Cross Fire (A Derek Hale and...

By Alice_McCall_Hale123

Tessa McCall is 21 years old her younger brother Scott McCall goes out one night and gets bitten by a Animal... More

Chapter 1: "Bitten"
Chapter 2: "Mates?"
Chapter 4: "Couldn't Be More Happier"
Chapter 5: "The First Month"
Chapter 6: "I think I'm in Labor"
Chapter 7: "Three Months Later"
Chapter 8: "The Wedding Day"
Chapter 9: "Honey Moon"
Chapter 10: "It's Complicated"
Chapter 11: "I'm scared of hiding"
Chapter 12: "Going Back for Mr. Hale"
Chapter 13: "Protecting The Ones I Love"
Thank You!
Authors Note
Follow me on my new wattpad

Chapter 3: "Wolf Time"

2.8K 57 0
By Alice_McCall_Hale123

Derek's P.O.V

I stayed with my mate all night it's kind of nice having someone defending me. I mean yeah I saved her I wanted to do this right this time. I laid beside her she rolls over and starts to hug me. I knew she could feel my pain I hated Kate finds out about her. Her heartbeat was steady and then it jumped up. "Tessa, are you having a bad dream?" I asked. She hugged me more and went back to sleep. She stayed in my arms until I must have fallen asleep.

Tessa's P.O.V

I woke up Derek was hugging me I guess last night was the very last thing. "Derek, Derek. I have to shower can you let me do that?" I asked. He woke up and he unraveled himself from me I got up and got my clothes I feel good today. After my shower it was 10:30 AM by the time I got done. I walk back in my bedroom I see Derek on my bed. "Tonight's the full moon, you starting to feel it?" He asked. "Yeah, last night Scott... was different I never seen him act like that." I exclaimed.

"He just doesn't really like me hanging around you." Derek said. "He's overprotective sibling." I say. "But I'm twenty-one so I should be the overprotective sibling." I say. "You're twenty-one, that I didn't know." He said. "Yeah, how old are you?" I asked. "Twenty-four." He said. "See, I should be the one overprotecting him." I say. "I could see that." Derek said. "You defended me, which is something that rarely happens." Derek says. "Why would you say that?" I ask.

He told me about his family that died in a house fire the cause of the fire was the hunters. "What do we do about tonight?" I asked. "You shift tonight, which means I'm gonna lock you up." He said. "You're nervous?" He asked. "Yeah, maybe it's starting to get to me." I say. "You're going to be fine, Tessa." He said. "What makes you so sure?" I asked. "Because I will be there and I will help you." He said.

Time passed we went to the hale house takes me off into a room. He grabbed a bag and handcuffed me. "Tighter." I say. "How do you control it?" I asked. "My anchor which was anger, but now it's you." He exclaimed. "Find something or someone to be that anchor." He said. I finally turned I had shift shaped fully into a wolf. I didn't know what to do. "Derek, this isn't supposed to happen?" I asked. Derek looked at me in shock I tried to think of an anchor it was Derek. I shifted back. "Why did you look at me like that?" I asked. "My mother is the only person who could shift shape into a wolf, she must have passed down the power." Derek exclaimed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 11.5K 42
He was menacing. He was cold. He was horribly intimidating. And yet he was the kind of person you are instinctively drawn to. Like a moth to a flame...
4.7K 99 22
Mackenzie and Chris are newly married when they embark on a journey to the stars. But a coming storm makes one fear the worst and one, once finding...
373K 23.5K 87
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
25.1K 546 6
Davina is the twin sister of Jace wayland. She's the top shadow hunter of her generation and next in line to be inquisitor. Her whole life has always...