Saturday Night Smut

By Clay91

Trying something new! More

Roman
Finn
Seth, You, & Roman
Dean
Seth
Jimmy & Jey
Roman & Dean
Randy
Neville
Enzo
Roman, Jimmy, & Jey
Cass
Jimmy
Jey
Seth & Dean
Apollo Crews
Roman & MoJo
Mojo
Roman and Randy
Cesaro
Cesaro, Dean, Roman & Randy
Dean
Jey,Jimmy & Roman
Seth & Roman
Bonus!!!!
Bonus #2!!!

Enzo & Cass

882 21 1
By Clay91

It was your 10 year class reunion and you really didn't want to go to it but your bestfriend Carmella made you.

Come on Monica we got to gooo!,Carmella yelled from your living room. A few minutes later you appeared in a short Blue bodycon dress with black heels on.

FABulous! Yasss girl, she yelled excitedly.

So you two got in the car and headed to your old high school. Once you made it to the school, you two did your makeup and went in. Everything came rushing back once you stepped in the gym. You saw your class of 07' like never before. Everyone looked successful and happy. You made your way over to get a drink when you ran into a group of football players.

Excuse me but you didn't graduate from here.... Or did you?, a familiar voice said to you.

You walked over to the group of guys and recognized one of them.

Now Dean you know I did..... Or did you forget that day in gym I beat half the football team in flag football? , you asked as all their eyes lite up.

Monica Richardson?..... The great Mo!! How have you been sweetie!, Dean said as he came in for a hug.

All the rest of the guys spoke to you and full force hit on you.

No ring...? Kids..?, Seth asked.

Nope..... Been focused on my career..- you got cut off by Randy.

Ahh come on darlin you can't be telling you've been solo all these years.... No boyfriend? , he asked.

Nope, you answered laughing. Is it that hard to believe I'm single?, you asked them.

Yes!!, Seth, Dean, & Randy answered at the same time.

Roman stood there laughing at the whole conversation and added his 2 cents in.

Well Monica.... As of now or whenever you transformed into this stunning work of art.... Yeah it kinda is hard to believe it, he said with a smile.

Thank you Roman for making me feel like a woman unlike those 3, you said laughing when you felt a hand tap your shoulder.

As you turned around to see who it was you almost lost all control and jumped into your bestfriends arms.

Well hello there gorgeous? , you heard that soul shaking voice and you knew who it was as you turned around.

Enzo!!!, you half yelled as you two pulled each other into a hug. Wait.... Where's Cass?, you asked but got your answer instantly.

Now you thought he was going to come see our favorite girl without me, Cass said coming around the side of you and you hugged him as well.

How you been doin sweetheart?, Cass said nuddging you.

I've been doing good... Very successful writer... What about you two, you said with the biggest smile ever.

Oh we've been doin good gorgeous.... Just been missing you.... Like the good old days, Enzo said.

You blushed a bit because you knew what he ment by that. You 3 had a very "Close" friendship that no one knew about but you were always rumored to have been dating Seth out of all people during high school. You guys became more than regular friends during your 10th grade year at your Spring Formal dance and it continued until the first year of college. You guys didn't stop per say but due to them going of to the army and you starting your career.... You just lost touch with each other but you planned on changing that tonight.

Well how about we go and catch up for lost time, you said seductively.

Say no more Mo... Let's ditch this and head back to our apartment, Cass said as he grabbed your ass.

You 3 made your way out the reunion and went to your cars and you trailed them to their spot. Once you arrived there and got out, a heated makeout session broke out.

Come here Mo, Enzo said pulling you to the bedroom.

Slow down Zo... We got her for the night, Cass said smacking your ass. You moaned at the contact.

Did you miss us baby?, Cass asked as Enzo led you to the bed.

As you laid down, Enzo grabbed your arms and held them down as they took turns getting undressed. You felt a blindfold being placed over your eyes and all the memories came rushing back.

Do you rember all those parties we use to have Mo?, Enzo asked as he trailed his fingers along your stomach.

Yes I do..... I miss them, you said jumping at his touch.

We miss those pretty little lips of yours... Mmm, Cass said as he kissed you.

I miss how you two use to fight over who gets to taste me first, you said with a smirk.

Well we have that already settled sweetheart, Cass said as they stood you up and you felt their tongues move in unison like old times.

You opened up as they fought to get your better taste.... It turned you on alot. Once they were done, Cass pushed you on the bed as Enzo sat and watched... Just like old times. They had a system set up when it came to sex time... Whoever eats your pussy has to wait last and it works for them. Poor Enzo has been going last ever since you guys started this. Cass would trick him each time which was funny. You never regretted the day you 3 made that pack to only come to each other in the time of need. They taught you alot and you learned alot about yourself dealing with the 2 of them.

Cass pinned your head down as he worked you from the back. Each stroke made you moan in pleasure as he explored your body.

Ooooh... Fuuck!, Cass yelled out.

Cass! Slow d-d-doowwn, you moaned out as he paced himself.

I'm sorry Mo.... But daamn! You're soooo fucking tight! Fuck!, He kept yelling and moaned to every stroke he gave you until you felt him tense up.

Noooo! Fuuck I'm about to cum Mo baby, he moaned as he pushed out 5 good strokes and he came . Damn!.... Just like old times, he said kissing all around your thighs and core as Enzo got up to get turn in.

Enzo came over to the bed and kissed you in all your spots. He wanted you to be at your wettest point so that you would cum uncontrollably and he knew it was the way to go.

Don't do that Zo!, you moaned out as you felt his tongue slowly run down your spine.

This mines Mo darling, he said as he pushed into you.

He did less talking just this one time so that he could show you that he missed you. Each stroke made you think of all those times you two would sneak off without Cass and just make love until you got tired. Enzo knew your body like you knew the both of theirs... It was amazing. Enzo held you close as he switched his speed and pounded into you as you gasped for air.

Ooohh fuuucck! Fuuuccckk Zo!, you yelled out as he pinned you down.

Shhh baby come on and cum for me.. Huh?, he said as you felt your stomach knot up at his request.

Without warning you two came at the same time making Enzo smack your ass roughly and kiss it afterwards.

Monica we can't leave you here, Enzo said as he crawled next to you.

I have my career here Zo.... Fuck!, you said still trying to come down from your orgasm.

But Mo.... We miss you, Cass said as he wrapped his arms around you.

I miss you two too but I want a stable relationship.... Not just sex, you confessed.

Well Cass has a girlfriend now but I don't Mo... You think we could give it a try?, Enzo said as he flipped the light on.

Damnit Cass!, you yelled at him.

What! I'm sorry!! Hell I came to the reunion to find you and I couldn't do that if she came so I'm sorry but not sorry.... You are the first and no chick can change that, Cass said as he held on to you.

Well Zo I guess we can try that then.... But Cass you can have some when she's on her cycle, you said as the arrangement came to a unanimous vote.

Ha! Gots me a girlfriend... How you doin!, Enzo yelled out of his window as Cass and you laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 13.9K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
820K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
76.9K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...