That One Day

بواسطة Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... المزيد

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Following Your Heart
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!

1.3K 45 35
بواسطة Animelover1800

Yume POV

I slowly open my eyes.

"Koharu~Chan! Don't go!"
"Don't worry Yume~Chan, I'll be back on March 3rd."

Wait, March 3rd........that's my birthday........which is today.................TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY.

I quickly sit up from my bed.

HOW DID I FORGET MY OWN BIRTHDAY!? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?!?

And soon get a small pain from my head. I grunt and place my hand on my head.

"That's weird.....maybe I got up too fast?"

I climb down from my bed and get dressed. There's no school today since today the school is closed so the AC can get fixed. So I have no school on my birthday! Yay!

I ware a pink sweater that drapes over my shoulder. I wear a white skirt.

I stretch my arms out. I then receive a text from Laura.

Laura: Hurry to the cafeteria

Okay! On my way!

I start making my way to the cafeteria. I start running so I can get to them faster.

When I get there I'm out of breath for some reason. I bend over trying to catch my breath.

"Yume!"

I pick my head up to see Laura waving to me. I smile at her, still out of breath. But I make my way to them.

"Happy Birthday Yume!" They all shout to me.

"Thank's you guys!"
I hug them all. Laura then checks her phone and says.

"Koharu's plane lands soon. We should get to the airport."
"Yeah."

After we get to the airport, we wait for what felt like years, until I see a familiar girl walk into the airport.

"KOHARU~CHAN!!"
I yell so loud that the whole airport probably heard me. I run towards her and give her a big hug.

"Happy Birthday Yume~Chan!"
"Thanks!"

I know Koharu~Chan is only gonna be here for today. She's gonna leave tomorrow again.....but I'm happy I get to see her on my birthday!

"Yume~Chan, today's a big day! We were able to get S4 and M4 to celebrate your birthday with us!"
"Yeah meaning"-Mahiru leans to my ear-"you get to see Subaru on your birthday..."

I feel my face heat up. I let go of Koharu and face Mahiru.

"Sh-shut up!"

They burst out laughing. I glare at them, my face extremely pink.
Just then someone covers my eyes.

"Huh?"
"You can't find out where it is until we get there."
"Laura! No fair!"
"Hehe."

For a long time I couldn't see anything but darkness. Mostly cuz they put a blindfold on me after we left the airport. After awhile we finally stop.

"Okay Yume, you ready?"
"Hai!"

Laura removes the blindfold and what I see is more then anything I could've imagined for my birthday. S4 and M4 are here. Along with my parents, Yuri~Senpai, and Lillie~Senpai. And we're in something like a garden. There's tables, and streamers. And a big streamer that says,'Happy 13th Birthday Yume!'

I feel my tears coming from my eyes. Until the tears start calling down.

"You don't like it Yume?"
"No I....I love it......"

My parents walk over to me.
"Happy Birthday Yume......this is our present to you."
My mom hands me a small box. I accept it from them and open it. I find a ring in it........a ring that I would see my mother wear before she started going out with my dad, but when she knew him. A ring she wore that I would see in old pictures when they were friends.

"Yume.....this ring is a family tradition to pass down. You see Yume.........when the mother of the daughter thinks they see their child's future lover, they pass them down this ring. And the child only take it off when the they marry that same future lover......the reason I'm giving this to you.."she looks over to Subaru-"Is because I think you've found your future lover.."

My eyes widen at this. Once again they full up with tears. I look over to my father and he nods his head.

"

Thank you!"
I pull them both into a hug. They wrap their arms around me. When we pull away, my mom gets the ring and puts in on my middle finger.

"May this ring bring you luck for your future lover.
"You always say that when you give the ring to your child. Remember that Yume."
I nod my head.
"Mhm. I will!"

My mother smiles at me.
"Well....go have fun with your friends."
I look at my parents, then everyone else, until my eyes land on him.
We make eye contact for a few seconds. I then start making my way to everyone.

We had so much fun. I lost count of how long we were all out. We all did karaoke, S4 and M4 did a rap battle.
(Don't ask)
We all did a dance battle. Mahiru wanted us to play spin the bottle (obviously cuz she wanted me and Subaru and Asahi and Koharu to kiss) but Asahi said that,"Nobody's gonna play spin the bottle cuz I'm not gonna let anyone kiss my cute little sister!!!', then huged her in a protective way.

I couldn't help but to giggle when he did that. It was then when I had noticed that Subaru was staring at me.

After that we all played truth or dare, but Mahiru was banned cuz...well you know what she would do

"It's not fair! Onee~Chan! Tell Nii~San he's being unfair!"
"Ehehe gomen, but I kinda agree with him....you are losing it a bit."

We all had sat on the ground. Subaru had sat next to me.
We all had done so many dares. Kanata~Senpai had dared Ako to do something she would never do. Her response? She banned herself after he said that.

Subaru had told Asahi, 'Is it true you like someone.' While he responded that he wasn't gonna answer that. Then Subaru had said that now he has to do a dare, and dared him to yell his crushes name..........Asahi banned himself after that......

When we all finished I had stood up but almost lost my balance. I felt someone grab my arm. When I looked up I saw how it was Subaru. I mutterd thank you and walked to everyone else.

We all decided to walk back to school together as a group.

"Tonight was so much fun you guys!"
"Yeah and it's only gonna get funner after this! The princable is letting us all spend the night at S4's dorm! When we get there we're all gonna sing happy birthday to you! And one more big surprise will happen after that!"
"What is it!?"
"It's a surprise so we can't tell you."
Laura winked. I pouted.

We were all still talking but out of nowhere I began to feel dizzy. I ignored it, and tried to pay attention to the conversation but then I began to feel light headed.

Then even though we haven't been walking for long my legs gave out. And my vision became blurry.

The last thing I saw was Subaru trying to catch me. Then I felt nothing but the cold ground and arms wrapped around me.

My vision was so blurry and I could barley hear anything. My body was so cold, but my face felt so hot.

"Yu...me!"
"Ge........lp!"
"Yu......e....wa......ke.......up.......Yu....me......"

Those were the last things I heard before I passed out.

Don't kill meh!!!!! So now do y'all get what Subaru meant when he said that in this font in the last chapter. The next chapter will be out this afternoon, AKA when I get out of school. So thank you guys for reading and please be patient until I get out of school.
Bai!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.5K 61 19
!Note that I have changed the title! What happened when the Aikastu world meets up together?? Will Subaru have again the courage to confess? Will Yum...
40.4K 1K 18
COMPLETE(: *PLEASE NOTE THAT MY USERNAME HAS CHANGED.* After their mouths parted, they stood there, awestruck. Their gazes were locked on each other...
14.2K 385 18
Please enjoy this ff of Yume x Subaru.❤ Why didnt Aikatsu Stars Creators made them a thing :( Clearing the confusion in timeline: The timeline now i...
12.1K 396 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...