Sucka (Book 1) Sucka Series E...

By 2wiceMob

We have a love hate relationship We love to hate and hate to love Physically we're miles apart But mentally y... More

Chapter One
So We Meet Again?
Stubborn.
Just My Luck.
Why You Always So Difficult?
Dreams.
Problem Solved.
Christian
Here We Go.
New Set of Plans
Indignant
Revenge
Plotting.
Atlanta
Atlanta Part 2
An Old Friend.
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams, Dreams.
The Mortuary Haunted House
Forgiven.
"I'm Pregnant."
Neva End.
2 Months Later.
Everybody Stay Calm.
Liar, Liar, Liar!
Actions.
Confessions Part One.
Confessions Part Two.
Sucka 2

Blind Date!

42.7K 1.8K 387
By 2wiceMob

{Malenda's Pov}

10:05.

I don't know who Ty set me up with to go on a blind date with but whoever it was. They were late. Ty said they would be here at 10 on the dot. it's past 10. Even though it's 5 minutes past 10 I'm still upset. I don't have time to be waiting around for whoever this n-gga is. I could be doing better things right now such as eating, sleeping you know the usual. But I wasn't going to stress it or nag him about it. I was going to keep it together and be nice tonight.

Knock, knock

It's about that time they're here. I walked over to my front door not bothering to even look outt he peep hole I wanted to be suprised. I unlocked the bottom lock and swung the door open while smiling but as soon as I saw who this "Blind Date" was my smile faded. My mood instantly changed also. Fuck being nice tonight.

"Please tell me that your not my blind date." I was highly disappointed. I was hoping for Prince Charming. Even a ugly n-gga would've satisfied me but August. Really? There was no way in hell I was going to go out with him. I couldn't even stand him and his snobby ass attitude always thinking he's better than everyone else for what ever reason.

He stepped inside my house and I stared him down. "I didn't give you an invitation to step inside." I stepped in front of him still looking up. He was tall as hell compared to my short ass and even with these heels on I still had to look up to him. He shut the door and shoved me out of his way making his was over to my couch.

"If you don't want to go out on a date it's fine I could just cancel the reservations I made at Irene's Cuisine we could stay here. You heard me?" I stood there for a moment starring at the back of his head. I really didn't want to go but Irene's Cuisine was my favorite restaurant. I continued debating in my head by this time I wasn't even standing by my front door anymore. I was to busy imagining me at Irene's Cuisine eating well I was until I smelled weed.

No August trifflin' ass did not light a blunt in my house. Put it out now!." I demanded. August laughed and looked back at me. "Okay Mother." He joked sarcastically. But forreal doe I need this. Yo ass is crazy and you be on some other shit this rightchea gone help me get through the night sane."

"Who said I was going out with you anyway?" I questioned.

"See there you go already starting with me. You know you should be happy to even be in my presence. Girls would die for me to be sitting in their living room smoking weed on their couch." Really? August was so full of himself I bet he doesn't even think his shit stinks.

"Well sadly to say I'm not any other girl."

"I see. But can I ask you a question?" I made my way over to the couch sitting beside him. But believe me there was a gap. August scooted closer to me closing the gap and I gave him a stank face. "Chill out. I ain't gone bite. But are you on your period?" I gave him a straight face.

"No." I answered dryly. He shrugged. "I thought you were girls stay tripping when they're on their period. He looked at me for a moment I'm guessing to see my reaction but it didn't change. He took a long drag of his blunt then leaned it towards me. "You want a puff?" I looked at it and sighed. It wouldn't hurt. Plus all this stress I been dealing with lately I need something to relax me. I took it out of his hands and before I could even put it up to my lips August stopped me. He took a napkin out of his pocket and gently wiped off all the pink lipstick that was on my lips. Then he gave me a thumbs up. I took a puff of the blunt already feeling so relaxed. I continued puffing until August took it away from me.

"I think we should get going now. Don't want you coming in to late." August chuckled.

"Boy please. I can stay out all night if I want and no ones going to stop me from doing so."

"Oh we got a badass over here." I laughed along with him. He put the blunt out and threw it in the trash. Then he helped me up and we left.

~

"Dang Malenda slow down before you fall." August whispered in my ear while he held me by my waist. I was so high I was hardly walking straight in my heels. When we finally got to the table August sat me down and then sat down in his seat.

"I'm never letting you smoke with me again." I laughed hysterically.

"Aye, chill out. You laughing to loud." That only made me laugh louder. The waiter came over.

"Hey my names Tiffany and I'll be your waiter tonight. What would you like to drink?" She flipped her hair and batted her eyes at August not even paying me any mind. Even though I didn't care I wanted to have fun so I decided to play around a bit. "I would like a sprite and my boyfriend would like the same." She wrote down what I said and mumbled something under her breath.

"Keep mumbling and you won't be getting a tip." I said while popping the "P" August let out a chuckle and the girl huffed and walked away to go get our drinks.

"Now was all that necessary?" August asked.

I shrugged. "Nah it wasn't but I'm tryna turnup. You heard me?" I mocked August New Orleans accent and he laughed.

"Ion even sound like that. You better chill out." He pointed his finger at me and I slapped it.

"You do sound like that. Don't try and deny it. Like you have a strong New Orleans accent. Tell me about yourself." I suggested.

"Ladies First." he smiled flashing me his pearl whites.

"Alright well my real name is Karter, Karter Aliyah Melanda.However, I don't like Karter because my father's name was Karter and he was not the best father a girl could have especially not after my mother died. So when I finally got away from him and his ways. I moved here and started working at the Strip Club and that's where I met Ty and I am 23 years old and my favorite color is green. You heard me?

"You got one more time to imitate my accent and I need more information than your name and age."

I sighed. "I never graduated high school and I'm crazy so if you mess with me I'll cut you." I took my pocket knife out my purse and tried ooening it but I couldn't so I just pointed it at August to give him a visual. August laughed. "Put that up for you hurt yourself."

"Real funny August I know how to use this so don't play around."

The waiter came back carrying both of our sprites. She set them both down. "It took you long enough." I rolled my eyes and as I took a sip from my Sprite. August reached under the table and pinched my thigh. "Ouch!" I shrieked.

"What would you two like to eat?" She took her notepad out ready to write. "I would like the rib eye with spinach. I smiled and handed her my menu.

"I want the duck and cook it for perfection." August handed her his menu and she walked away. I couldn't help but laugh. Duck? Really? He doesn't look like the type to eat duck.

"My real name is August Anthony Alsina Jr. I'm from New Orleans and I'm 25 never graduated high school either but I plan on getting my GED soon. Just don't have time for it now. You know? Just to busy getting money and f-cking these hoes. " I shook my head.

"Don't you want a real women? Someone who loves you and will stick by your side no matter what happens. Aren't you tired of sleeping around with women? It would be much more pleasing and satisfying if you just woke up to the same women everyday and made love to her." I asked. He looked at me for awhile and then spoke.

"I don't know about all that. Love isn't for me."

"You won't know unless you try."

"Why you so worried about it? You tryna to be my wife or something? I don't think you ready." I laughed.

"No I'm not. However you and I both know it'll never work."

"You won't know unless you try." He mocked me.

"I don't know and I don'-" I felt my phone vibrate and I took it out my pocket.

TyBae: How's your date going?

Mally: It's going alright. You could've warned me doe. You know August and I don't really get along. -_-

TyBae: Chill. He's a great guy. Just give him a chance. You can't stay bottled up Karter everyone needs someone to love. From the moment I laid eyes on August I knew he was the one for you.

Mel: Lmao. You don't hear that often. But I don't know we really don't have anything in common.

TyBae: Your not suppose to. Opposites attract. Durrrr!

Mel: Alright I'll see what I can do. Bye.

TyBae: Toodles! Going to get my groove on.

When I read that last text I pretended to throw up. "You alright?" I looked up almost forgetting August was here. He's been so quiet. Wow! Never thought I'd see the day August shut his pie hole.

"I'm good I was just texting Ty and she's being nasty." I frowned my face up and laughed.

"Foods ready." The waiter had came back with our food and boy was I happy. I still had the munchies from the weed. As soon as she sat my plate down I began to dig in and so did August. For the remaining time on our date we didn't say anything. After we ate August paid for the food and stuff and we left. He drove me back home in silence and I liked it that way.

When we arrived at my house he opened my door for me and walked me to the door. "Someone has manners." I mumbled under my breathe. Whatchu say?" August asked. I shook my head. "Nothing."

I put the key in the door and unlocked it. I pushed it opened and August gently grabbed my arm. "I'd like to see you again." At first I thought he was kidding and I was going to laugh but he wasn't. He was serious."I suppose that would be okay. You ain't all bad like I thought you would be. He smiled and I did too.

"Same but next time leave your attitude at home."

He started walking away and then he turned back around. "You looked beautiful tonight." He bit his bottom lip letting his eyes roam my body then he turned back around walking to his car. I turned around as well and blushed just a little. I still didn't like his ass.

Sorry if I have mistakes. I don't proof read. #SorryNotSorry and could you guys please comment I want to know your opinion on my story. Malinda's outfit is in the external link.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2K 26
Black Y/n Y/n is the daughter of a Prophet and A Santo. Her and her best friends are go through a lot of shit between the two gangs. Guess who Y/n w...
226K 5.3K 13
~FIRST BOOK OF THE SERIES~ 16 year old Makayla Jackson doesnt think her life will improve but when she meets thug lord Eric Walker will that change? ...
163K 7.9K 52
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
721K 28K 24
This is a new series about love, life , & tragedy. Jah'nice is a quiet girl who's life will flip upside down once she gets involved with the wrong gu...