Lucy's Once Upon A Fairytale

By Lallion

Abandoned by her family, she decided to venture out alone. But what she did not know is what was decided for... More

Prologue
A/N: pairing
Chapter 1
OCS and Lucy's new look
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
I'm sorry
BTS info
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
1k reads!!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Help
Opinion

Author's note

984 13 13
By Lallion

Hey guys I'm going to change the look of the oc so if you are reading my story please go back to oc and Lucy to look at the changes. Thank you. T the same time, this is Lucy's pet nine tail-wolves. First their name and the cute side then the big side last. They normally like to change to their big form but when they are angry the big form is scary. One of them has both so the big one is the fierce/ok side of the small one beside it.
Espeon: illusion, dark mystery.(wolf)

Nano: spiritual life and death(wolf)

Crystal: control crystal (wolf)

Koi: water, ice, spirits, fire, lava(wolf)

Jasper: snow, beauty(wolf)

I will be posting the same picture of these cuties so you don't need to look back into this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
128K 4.7K 26
Life isn't going so good for Lucy, as at the age of 7, she's kicked out of her own house. As for Natsu, although of his talent of devouring, isn't as...
14.9K 521 13
πŸ₯€πŸ’”βŒ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...
95.4K 3.7K 20
Former Title: The Lost Memories... " Even though my mind forgotten about you , my heart couldn't ... Or I'd rather say it wouldn't ..." He suddenly d...