Kidnapped and running with th...

By my-anaconda_does

Amy was just trying to get by life when her fathers actions caused her to be taken. What she didn't know is h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Yo
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N important
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
I'M ALIVE!!!
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chaper 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;) ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Hellooooo

Chapter 22

4.9K 221 27
By my-anaconda_does

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter. Just for you guys I'm gonna continue writing this. Also I love you ❤❤.

Amy's POV

I woke up at around 8 ish and went for a shower after letting lala out of my room and brushing my teeth. Once I was done showering I walked to my closet with my towel wrapped around me and looked for an outfit to wear.

Once I was satisfied with my outfit I put my hair in a messy bun and did my make-up.
I grabbed my Louis Vuitton bag and quickly put in my phone, keys and purse along with cigarettes that were hidden in my room and a lighter.

As I walked towards the door I quickly turned around and grabbed my perfume of my table, put it in my bag and left my room.

I walked down the hall to the kitchen and saw Betty.

"Hey betts" I smiled as I sat down.

"Hello ma'am, what would you like for breakfast.

"Can I just have a slice of toast please?" I asked and she frowned.

"If all you're going to eat is toast then you have to pack some water and a fruit" she said smiling.

"Sure thing" I laughed as she place the water and an apple in front of me to put in my bag.

Once I had the items in my bag, I hung it round the back of the chair and sat forward to dig in to my toast that Betty had just placed in front of me.

As soon as I finished I grabbed my bag putting it back on and went to the front door, where I found lala's leash and put it around his neck.

We walked out the house and up the driveway until Jason walked into us.

"Hi" I said awkwardly looking at my feet.

"Where are you going?" He asked crossing his arms over his broad chest and giving me a stern look.

"To walk lala. Where does it look like I'm going?" I asked showing no emotion.

"Well come one, I'll go with you" he said motioning to the side walk.

"Why? I'm not a baby Jason" I said annoyed as I began walking only to have him follow.

"You may not be a baby, but you got kidnapped and we aren't going to let that happen again" he said walking behind me.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

Diego's POV

I woke up to my phone ringing only to grab it and turn the ringer off.

"GET THE FUCK UP"

I jumped up and looked around to see mikey looking just as confused as I must have looked myself.

"Really Paul?" I yelled in frustration.

"It wasn't me" he yelled back.

"IT WAS ME ASSHOLES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF BED! SHES LEFT HER FUCKING HOUSE WITH HER DOG AND BROTHER" Marcos voiced boomed around the house.

"Literally the worst people anyone could ask to do a mission" he said and then contributed to vent out his frustration by yelling in Spanish.

"Jesus" I said getting up and changing my clothes.

'Thank you Peter Pan for reminding me to shower last night' I thought to myself.

"Wait when did I speak to Peter Pan?" I asked myself confused.

"Diego shut the fuck up and stop talking shit" Tyler said through the speakers around the house.

I rolled my eyes and went to go brush my teeth.

I quickly grabbed jax and walked out the house with mikey and jack following closely behind.

"There she is" I said after walking for 10 minutes.

Amy was sat down on her phone whilst her dog ran around the park doing whatever a dog does.

"And there's that ugly, tall bitch ass Looking brother of hers" mikey said groaning.

"Right listen here jax you need to go over to that girl over there and wait okay?" I asked as jax tilted his head looking confused.

"Oh forget it" I said slumping back.

Amy's POV

As I said on my phone and keeping a slight eye on lala I noticed another two dogs of the same breed running around.

I smiled at how cute they were and looked for their owners.

As I was looking as saw two idiots looking around and as soon as I locked eyes with one of them he fell of the table he was sitting on.

"Oh jeez" I said looking up to the sky and thinking why of all people they would send these two idiots.

"What?" Jason said looking around but not in the direction the boys were.

"Nothing just watching... the b- bloody dog being an idiot" I said almost giving them away.

"Come on its getting crowded lets go" Jason said whistling out for lala to come back. As soon as my little boy was back I put the leash on him and began walking back.

I soon realised we were walking in the direction of the boys and pretended I was on my phone.

As we passed them I heard them snickering. Probably about how they think my so called brother is paying more attention to the girls jogging past rather than me.

-

As soon as we reached our home I saw my mother holding a dish of food and talking to a woman.

"Yes, that's so true" she laughed and looked over to me and Jason quickly walked past to avoid my mother.

"This is my youngest daughter Amy, and that boy who just ran inside is my oldest Jason. After him it's my son Jackson but he's probably out at work" my mum said smiling and putting one arm around me as the other steadily held the dish.

"Sweetheart this is Jane. She, her husband and two sons have temporarily moved in across the street until they move into their new home closer to town. It's under construction at the moment" my mum said introducing me.

I shook hands and felt her put a paper in mine. I made no movements only took my hand and the note back and put it in my pocket. Keeping my hand there so it didn't look suspicious.

"Well I'll leave you so you and your family can enjoy that lasagne" Jane smiled and began to walk away.

"You should come over for dinner tonight, we're having a roast chicken" my mum said smiling.

"Bring your husband and children too" she added and said goodbye after Jane agreed and received the time to come which was 6:30.

I walked into my room and let lala sit on my bed as I went into my bathroom to read the note.

'Hello Amy, my name is Karen and I'm here on behalf of the boys, (cobras) I'm here to let you know that the boys are here to get you. You may have seen mikey and Diego in the park today but don't make it a big deal. The only way to get you out is to try form friendship with your family and gain their trust. When we come over mikey will hand you a phone or put it somewhere in your room. This way you will have constant contact with not only me, mikey and Diego but also the rest of the boys and Ali. That's all I can say for now. Burn this note DO NOT let anybody else see or read this note.

Sincerely Karen.

DO IT NOW!'

I quickly grabbed my lighter which was taped under my sink and lit the letter on fire. I watched it burn as relief washed over me.

One thought and one thought only burned through my mind.

'They're coming for me'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 148 19
A 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭�...
2.9K 119 24
Being in a group home wasn't ideal for anyone, but for the six teenagers, it was the best they could get out of the crappy system. In other's eyes, i...
400K 10.3K 24
Two best friends head up to a cabin in the woods for a simple, harmless vacation. But things take a dark turn when they are kidnapped. Their only cha...
123K 3.3K 31
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘, the 18-year-old girl who grew up with nothing. Having to work for everything. She started providin...