The Bad Girl Wears Pink ☑️

By LeRoyaleJae

|| HIGHEST RANKS: #13 in HUMOR #79 in TEEN FICTION || If you are going to be BAD, then you have to do it the... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Epilogue
THE BAD LIST (part one)
Author's End Note
🎉Book II is finally here!🎉

Chapter Twelve

11.1K 551 90
By LeRoyaleJae

He still had the sinister grin and my jaws clenched and unclenched in anger.

"Are you talking about Blade?" Oswald whispers leaning closer towards me.

I hadn't even realised he had heard me muttering under my breath. Blade's eyes were still locked on me, as it was obvious he was not expecting to see me here. His green eyes pierced into mine and my jaw clenched so tightly, my teeth should have crumbled under the pressure.

"Surprised to see you here Mr Collins," the teacher announces which was responded by chuckles.

Blade gave a sort of smile and ran his fingers through his hair once more to look cooler, enjoying all the attention the nitwit was attracting from those brainless girls, just like at the park.

"Why wouldn't I Mr Dean?" Blade says smoothly," after all it is my favourite class," he finished and his eyes met mine as he said so.

The girls to the right of the class huddled together and were whispering. They were sitting in a group, about eight of them forming a perfect square. One behind the other in rows and columns, leaving an empty seat in the middle which was surrounded by all eight girls. The guy that had appeared at the door before Blade had already seated at the far right of the room. Which left only one seat unoccupied and I knew exactly whose seat it was.

One girl raised her head and gestured quickly with her hand for Blade to take his seat in the centre. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at how the moron was being treated as if he was some kind. A girl with large brown eyes that made her look stunning under her giant wavy dark hair looked away quickly when I caught her watching me. She tossed her hair to the side and leaned forward and whispered something to the girl next to her who snickered.

The attention-loving douchebag strutted confidently forward, his shoulders squared. In a different dimension, he probably would have been quite the eye candy to drool over, only problem was we weren't in that dimension, and right now he had to be the most unattractive goon in a million mile radius. All those girls who thought differently are just really stupid. Instead of making his way towards the last seat- his throne - at the centre of the square, he walked towards where Ossey sat. Bodies turned noisily in their seats watching him walk with a proud gait and a smirk. With a cold stare, I sat looking straight ahead, not giving him an ounce more attention than he deserved.

His tall figure loomed over the seats nearest to him and he stopped at a desk where a rather medium built, blonde hair, blue eyed boy sat. Without having to say a word the kid got up and gave Blade his seat. Blade motioned him towards the empty seat in the centre of the square and the guy understood and took his bag.

The kid looked scared, or probably just uncertain of what was happening. He looked as if he didn't want to offend anyone or cause any trouble as he walked towards the seat timidly. Some of the girls gawked but no one said anything and the guy squeezed his way through and took the seat that was initially meant for Blade.

Blade dropped his bag on the desk and dropped himself into the seat that was previously occupied by that blonde boy only a minute ago. I didn't break my glare and stared ahead at the teacher who was just observing everything happening in his class like it was apart of history. My jaw twitched and the murmurs started to grow steadily louder.

"Sup Os," Blade calls and my jaw twitched again.

"Hey man," Oswald replies a bit awkwardly then cleared his throat.

"Seems we have a mutual friend," Blade respond with a sick glee in his voice.

My jaw tensed and I glared over at him meeting his eyes. The asshole had chosen to sit in the seat next to me instead of on his throne. My eyes narrowed at him and his expression didn't change, it was just him maintaining his cool and I sneered at the use of the phrase friend. I didn't even know Oswald, we had only just met minutes ago and as for Blade, he was the last person I'd ever want to befriend.

"Oh what a small world we live in," he mocks, quite sinisterly as if it was somehow to be followed by a threat.

"Can it get any smaller?" I hiss softly so only he had heard.

We held each other gaze mutely for the better part of a minute and Oswald gave a fake forced cough interrupting us before clearing his throat. I turned frigidly in the seat facing the front of the class just as the teacher began speaking.

It was obvious Blade was enjoying this more than he was letting on. The teacher cleared his throat twice to get everyone's full attention, then his deep voice echoed around the room.

"If everyone hasn't noticed yet, we have a new student," he announces to the newly found silence.

Some people chuckled lightheartedly at the teacher's comments, because it was quite obvious unless I had invisibility powers I didn't know about. Not breaking my glare I remained motionless waiting for him to call me to the front to introduce myself.

"The floor is yours," he added gesturing me forward.

"Since I'm already here, why the hell not?" I mutter and Oswald snickered.

I made my way to the front of the class and dozens of eyes followed me.
A fake cough came from my left and my lip twitched.

"I'm Secret Nolan," I announce to the class, "and it's quite obvious that I'm new here."

There were a few snickers and I continued my introduction.

"I haven't gotten the chance to meet most of you yet, and believe me I'm not looking forward to it," I add frigidly, turning my attention to the group of girls who snickered and the guy who had coughed.

The class went extremely silent and again I continued without interference.

"As I was saying," I enunciate a bit cool this time, "I'm new here and I hope I like this school better than I did my last one- or four for that matter."

Another light snicker erupted.

"So far, it could be a lot worse," I comment locking gaze with Blade, "but I think I'm going to like it here," I finished with a smile," right Oswald?"

Oswald looked surprised to hear his name mentioned, and I shot him a grin. Everyone clapped. Blade made sure to be extra, by clapping the loudest and the longest as I made my way back to my seat smirking. The guy next to Oswald nudged him and whispered something about 'new girlfriend'.

Mr Dean the teacher commenced the lesson and everyone got out their books.

A finger prodded me in the ribs and I ignored it. Then it prodded me again and again until I couldn't ignore it anymore. I frowned and looked over at Blade who was smirking at me.

"What?"

"Nice speech," he says sitting comfortably relaxed in his seat.

Was he really planning on taunting me because that was such a lame move, especially coming from him?

"Sorry I couldn't add any graphics languages, believe me, I wanted to." I scold.

He leaned in closer and I gripped the pen in my hand. The goon made an odd sharp snap with his tongue on the roof of his mouth and sank back into his seat chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and sank back quietly into the seat.

"I'm surprised you're in school after the latest turn of events." I mock looking over at him.

"You mean, breaking into my house, rummaging through my stuff? I haven't forgotten."

I snorted and he didn't seem too happy or impressed and there was no way in hell I was going to deny doing all those stuff, not when it seemed to have pissed him off so badly.

"Trust me, you don't want to make an enemy of me." He says warningly.

"Is that a threat?" I asked pretending to be scared.

"I don't give threats, I approach you directly," He responds calmy which was more chilling than if he had raised his voice.

"That sounds like a line from a bad 80's action film," I chuckle mockingly.

"Ahem!" Mr Dean's voice erupts and I jerked my head towards him.

I could feel Blade staring at the side of my head.

"Mr Collins...Ms. Nolan, please refrain from disrupting my class."

"Aye Aye, captain," I mutter.

He went back to explaining what took place in World War I. It all sounded like a bunch mindless mumbling to me. The guy that was sitting in Blade's seat was engaging in a very intellectual conversation with Mr Dean about the entire war. Everyone else just sank in their seats listening or not paying any attention. When the guy -Ross was his name- raised an arm to contribute a point to the discussion once more, a collective murmur escaped the girls surrounding him and he lowered his arm quietly.

Another poke in the side from Blade, caused me to scowl. I refused to give him any more attention than he deserved and the dimwit poked me again and I turned in the seat and glared at him frigidly.

"What?"

"Last chance," He says doing tricks with his pen and sneering.

"What's wrong, having second thoughts already?" I mock, "don't tell me you're scared of a little girl?"

His eyes met mine and he glared gripping the pen between his fingers,"Never."

Now I was the one sneering. Blade did not speak for the remainder of the session which passed by quickly and the bell chimed signalling the end of class.

Chairs scraped the floor noisily as everyone got up to pack away their stuff, including Oswald who had been sitting beside me quietly the entire time. I wondered how much of the conversation he had overheard, and a rather tiny part of me didn't mind being friends with the guy, well just a part. The other part wanted to stay clear of everyone. Why change that now, or maybe it's time for newly formulated rules? I added the final book to my bag and threw the satchel over my shoulder.

Oswald hadn't left with everyone else in a rush. It was obvious he was delayed so he could stay back and talk to me. I exited the class as Mr Dean the teacher checked his watch, awaiting his new set of prisoners who he'd bore to death.

People hurried along the corridors, heading to their next class and I turned to walk back the way I came this morning. A hand slammed me into the wall and the satchel slid from my shoulder to the floor. My hands folded into a fist to punch the idiot and I found myself standing face to face staring back at Blade. His hand released my shoulder and they rested on the wall on either side of my head barricading me between them. My jaw clenched and he crouched a bit to be equal in height with me.

It was like time froze for a second and everyone in the halls stopped walking and was staring at us.

"Consider this your final warning," he enunciates coldly.

I scoffed through clenched teeth, "Or else what?"

"Or suffer the consequences."

God his voice was deep and chilling. I thought I saw anger flash in his eyes and the green was replaced by pure bone-chilling terror. I glared back at him. His face was only inches away from mine and my heart pulsed slowly in my chest. The beating then became steadier, then accelerated as I was bubbling with anger.

"Bite me bitch."

His face moved closer to mine and when he spoke his hot breath hit my face but I didn't flinch. Our faces were about two inches apart and I could smell the manliness of his deodorant and his cologne.

"Watch your back," He threatens, his eyes were piercing into mine and he pushed off from the wall and stalked away without even looking back.

"And you watch yours," I growl.

My nails were creating painful dents on my palms. I was not turning the other cheek and obviously neither was he.

I would be lying if I said my heart didn't skip a beat then. Under his terrifying gaze, I should've been trembling but I wasn't, nor was I going to, because I wasn't scared of boys like him, not now not ever.

Blade made his way down the corridor and people backed way to give him space. Dozens of eyes were focused on me and I snarled at the nearest onlookers who turned away their faces quickly.

I watched Blade disappear before picking up the satchel from the ground and throwing it over my shoulder.

A hand grabbed me by the shoulder from behind and defensively I grabbed it and twisted it out of shape. Oswald winced and I let go of his hand and glared up at him.

He stared at me his eyebrows furrowed as he massaged his aching hand. I dropped my glare and rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't do that again unless you want me to knock you out cold," I snap.

He looked taken aback but played it off quickly letting his hands fall to his side.

"Are you okay?" He asks raising a bushy eyebrow.

The confrontation with Blade had left me tensed and I run my hand through my hair and shook off the feeling.

"Yeah, I'm great," I mumbled bitterly.

It was clear he was holding back something and I wasn't really helping the guy much by giving him the cold shoulder, and instead tried to give him a forced fake smile.

"Um, you want me to show you around?" He offers quietly scratching his head.

"Sure, why not." I say trying to sound calm, "do you know where the lab is?"

He looked sort of relieved with my response and grinned.

"Of course," he replies, "have Chemistry?"

I shook my head and we both began walking. I thought of Blade and his threats for a second before responding calmly.

"No. I just need Intel on how to build a bomb."

#TBGWP
👑LeRoyaleJae👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2K 26
*WARNIO!! This is my second book I wrote on Wattpad. THERE will be mistakes!* Read at yo own dang risk! "Who is she?" "Can you get me her number?" "...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...
39.9K 1.3K 38
Allister is brand new to the world of work; fresh out of high school. His boss is nothing like he expects and very quickly his learning that his offi...
2.3M 75.4K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...