That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

When I See Him Again

1.3K 45 32
By Animelover1800

Yume POV

I slowly open my eyes. I then realise that I'm laying down. I still feel drowsy.

It feels so warm........

I slowly pick my head up. Still kinda drowsy.

"Ohayo, boiled octopus."

My eyes shot open. I look at Subaru, only too see that he's awake staring at me smiling. I then realise that I'm laying on his chest. I feel his arms wrapped around me.

I can feel my face turning red. I try to hide my face by.........burying my face into his chest, making a little squeak noise.

It seams like reality hits him after that, cuz then he says,"S-sorry. I'll move."

"N-no!.......I.....I wanna stay like this for a little while............" I say while griping onto his shirt. I feel my face heat up even more.

He's so warm......

I feel so safe.........

My eyes slowly start to close and I slowly drift off to a deep sleep. My dream....wasn't even a dream. It was a memory. Of me and that boy.

~Dream/Flashback~

Me and _____~Kun are in our tree house. It's the same tree that we all climbed a few weeks ago. But, our patents wouldn't allow us to live in it. So instead _____~Kun's father and mine bulit a tree house for us!

We were all so happy!
That was until after ____~Kun turned ten. His parents told him they were gonna move after school finishes.......

I'm sitting against the wall. My legs pulled up to my chest, looking down.

I'm wearing a white dress with a pink sweater. _____~Kun is wearing a white T-shirt, with blue shorts with his normal blue base ball cap.

"Why do you have to move?"
"Cuz my dad got a new job. But don't worry Yume~Chan, I'm still gonna live in the same town."
"Yeah but still!"

I look down.
"You're my best friend......."
Tears start flowing out my eyes. And my lips start to quiver.

Out of nowhere I feel arms being wrapped around me. I look up to see _____~Kun hugging me. He's smiling at me.

"Your my best friend. Let's make a promise. From this day forward, we'll spend everyday with each other! How does that sound!?"

My lips turn into a smile.
"Awesome!"

I give him a hug.

~Flashback/Dream over~

My eyes slowly start opening. I realize that I'm being carried. I'm still drowsy, but not as much.

I look to the side and see Subaru.

Subaru's carrying me?!?

He's carrying me on his back. I pick my head up to look at him, he's also carrying a bag. Just then he turns his head around and see's that I'm now awake. He smiles at me.

"So you're awake."
"Mhm.......where are you taking me?"
"To M4's dorm. The nurses office was gonna close, and the Headmaster didn't want you to walk back to the girls dorm room this late so...."-he looks forward again-"he told me to take you to my dorm. The nurse gave me some pajamas for you. The guys are still awake."

I don't say anything, I just stare at him. My lips turn into a smile. I lay my head back down on his back.
"Okay."

When we get to M4's dorm Subaru puts me down, and opens the door and we enter.

The first thing I see is something like a lobby in a hotal, or a living room.

When we enter the kitchen, Asahi is eating cookies, while Nozomu and Kanata are talking.

"Yume~Chan! You're here already!?"
I giggle at Asahi speaking with his mouth stuffed with cookies. Then I stop realizing what he said.

"Wait, you knew I was comming?"
"Yeah, Subaru~Kun told us."

"Anyway, we have a guest room."
"Great! Where is it?"

Nozomu pointed to me where it was. And Asahi told me where the guest bathroom was so I could change.

I walk in and lock the door for you know..............just to be safe.......

I change into my pajamas but I leave my hair up. I walk out the bathroom and go to the guest room.

When I walk in it's huge! There's a little terrence, the bed is so big!

I jump on it and it feels really soft. I feel a buzz from my Aikatsu Mobile, and take it out. I check it and see that Honoka texted me.

Hey

How are you doing?

Sorry for txting you this late...

It's okay

I'm doing alright I guess......

Have you told them yet?

No.....

...........

......I passed out again.....

.......

Did you run out of meds?

No...

But tbh.....

Sometimes I'm too scared to take them for some reason......

It's okay

Just know I'm here for you.

Ik

How's μ's?

Okay I guess.....

When do Eli, Nozomi, and Nico graduate?

Next week.....

I wish I could go to Love Live to watch you guys......

Me too......

We're actually at spending the night at school right now.....

But everyone's asleep.....

Actually......

The manager said we could bring one person backstage with us......

Yume?

Yeah?

Will you please be there for us after our performance?

.......

Sure!

But when is it? More importantly, how will I get there?!

I'll get my mom to pick you up.

Okay!

I'm so sleepy. I'm gonna go to bed.

Okay. Night!

Night

AHH!

UMI WOKE UP!

I DON'T WANT HER TO KNOW IM AWAKE!

NIGHT!

I giggle at the text. I lay down and close my eyes. I cover myself with my blanket. But I can't fall asleep. I try different positions, but I still can't sleep.

After what felt like hours of me trying to fall asleep, I sigh and reach for my Aikatsu Mobile, I check the time.

11:48

I sigh as I place it back on the dresser next to the bed. I stare outside the window, until I hear a knock on the door.

I turn my gaze to the door to see Subaru walking in.

"Yume are you awake?"
He says in a quiet and hushed voice.

"Mhm."

"I-I'm sorry if I woke you up!?"
He says still quiet.

"Mm-m, you didn't."
I say as I sit up. I can't really see, but I can tell that his pajamas are blue.

"What're you doing here?" I give him a teasing but gentle smile.
"Don't tell me you had a bad dream."
"N-No! I just couldn't sleep....."

"Aw cute that's totally what it is."
(50% Off reference 😜)

His face turns red.
"H-Hey! I told th-thats not what it is!"

I start giggling.
"I also couldn't sleep."
"Ma-maybe....I could sleep with you......"

I feel my face heat up. I instantly look down. I open my mouth to answer him but no words come out. Instead I just nod my head. I scoot over too the right side.

I feel him lay beside me. My cheeks heating up.

Which way is he facing......I wanna know.....

I slowly turn my head around, but then I end up turing my whole body around. Which was a big mistake.

The next thing I knew I was staring into bright baby blue eyes. And he was doing the same.

Before anything else happend I look down and say.
"I don't know why I couldn't fall asleep......I guess I'm scared or something...
"I know it sounds really stupid.......but I-"

I'm interrupted when I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

My eyes widen and I look up blushing to see Subaru looking at me, giving me a gentle smile.

"It's okay. I understand."

I bury my face into his chest, and pulls me closer to him.

I close my eyes and start drifting off to sleep.

"Arigato."

[Play Song]

I'm standing next to ______~Kun. He's moving today. In a few minutes actually.......

I'm trying to be strong. His parents are putting the last of the boxes into the van.

I look down, and the tears start falling out. I try to stay quiet. When out of nowhere he grabs my hand.

I look up at him, tears still falling. But what shocks me the most is that he's also trying not to cry.

I intertwine my fingers with his. And give him a smile.

"______?"

We both turn our heads to the sound of his name.

"It's time to say goodbye."

He just nods and turns to me.

"Here I got you this."

He hands me half of a heart charm.
I stare at it.

He pulls out what looks like the other half of the heart.

"I also have a piece. So that one day if we see each other again, but we don't know it we show each other this."

He pins it on my ribbon.

He holds both my hands.
"I'm gonna miss you Yume."
"I'm gonna miss you too ____~Kun"

We both give each other a hug. But we stay like thag for awhile.

When we pull away he looks at me and smiles and goes in the van.

When the van starts driving away I stare at it. I then start running towards it. When I stop chasing it I look up and smile and start waving. And yell as loud as I could.

"I'll never forget you Subaru~Kun!!"

I slowly open my eyes, still feeling arms around my waist, the sunlight shinning into the room that I can barley see. And that's when I see it. I see a flash of the ten year old Subaru that moved away, and the Subaru that I know today.

My eyes widen and fill with tears. When his eyes start to open, he sees my teary eyes.

"What's wrong!?"

"I remember."
I choke out from tears. My throat feels like it's closing.

"Huh?"

"I remember you!"
I yell while wrapping my arms around his neck and burying my face into his right shoulder.

"I remember you! From when I was six and you were ten!"

"So you finally remember me."
"Huh?"
"The first time I noticed the charm on your ribbon I knew it was you."

My lips turn into a smile. But then I remember something and act like my old self.

I lightly punch his arm.

"Idiot, you stole my first kiss."

His cheeks become pink and he looks down. I start giggling.

"Actually Yume."-I stop and look at him-"I've been wanting to tell you that........I wanna give you a proper first kiss."

I feel my cheeks heat up. More then ever before.

"Wh-why......."
"Because.....I feel bad for stealing your first kiss just because I wanted to test out something......"

"And what was that?"
"I-I'll tell you later......"

My face is probably very red. I look down and give him my answer.

"Just one......."
"Huh?"
"J-ju........just one kiss........."

I feel my face become redder. If that's even possible now.

"Okay."

I look up to him and make eye contact.

He starts leaning in and I do the same. My eyes slowly start closing. I soon feel his lips touching mine.

We stay like that (aka kiss) for six seconds. When we pull away I slowly open my eyes and look down. I move my left arm to rest next to me, and my right behind my back.

"T-think of that-"I look up at him-"as revenge for stealing my first kiss."

He looks at me kinda shocked, but then he smiles at me. He then puts his hand next to mine and holds out his pinkie.

"Promise me."
"Huh?"
"Promise me you'll grow old with me........"

I stare at him. Wide eyed.

But I can't make that promise.......I'm sick and I don't know how much time I have left. Is what I wanted to say. But of course.........I don't.

Instead I look at him and give him a warm and gentle smile. And hold out my pinkie. Our pinkies intertwine.

"I promise."

But what he didn't know was that.........

Behind my back my fingers were crossed.

Done! I am so sleepy right now. It's a school night and it's 11:00 but idc. I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, this is probably the longest chapter I've ever written so far. Also, their not a couple yet. Also the next chapter might be delayed cuz I haven't finished writting it. But I will try to post it as soon as it's done! Anyway thank you guys for reading this chapter!
Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 257 26
This story is the part two of Aikatsu Stars: Valentine's Mess up. This is where Subaru and Yume gets together and secretly hiding their relationship...
12.1K 396 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...
263K 5.6K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! ━━ ❝ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! ❞ &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...
20.4K 979 44
I just want to take precautions, this book is purely fiction and I kinda regret doing this because after reflecting I felt bad for shipping real life...