Spaces Between

By LeAnnaBB

[Book Three of the Soror Series] A year after Lorien is cured from the mark, she has been living in Asgard-mi... More

ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ;
Prolouge
||1||
||2||
||3||
||4||
||5||
||6||
||7||
||8||
||9||
||10||
||11||
||12||
||13||
||14||
||15||
||16||
||17||
||18||
||19||
||20||
||21||
||22||
||23||
||24||
||25||
||26||
||27||
||28||
||29||
||30||
||31||
||32||
||33||
||34||
||35||
||36||
||37||
||38||
||39||
||40||
||41||
||42||
||43||
||44||
||45||
||46||
||47||
Epilogue
AN: P.S. I'm SUPER Emotional
Post Credits/Extra Epilogue

AN+Disclaimer

598 10 0
By LeAnnaBB

Hello darlings!
Oh, it's been so very long since I have updated.  Ughhhhhh, I miss it(I'm sure you guys have too)

To be completely honest, I had planned to start posting at the beginning of summer, but—as you can tell—that didn't happen. 

But we're here now, I have some things to say:

1.  I DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, OWN ANY MENTIONED MARVEL CHARACTERS AND/OR CANON PLOT REFERENCES.  THEY BELONG TO ALL OF THEIR LOVELY CREATORS AND PRODUCERS.

BUT, CHARACTERS I HAVE ADDED, (Lorien, Tove, Alrekr, Käro, Addea, Jakob, Faline, Eir, etc.) ARE MINE.  PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY CHARACTERS AND/OR THE PLOT FOR MY STORY.  IF YOU DO, I WILL PROBABLY CRY.

AND THEN PROBABLY HUNT YOU DOWN.

PLZ DON'T PLAGIARIZE.
._.

2.  Timelines, timeline, timELINES!!!!!!  They are beyond screwed up, I know.  Bare with me, ask me questions/message me if something is confusing and I will try to fix it.  Constructive criticism is an Author's friend.

3. Adding to last number, yes, I am aware (WARNING:SPOILERS)
that Tony basically sold his Tower in SpiderMan: Homecoming.  I do not care.  He still owns it in this book.  Deal with it.

4. PLZ, PLZ, PLEASE, make/send in fanart if you want to.  It makes me so very happy.  It's awesome for me and awesome for you.  I promise.  I will credit you as well as put it in this book(if it obtains to Spaces Between) and in my Behind the Scenes book.
Message me, plz.

5. And finally, I love all of you guys, like I can't even express it.  It literally warms my heart that you guys enjoy this series.  Thank you all so much. 
😊

~LunaWolfSpirit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
29.6K 734 36
Lily Meredith Quill. Her twin brother, Peter Jason Quill, was announced missing on the same night their mother was declared deceased. One could say...
185K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
381K 8.4K 21
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez56tHRhEHc&t=3s "Loki?" I looked up, feeling closer than ever to him. "Makall... I'm... I'm falling in love...