I found you (a merome fanfic)

By Some_Merome_Fan

A boy named Mitch moves to a new town, he's hoping he can at least make a few friends, and hide his abnormaln... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 22

2.4K 75 10
By Some_Merome_Fan

CHAPTER 22
~
>Sky's POV<
~
I was sitting in the car waiting for Mitch and I was getting worried, where was he? He was usually earlier than me but I've been waiting for at lest 15 minutes, that's a lot for Mitch.
~
I heard a ding come from my phone which I always left in the cup holder, hopping it was from Mitch I grabbed it, it was. He was letting me know that he was at his Mom's house.
~
I felt a twinge of anger that he didn't tell me sooner, but I was also relived that he was ok.
~
I drove home alone, it was really boring I almost always drive with at least one other person, but it wasn't very far so I survived.
~
Jerome was waiting for me at the front door, or rather he was waiting for Mitch, I smiled, they were good friends but I knew Jerome had stronger feelings for the kid.
~
As I got out of the car and walked up the steps Jerome gave me a questioning look.
~
"He's at his mom's" I said knowing what he was going to ask.
~
He still looked confused, "why?" He asked "he never told me that he was going anywhere, we had plans tonight...
~
Yeah, I thought, why didn't he tell us he was going to his mom's Mitch told Jerome everything.
~
I looked at the text that Mitch sent me again, It was full of abbreviations and spelling errors, very unlike Mitch. Something was wrong.
~
I ran threw the door and up the stairs until I reached Mitch's neat and tidy bedroom, I grabbed his phonebook and looked for "Mom" or "home" or something.
~
I found it and dialled the number, a woman answered the phone, I guessed Mitch's mom.
~
"Yeah, hi um, I'm Sky I'm a friend of Mitch's" I said not sure how to start this conversation.
~
"Oh," she said sounding a little sad, "well tell him that he should visit sometime, I miss him." My heart sunk, Mitch wasn't here.
~
"Yeah, sure thing, um bye." I hung up.
~
Mitch was in trouble, someone had his phone and he was not at his mom's, I was getting scared but I still told Jerome the situation, he deserved to know.
~
I texted Mitch, or rather his phone asking if this was Mitch and I haven't got a response yet, which was pretty much an answer anyway.
~
Jerome was sitting on the couch freaking out while Ty tried to calm him down, I guessed he already told everyone about Mitch because they were all looking at me for answers.
~
But for once I had no idea what to do.
~
~
~
Thanks for reading 😊
~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

804K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...