That One Day

By Animelover1800

It all started on one day at the beach in spring....... When the one-sided love...... Was no longer one-s... More

That One Day
When Sparks Fly
Your Heartbeats
AIKATSU STARS SEASON 2!!! AND....SUBAYUME IN DANGER!?!?
When Your Feelings Bloom
When Your Feelings Show
When You Realise
Update!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 1: A Dreamy Surprise!
Valentine's Day Dream Part 2: The Festival!? And Spying!?
Valentine's Day Dream Part 3: The Festival! And Who??
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.3
Secret Base
No Brand Girls
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.6
Bokura no live Kimi to no Life
Hikaru Nara
Valentine's Day Dream Part: 3.9
Valentine's Day Dream Part 4: Winner! Special Chocolate!
The Childhood Best Friend
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 1: What will be good!
Yume's Birthday Ark Part 2: What should of been good..........
Mkay soz....
The Way I Feel
When I See Him Again
Important Update!
Keeping It A Secret/Seeing Their Final Live
The S4 Selections! The Beginning Of The End Part 1
Tagged!
The S4 Selections: Finale; The Beginning Of The End Part 2
The Beginning Of The End: The End Finale
Dear Mahiru.......
Dear Ako......
Dear Laura......
Dear Koharu......
Dear Subaru.......
My Letter To You
That One Ye.................
There's A Sequel
It's been a whole year....

Following Your Heart

1.4K 51 48
By Animelover1800

Subaru POV

I'm so stupid....

She probably knows I like her now......

I'm walking to a confectionery shop cuz not only me but Asahi have a sweet tooth right now. I look down and sigh.

I don't understand why only I have to go get them by myself.

I look back up and enter the shop. I walk to the counter asking for a whole ton of sweets. I then look around until I see some stairs. I then see somebody coming down from them, which doesn't surprise me. What suprises me is the girl coming from them.

Yume......

We stare at each other for a moment. Until it looks like Yume realises it's me, she imdiaentely blushes!? Then runs back upstairs. The lady must of noticed we were staring at each other because she walks over to me and says, "You must know Yume."
I turn to her in surprise.
"You know Yume!?"
"Of course I do, she's my daughter."
My jaw instantly drops.

I'm talking.....to Yume's....mother......

"S-so...you all.."
"Live here, yes."
Wait so why is Yume here?
"If you want to talk to her she's upstairs with her friends."
Just then out of nowhere I hear somebody......scream?

"SHUT UP MAHIRU!"

"I'm guessing that's them?"
"Mhm."
I sweet drop at them.

So her friends are here. That either makes things more awkward or less awkward.

I sense someone looking at me, I turn to look at the stairs again only to see Yume starring at me while hiding.

"Yume, it's okay. Come on, come talk to him while he's waiting."
She doesn't reply. Just nods her head and slowly makes her way to me. She's looking down like she's nervous.

Her mom just smiles at us then walks to the kitchen. Yume grabs my hand, and takes me to a table. I take a seat and she sits in front of me. What felt like hours of awkward silience I finally say something.
"I didn't know your family owned this place. I mean you told me they owned a confectionery shop but I didn't know it was this place...."
"Y-yeah..."
She squeaks out. She must be nervous, after all I did technically kiss her......

We sit there in an awkward silence for awhile.
"I'm sorry for what I did yesterday."

Why did I say that!?!?

"Huh? Oh! I-it was nothing-I mean it wasn't nothing nothing-well even though it was my first kiss-t-th-that is if it was a kiss!"

I stare at her then all of a sudden I burst out laughing.

"Wha-what's so funny!"
She glares at me with a blushing face.

(Like this)

"Nothing. It's just that you're cute when you stutter."

Her cheeks turn pink and she looks to the ground.

"Sh-shut up......"

I smile at her. Then I remember something.

"By the way..."
"Hm?"
"What was that noise earlier? I heard a girl scream, then somebody shouted, 'Shut up Mahiru'."

Her face turns even pinker.

"O-oh!? Th-that was me and my friends! We were going through a fashion magazine, and there was an dress Mahiru~Chan really likes so she screamed! And I don't like to make alot of noise cuz I don't wanna interrupt my mom and dad!"

"You sure? You look like you're not telling me something."

She waves her hands.
"I-I'm sure!"

I laugh at her reaction. Just then her mother returns with a bag. She hands the bag to me.
"Thank you for coming!"
I take it from her and say thank you and smile at her.

I turn to Yume and smile at her.
"See you soon."
She nods at me. I then walk out, but I don't head to the school. Instead, I stop walking and stand in the middle of the sidewalk.

I don't think I can keep it a secret anymore.......I wanna tell Yume how I feel...........I'm gonna follow my heart...and what it's telling me..

I quickly take out my Aikatsu Mobile and add everyone on a group chat so I can tell them something.

In conversation: Nozomu, Asahi, Kanata, Sakuraba Laura, Kasumi Mahiru

Nozomu: Why'd you add us in a group chat? Did something happen?

Asahi: DID YOU GET THE SWEETS

Yes

Asahi: YEEEEEES!

Kasumi Mahiru: Nii-San! Stop think about sweets for once!

Asahi: Gomen...

Nee, Kasumi-San?

Kasumi Mahiru: Hai?

Can you add Nanakura-San?

Kasumi Mahiru: You mean Koharu? Sure.

Asahi: What do you want with Koharu~Chan?

Kanata: Calm down Asahi. If we're all in a group chat then Subaru wants to talk to all of us. And he doesn't have Nanakura-San's contact. No need to get all jealous.

Kasumi Mahiru added ########

I need to make her contact. I quickly make Nanakura~San a contact, then I go back on the chat.

Nanakura Koharu: Why did Mahiru add me. What's going on?

Sakuraba Laura: Well Subaru what's going on? You're the one who added us.

I wanted to tell y'all that-that.......

Asahi: Tell us what?

Kanata: Just tell us. It's not like you're talking to us in person.

-.-

Asahi: XDDD

Nozomu: 😓

Sakuraba Laura: Lol

I'm gonna confess to Yume on her birthday....

Asahi: ...........

Kanata: .......

Nozomu: .......

Nanakura Koharu: Aw

Kasumi Mahiru: NXKHCJLDLCZHCLJCLYJZLHXTOXYLSKYXJTDLHKTCGKZKGCKTCHDKHXKGCKGXJJWJSHDJDJHS WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT

Sakuraba Laura: Do you even know when her birthday is?

Yes! March 3rd right?

Nanakura Koharu: Yup!

Is Kasumi-San okay?

Sakuraba Laura: Nope we're all in the same room rn. And......let's just say she somehow just fainted........

Nanakura Koharu: Yeah......

Nozomu: That's next week.

..............

I'M SCREWED

Nanakura Koharu: Calm down Subaru-Senpai. We'll all help you.

Sakuraba Laura: Yeah! I mean we're all friends right! So we'll all help you!

Really?!

Asahi: Yeah!

Okay, well I have I go. Bye guys!

Nanakura Koharu: Bye!

Sakuraba Laura: Bye

Asahi: Bye!

Asahi: HURRY UP WITH THE SWEETS

I turn off my Aikatsu Mobile, and start walking to the boy's dorm room. As I'm walking I start thinking.

I really hope everything goes okay.....

If only that had happend.........

Done! Yay, another chapter. I kinda just gave y'all a spoiler. Anyway, Next week will be, "Yume's Birthday ark!" it will have either 2-3 parts. I haven't decided if I will spam the chapters or what. Also! Thank you for 2k readers! I legit never thought my book was gonna get that popular. Mostly cuz I'm a sucky writer so......
Also! I will finally get my new phone this week! Yay! I'll finally be able to type without so many miss spells! Anyway, Thank you guys so much for reading this week's chapter! If you enjoyed it, please vote and comment! Thank you guys so much!
Bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.8K 60
After Christmas, Subaru has some special feeling towards Yume. However, he chooses his career between it and Yume. Out of his expectations, his feeli...
14.2K 385 18
Please enjoy this ff of Yume x Subaru.❤ Why didnt Aikatsu Stars Creators made them a thing :( Clearing the confusion in timeline: The timeline now i...
31.5K 600 18
Special Story!!! Yume and Subaru Love Story!!! Valentine's Day is coming! Subaru wants Yume to give him chocolate since he gradually loves her after...
50K 1.4K 26
As part of S4, Yume knew that she would have many more requests to participate in interviews, concerts and movies. What she did not know was that a s...