we go for a walk. I think some fresh air will do me good." I said slowly.

Noah nodded in understanding. "Sounds good." He stood up.

I put my phone into my hand bag, slinging it over my shoulder, and grabbing my coffee cup. Noah and I walked outside and just walked in silence for a few minutes, but it was a comfortable silence.

"So how are you today?" Noah asked.

I shrugged. "I'm ok, I guess. How are you?" I ask quickly.

Noah stops walking, stepping in my way, facing me. "What's wrong?" He asks, his eyes searching mine.

I smile at him. "It was a joke, you know haha. I'm perfectly fine Mr Andrews." I say his name with a smirk.

Noah rolls his eyes at me and takes a step closer. "You are trouble Miss Thompson." He laughs shaking his head.

I do a small little curtsy. "Why thank you, kind sir." 

Noah laughs. "God you're amazing." He laughs. "Only you would make a joke and the curtsy over it."

I blush and shake my head. "I'm just a regular girl. I'm nothing special."

Mr Handsome shakes his head. "Alanna-Belle..."

"Noah..."

An arm wrapped around me, but it wasn't Noah's. Noah stood right in front of me, he looked as stunned as I was.

I froze under the arm. 

"Hi mate, the name's Livino. Livino Manfre." A very familiar voice said. 

I gulped and my eyes filled with tears. Please no, it can't be. He's supposed to be on the other side of the country. This isn't real.

"Livino?" Noah asked questioningly. But i felt his question was more aimed at me.

"Yup, that's right. Are you are?" 

Noah shook his head. "Doesn't matter." Noah said, he looked hurt. And he walked away. He just walked away.

"Looks like it's just you and me, cupcake." He said.

I closed my eyes, come on think. Just think of a good excuse. All I need is one really good excuse to leave him and just walk away. Come on, stupid brain, think! "I have to get to class." I say quickly.

He starts laughing. "Nonsense, cupcake. You can miss just one class and show me around. Come on, I want to meet all your friends. I want to see your room." He whispered the last part in my ear. He was still standing behind me.

I... what could I say. I mean, seriously, what could I say?

"Come on cupcake, which way?" He asked, lacing his fingers through mine.

"I... this way..." I say pointing towards the main building.

Livino starts laughing. "Your still in shock aren't you. I wanted to surprise you. Glad to see the surprise worked."

We walk in total silence, just me pointing which way to go. Please Esme, please be finished in your lecture.

"Is it this one?" Livino asked as we reached the door to my dorm room. I nodded and he opened the door. He walked in, not letting go of me. "Well well, nice digs. Cupcake." The way he said my "pet" name, it sounded like a threat.

Great, now I wont be able to eat cupcakes, but I like cupcakes. Why did he have to ruin cupcakes? Cupcakes are yummy, now every time I try to eat one, or see one. I'll be reminded of... Him.

"Now, where are all your friends." He asks with a smirk. "Are all your friends as pretty as you?" He raised his hand towards my face and I flinched away. He growled angrily, grabbing my face roughly in his hand. "Do not. And I mean. Do NOT flinch away from me again." He said venomously. 

I whimpered slightly.

The door to the door flung open and I heard a gasp. 

Livino pulled away from me with a smirk. "You must be my cupcakes roommate. So very nice to meet you. I'm the boyfriend." He held a hand out to Esme.

"The boyfriend?" Esme raised an eyebrow at me. "So how long have you two been together?" She asked.

I shook my head very slowly at her.

"It's been a few months now, we're still a new thing, but we're going steady." Livino smirked at me.

"Oh... I see. So you guy's met back home?" Esme asks.

"Oh, we sure did. And it was love at first sight. Wasn't it, cupcake?" Livino turned to face me, expecting me to answer.

"Well I've heard so much about you." Esme says with a very fake smile, but I don't think Livino noticed how fake it was. "The name's Esme." 

"Well, Esme. You're very beautiful." Livino says, letting go of me.

"Thanks, I actually have a fiancee though." Esme says.

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Well ladies, why don' you two take a seat on the bed, get comfortable. I just need to use the bathroom." He paused and looked around the room. "Now where would I find that?"

Esme smiled. "Just through that door."

Livino nodded before signaling us to sit on the beds. He refused to leave until we were both sitting. He walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

I turned to Esme. "Fiancee?" I asked in a whisper.

She smiled. "What, I needed to make sure he thinks I'm not available." She paused and sent me and apologetic look. "Sorry... I didn't..." 

"It's fine." I said cutting her off.

"Where is he?" A very angry man asked.

I turned around to see Noah. "What?" I asked in a whisper.

"That Livino prick, where is he?" Noah asked again.

"Bathroom." Esme said.

Seconds later we all heard the glass breaking in the bathroom. Noah raced in there, kicking the door down on his way. Two burly men following after him.

I grabbed onto Esme's hand. Squeezing tightly.

Noah came out a few minutes later with a heavy look on his face. "He's gone."

******

Comment and Vote

What did you think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 278 24
Alexis's boyfriend is murdered in front of her. After a year of mourning her loss she meets Chance, and falls in love with him. She soon realizes he...
247K 7.2K 25
"No one loves you!" "Your worthless." "Your going to live your whole life alone!" These are things Grace White has heard all her life. Shes never ha...
267K 9.8K 18
My dad kept on telling me that being a nerd isn't a bad thing and that I'm on the right track but I'm positive that being terrorized in the halls dai...
361K 7.8K 25
***I've created a Pintrest board for this story - @xace28x and the EDTC board, so check out if you're interested*** What happens when Abby Williams...