Saturday Night Smut

By Clay91

Trying something new! More

Roman
Finn
Seth, You, & Roman
Dean
Seth
Roman & Dean
Enzo & Cass
Randy
Neville
Enzo
Roman, Jimmy, & Jey
Cass
Jimmy
Jey
Seth & Dean
Apollo Crews
Roman & MoJo
Mojo
Roman and Randy
Cesaro
Cesaro, Dean, Roman & Randy
Dean
Jey,Jimmy & Roman
Seth & Roman
Bonus!!!!
Bonus #2!!!

Jimmy & Jey

2.4K 55 4
By Clay91

Everytime I come to this store I see the same 6 people.... I need a new scenery, you said to yourself.

You walked to the cereal aile to get something to snack on for later. You grabbed some Pops, Sugar Smacks, and Rice Crispy cereal when you felt another basket hit yours.

Damn Jey... Now you see why I don't let you drive, one guy said as the other one cursed him out.

You turned around to see these two long haired Samoans standing there. Their hands engulfing the handle on the basket with ease but you scaned their bodies like tracing a piece of stone.

I'm sorry Miss I didn't mean to bump you.... But I may be glad that I did, the one you presumed to be Jey said.

It's fine, you giggled.

I'm Jey on that note... Aaand he my brother Jimmy, Jey said sounding so childish but it was cute.

Hi I'm Kodie, nice to meet two new faces here finally, you said shaking their hands.

Shit we thought you were a new face
.. We are born and raised here in San Francisco sweetheart, Jimmy said.

Aw well guess I'm a new face then... Southern born and raised but I just moved here 5 years ago, you said with a smile.

Well now... Southern girl?... Can you cook as good as you look Miss. Kodie?, Jey asked but his brother nudged him for asking.

You picked up a magazine and showed them your picture in the 10 Most Under Rated Cooks In America article and you were at #1. Their eyes got big and you blushed a bit.

Well I'll be damned... Kodie Thomas... You one bad lady with a knife, Jimmy said checking you out.

Thank you, you said smiling.

I'd sure love to taste a dish of yours, Jey said with a smirk.

You just smiled a bit and pushed your basket on down the aisle. You passed them walking to the checkout side when you heard them talking on the next aisle.

She sexy dude!, you heard Jey say.

I know but she might not do that though, Jimmy said.

Won't know if we don't ask her.... I mean we both know she's very sexy and that name just sets it all off for her, Jey said almost yelling.

When you made it to the checkout, you felt a hand tap your shoulder and you turned to see those same twins standing there smiling.

Hey umm my brother and I wanted to know if you'd like to attend a party with us this weekend ?... That's if you're not busy, Jimmy asked as his brother blew a kiss at you.

Actually I do have a function to attend this weekend.... But maybe some other time, you said making them smile and frown at the same time.

Ok cool.. Is there a number that I can reach you at to set up something?, Jey asked as the cashier checked me out.

You grabbed his phone and put your number in. Once they had locked you in, they helped you with your groceries.... Classic! So you get in your car and make it home.

You hear you phone vibrate with 2 new messages from the 2 twins. You opened Jey's message and laughed. You knew then and there that he was the goofy one.

Hey giirrrl! This Jey from the store today 😂😂.. So save my number.. Oh yeah by having my number I send out Goodmorning/night  texts so don't be rude 🌾👀🌾

All you could do was laugh and just texted him back ok. But when Jimmy texted you... You found the strict one but you had figured it was him.

Hey there georgous this is Jimmy from the store. Save the number and we'll plan something whenever you're free 😉.... Oh yeah I apologize for my brother in advance 😳

You thought it was cute in a way. They both were very handsome but you weren't looking for anything serious at the moment.... Just a little fun.

~The following Saturday~

Bailey I don't want to go to this party, you said as your bestfriend laughed at you.

Nope you lost the bet dude!, she said laughing. So suck it up buttercup!, she yelled standing up to go take her shower.

It was 3 pm and you two had started getting dressed early so you could do your hair last. Around 5:30 pm, you two had showered, gotten your clothes and shoes out with accessories, phones charged up, and makeup all done... Now to do you guy's hair. Bailey crinkled her hair and teased it a bit which looked cute to you.  Then she helped press and curl yours. By 6:40 pm, you two were dressed and heading out the door. It took you 30 minutes to get to your destination.

205 Live, you heard Bailey say. Well come on buttercup!, she half yelles.

Here I come woman!, you yelled back.

You two made your way into the building as the music greeted you.

Hey ladies you made it!!, you heard one of your guy friends say.

Yes Eugene... We came to save your ass once again, you replied.

Awwww come on Kodie you know I'm going to owe you big time! So enjoy it, E said elbowing you.

Bailey and you were invited to a  singles mixer by your friend Eugene only to get the full discount on the building. Yup you were being used but it was for a good cause since 75% of the money was going to a charity. There were a couple of celebrities there but you stayed clear of everyone.

Kodie come dance so these people won't think we're free loaders!, Bailey said laughing.

I don't waaannnaa, you whined as she pulled you on the dance floor.

You two danced a bit before a nice looking guy asked to cut in to dance with her so let her hand go and gave her 2 thumbs up. Not many guys were there so you sat at the bar and by 8pm everyone started filling. Bailey had been with the same guy since you two had gotten there so she brought him over to the bar.

Hey Kodie.. This is Finn, she said as he shook your hand.

The notorious Kodie Thomas... Your culinary reputation procees you, he said with a thick Irish accent. You looked at Bailey and she gave you a look that you knew too well.

Well thank you Mr. Finn... You two have fun tonight... Not too much tho, you said laughing.

As they walked away you decided to go dance a bit  but you didn't want to cause any attention.

Hi there... Um would you like to dance?, you heard a deep voice say from behind you. You turned to see a tall long haired guy, well groomed,  standing there smiling.

Um sure, you replied with a smile.

As you two started dancing to Back to Sleep by Chris Brown, he pulled you closer. You started grinding into him as he moved with you. Once the song went off, you two sat down and talked a bit when you saw him wave someone over... Or to your surprise someones.

What's up big dog!... Why you make us come to this thing, you heard Jey say as you stood behind them.

Cuz you two need somebody... Slipped up last week and let this imaginary lady you met at the store pass you by so... Go mingle!, he half yelled over the music.

The Kodie Thomas!.. Dude I promise we met her fine ass... And Jim asked her out but she had somewhere to be tonight, Jey said.

Ok call her then and invite her here if she's real, you heard him say.

You felt your phone vibrate but you texted him back.

You: Hey.. What's up?

Jey: Hey cutie... Umm are you busy tonight? If so don't worry about it.

You: Yeah kinda am.. At this mixer thingy for one of my friends 😳

Jey: Aww... Wait at 205?

You: Yuuup

Holy crap she's here Jim, Jey said as they started looking around. You moved so that they wouldn't see you.

Jey: Where are you?  Let's meet up

You: Behind you

Jey turned to see you standing there and nudged his brother pointing at you.

Wait!... You're Kodie Thomas?, the tall guy asked.

Ro you can't tell!! Lawd have mercy you look good enough to eat Miss Thomas, Jimmy said pulling you into a hug.

Hey boo, Jey said hugging you.

Well excuse me Miss Thomas I'm Roman... I didn't know it was you but you are georgous by the way, Roman said shaking your hand.

Damn right she is!, you heard Jey yell.

How about another dance before they steal you from me, he said laughing.

You made your way to the dance floor when you started singing the song that was playing.

🎶Let's dance like we're making love
Ah ah ah ah love
Ma-king love🎶

You felt his hand roam your body from behind when you felt a change of movement. You turned to see Jey grinding behind you to the tempo. Once you turned around Jimmy was dancing right in front of you. They moved you to the beat so you knew one of them could be your new boo for the night.

🎶 Sex with me so amaziinn🎶

You yelled as you kept grinding into Jey and on Jimmy... It made you kind of hot being held by them both so once the song went off you stepped outside for so fresh air.

Damn Koko I see you got 2 of them, you heard your friend Eugene say.

Hey!... Don't knock my sauce, you said laughing.

You two talked for a bit when you saw the twins walk over.

Hey Kodie what you got planned for the rest of the night?, Jey asked.

Sleep for the most part if I can find my room mate, you said.

Aww booo, Jey said making you laugh.

Would you need help with that?, Jimmy asked while tracing the outline of your body with his eyes.

It depends, you said as they looked at each other.

Well come take a ride with us then, Jimmy said as he grabbed your hand.

You took a 15 minute drive with them and soon pulled up to a dirt road miles out from town where you could see all the lights. You 3 got out the car and sat on the hood of the car. You talked for a couple hours until you felt Jey rub your thigh. It was with every word he spoke..... He just had to touch you.

Honey if you keep touching me like this then you're going to have to handle this problem, you said with lust filled eyes. Jey looked at you confused for a bit until you moved his hand and he moved it back.

I'll handle it.... Just let me know when you ready baby girl, Jey replied.

Jimmy moved over and went to inside the car. Once he reappeared, he had a bottle of Pineapple Ciroc and 3 paper cups and handed each of you one.

Ok let's play a game!!, Jimmy said.

Ok, you and Jey said.

Never have I ever is the name of the game... So you start first Kodie, Jimmy said. Oh yeah if you have done it then you take a drink, he added smiling.

Ok... Umm Never have I eevveerrr... Fucked someone 5 years younger than me, you said looking at the two of them.

Ha! Imma be drunk messing with Kodie, Jey said laughing as he took a drink.

Just nasty dude, Jimmy said shaking his head.

Ok my turn!.... Never have I ever... Had a 3some with 2 girls, Jey said looking directly at you.

Well guess we got to drink up Lil bro, Jimmy said laughing.

I guess so!, Jey said while taking a sip of his drink.

Aite then.... Never have I ever had a 3some with 2 guys, Jimmy said looking your way.

Well I guess you got me, you said taking a swig from your cup. Their eyes got big as if you had confirmed their suspicions.

Freak I see, you heard Jey say.

Ok Kodie your turn, Jimmy said drinking from the bottle.

Never have I ever... Slept with twins, you said looking at them.

Well I mean you can if you haven't, Jimmy said rubbing your arm.

Shit you two keep touching me the way you are then I may have to, you said as Jey's eyes lite up.

A few minutes passed by when you decided to lay back on the hood. Jey started to rub your thigh again making you close your eyes. Suddenly you felt your legs being spead and you felt a wet tongue roughly insert into you. Before you could look down you felt a set of lips crash into yours.  You didn't fight it not once as you let your body get devoured by the 2 of them.

Mmm I knew she'd taste good but damn Jim you got to taste her, you heard Jey say as they swapped places.

You felt Jimmy latch onto you and you instantly jumped at his contact. He tighten his lips around your pearl tongue and pulled at it making you wetter.

Come on K mmmmm you too pretty to be running like this... Switch out bro let's see how much she can take, Jimmy said.

Once Jey latched back on... You almost ran again but he locked you down.

Come on Jey get her ready for us, Jimmy said as he licked your breast while leaving hickies all over them.

You started grabbing at Jimmy's belt when he kissed you and pulled down his pants.

You want this baby?, Jimmy said teasing you with his dick.

Give it to me daddy, you said while opening your mouth.

He pushed inside your mouth as he let out a moan. As you gave his member some attention, Jey pushed into you roughly causing you to moan against his brother's smooth dick. You heard them moan as you 3 fucked on the hood of the car. The two of them switched spots after 20 minutes.

Bend over Kodie baby... Daddy wants back shots, you heard Jimmy say in your ear.

You pushed Jey on the car and started grabbing at his wet dick. You licked all your juices off as his head fell back.

Mmmm I taste this good baby?, you asked through a moan.

Fuck yeah baby girl mmm sweet ass pussy, Jey said as he kissed you before shoving his member down your throat. Jimmy pushed into you roughly while he held your hips. You rocked into him sloppily as you felt yourself getting ready to cum.

Fuck! Harder Jimmy!!, you yelled.

As he sped up Jey thrusted into your mouth on and off as you felt him cum in your mouth. His eyes closed as he came down off his high. Jimmy pulled out as he came on the ground.

Got damnit!, he yelled.

Did you cum Kodie?, Jey asked while rubbing at your core. Jimmy walked over a bit mad.

Not yet, you said.

Come here K... Jey you want front or back?, you heard him ask.

I'll take the front, Jey said as they both squatted down and eat you out vigorously.

You held yourself up as your body was drained of it's juices by the two of them. Their tongues forced their ways into you and you enjoyed every minute of it. Moments later you came in a way that took all your strength and blacked out.

You woke up hours later.... In a bed. You looked around and saw the both of them laying beside you and you tried to get out but you were stuck.

Lay down love... We got you, Jimmy said getting closer to you.

You turned over and went back to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
160K 17.3K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
462K 31.4K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...