Is it love?

By RainahA

Autumn and Josh have been back and forth for years. People come in between and mess things up but they seem t... More

Talking is hard
The Begining
From Tryouts
Reese
Dating?
Alone
Using Nick
Not That I Noticed
Warm Summer Nights
The Lunch Girls
Like A Reoccuring Dream
Is It True?
Watched
On The Run
The Possible End
Warning
Dinner and The Movie
The Save
How To Make Me Smile
Back In The Gang
The Not So End
Her Birthday
A Day Full Of Suprises
Self Invitation
Alone Time
Squirrel
Daniel
The End Of Josh
Just Walked By
Is it love?

The first day

67 3 0
By RainahA

She just walked past me. I cannot even fathom how beautiful she is. Her beauty radiates everywhere she goes. She didn't notice me. All I want is to have her. How will I ever get that?

As soon as she walked in the door everyone looked. She draws attention everywhere she goes without even wanting to. She hates too much attention. I don't know why but she does.

I want her to notice me. I want her to love me. As soon as I saw her I loved her. From the first day I saw her I liked her. But now I know, it's love.

I was confused for a while, I knew I liked her but I didn't understand my feelings. I was confused I tried to push my feelings down and try not to interfere when other guys talk to her but I just had to. I could never get her out of my head. I kept replaying that one night, the very first time we hung out and, from my point of view, we were flirting.

I thought about her all summer long. We have texted but she's been gone all summer. All I wanted was to see her beautiful smiling face. I knew she was with a bunch of guys everyday but she didn't care. I still get nervous though.

She was now past me, I don't think she saw me. Knowing her she would've said hi. She's almost all the way down the hallway now and there are a bunch of guys walking up. Oh no! Already. The guys go to her immediately. What am I doing. Thinking I have a chance with her. I can't get my hopes up but, if I could just get her to notice me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 36 27
Justin and Lauren are friends but when they go to a party things change Justin has loved her since they were kids but he is too scared to say his tru...
80.8K 3.6K 26
One night, she stumbles upon a fight - one against five. The lone wolf wins, and she follows him in the hopes of becoming his friend, till he shakes...
926 25 52
Rebecca is sneaking around with her best friends ex Jessie. Rebecca's best friend Amber has no idea anything is going on between them. They act like...
98 12 10
Well, who doesn't love a little romance story? What if it's a school romance? A cherry on the top, it's a romance from the point of view of a young t...