Spirk Drabbles

By thecreaturenewt

You guessed it! Just some Spirk Drabbles. More

Foreign affairs
VIVA LA PLUTO
Sunshine
Drunk?
Aphids
Chocolate
Where no man has gone before
Snow!
Invisible
Host Family
Part 2
A dancer, huh?
Perfectly Logical
Oh Fuck
Cardasian sunrise
Oh no
Well shit
Christmas time
Blind
the colors of love
Foodgasm
Science Jerks
Sub
Mind Games (p1/2)
Mind Games (p2/?)
Order up
Yes, Officer
Inside Out
Laundry Day
Drunk? part2
Next Time
Home
Concert
After Party
Pampered
Double Date
Magician
It takes two to tango
Family
Fireside Sweetheart
Quidditch
Mob Wife
I need you so much closer
Fem Spirk
Baby boy
Summer Carnival
Meddling Mothers
Fanatical Fathers
Surreptitious Sisters
Khan
Nero
Pool

Stand by me

956 63 20
By thecreaturenewt

"I get that we're probably gonna die, I get that." He squeezed his eyes shut to keep the tears from falling. "I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm scared, I'm scared as hell and I don't want to die, but I know it's gonna happen sometime." He let out a shaky breath. "That time might be in 10 minutes when I run out of ammo, or in 10 years when I get in a fight with some alien, but I want you to know that you mean everything to me and if I die today, oh god if I die today, I'll die knowing you know I love you."

"Cut!" The director's voice was clear throughout the entire room. "That was fantastic, absolutely marvelous! Everybody take 5." Everyone slowly made their way off set. We watched the actors and the camera crew make their way off set. I pulled out my phone and started texting Bones.

'Dude this place is awesome!!!' ~Kirk

'Just because you're on a field trip doesn't mean I am too. You're gonna get me in trouble!' ~McCoy

"No cell phone usage with be permitted beyond this point!" The tour guide called out.

'Gotta go!' ~Kirk
I shoved my phone into my pocket and jogged a bit to catch up with the rest of the class. There were about 15 of us, because video/theatre wasn't a class in common core, but a smaller group was easier to manage anyway.

"My name is Amy, and I'm going to be your tour guide today!" She said speaking loudly with a bright smile to ensure everyone heard her.

"Good morning Amy." Everyone replied just as cheerfully.

"As your class is not the only group I will be guiding today, we're going to have a few people joining us as we continue our tour. Don't shy away from any unfamiliar faces along the way, we're all here for our love of movies." She smiled continuing to walk backwards. Almost as if on queue a group of about 10-12 people merged with us, being led by a man that shared the same cheery smile as Amy.

"Alright, I've got to go now, but I would really appreciate it if you showed my friend Amy the same respect and kindness you showed me." He smiled at the group.

"Thank you so much, Ryan." Amy smiled. His group waved goodbye. "Alright now that there are more of us everybody needs a buddy. And here at PSP studios we have a rule! Everybody needs to pick a buddy who isn't from their group, if possible!" She had a polite smile once again.

(A/N: I named it PSP studios for Pretty Space Prnce! -LQ)

"Alrighty." She smiled "You and you." She said placing her hands on two peoples shoulders. She did that about 3 more times before reaching me. "Now you two." She placed her hand on my shoulder and a guy from the other group.

"Hi there." I smiled up at the tall stranger. He was obviously Vulcan, and obviously not excited to be buddied with me. He held his hand up in the formal ta'al (🖖🏽) and looked down at me, still stone faced.

"Greetings." He said simply. Well this is obviously gonna be fun.

"My name is James, James Kirk." I said looking him up and down.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, James Kirk. I am S'chn T'gai Spock." My eyes widened at the seemingly impossible name pronunciation.

"Well, Mr. Spock." I smiled running my fingers through my hair. "It's a pleasure to me you as well." I batted my eyelashes a bit.

"Everyone have their buddy?" Amy asked looking over the small groups of two. "Now I'm gonna need you all to lock arms with your partners and make sure they don't get lost." She smiled. "You are responsible for your partner and your partner is responsible for you." She said looking everybody over one more time. I hooked my arm with Spock's and looked back up at Amy.

"I'm putting my life in your hands." I joked, smiling up at my new acquaintance and 'buddy'. He stared at me dead in the eyes and nodded.

"We're going to be heading in the room where the extras get their hair and makeup done. For those actors, actresses, and others who's appearances matter, but not to their point of getting their own room." She smiled opening a door to a room with about 12 mirrors, 2 rows of 6 mirrors. Almost imitating a hair salon/barber shop in appearance. "Everyone is allowed to take pictures as this room is vacated at the moment, but make sure to keep an eye on your buddy." She smiled.

"You wanna take some pictures?" I asked, pulling out my camera.

"No."

"Oh... well would you mind taking a picture of me?" I asked holding out my camera.

"No."

"Awesome." I handed him the camera and did my best '50s girl doing makeup' pose. So:

He then took a picture of me draping my body dramatically over the vanity. He took a couple more pictures of me in cliche poses while sitting on the chair and vanity.

"Could I take a picture with you?" I asked after he finished taking more that enough pictures of me. He stared at me, a bit unsure for a bit. "You don't have to, really- it's just I don't know, it doesn't matter." I swatted my hand at him dismissively.

"If it would please you to take a picture I would not me opposed to it." He then replied with a curt nod.

"Awesome!" I smiled. I put my arm around his shoulder with my hand in a peace sign and held the camera so it was in front of us. "Okay, I'll take the picture on three." I said readjusting the camera. "One... Two... Three." I snapped the picture, taking two to make sure at least one wasn't blurry. "Nice." I smiled as I looked at the picture. I leaned over to show the picture to him and he nodded.

"Now everyone grab your buddy! We're going onto a set made by the art students!" She said brightly, pointing toward a door to our right. We locked arms again and began our guided walk through the hall.

When we walked into the room my jaw dropped. It was a beautiful sculpture and painting of the Eiffel Tower with a glowing sunset backdrop that couldn't possible look more like a real setting sun than being there in person.

The painted sky shimmered with pastels blended with transparent glowing hues of gold. The glistening of the stage lights made it all the more beautiful.

"We'll have 15 minutes to take pictures and explore this room." Any said, interrupting my train of thought.

"Oh my gosh!" I turned to Spock excitedly. "Would you dip me in front of the Eiffel Tower?!" I asked giving him the brightest smile I could.

"Excuse me?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

I laughed. "Dip me like..." I trailed of trying to think of a good example. "Oh! Like what they're doing!" I pointed to a couple that was kissing in front of it while a lady was being dipped by her girlfriend. "With out the kissing of course." I clarified.

"I see." He stared at the couple.

"It would make the greatest picture! Bones would be so jealous." I laughed, saying the second part mostly to myself. He then guided me toward the now empty space in front of the Tower.

"Amy?" I asked tapping her shoulder.

"Do you need any help?" She replied automatically with her customer service voice.

"Yes actually, would you mind taking our picture?" I asked holding up the camera.

"No, not at all!" She replied politely, taking the camera from my outstretched hand.

"Thank you so much!" I said jogging back over to the Tower. "Okay so I'm going to wrap my arms around your neck." I said quietly to Spock as I did so. "And then you are going to-woah!" He cut me off by swinging me down into a dip.

My eyes were probably wide with shock and I wouldn't be surprised if my mouth had been hanging open. He then leaned in so our noses were barely touching. I smiled up at him and felt a giggle bubble up and escape my lips. Then his lips were there, right on mine. Just softly, just barely touching mine. When he pulled me back up to my feet I felt weak to my knees. I was practically falling into his arms, starry eyed and dizzy. I was brought back into reality by the sound of Amy clearing her throat.

"S-sorry." I felt my cheeks heat up as I apologized. I uncomfortably shuffled over to her to get my camera. I mumbled a thank you and another apology before shuffling away. "Spock." I whispered through flaming red blushing cheeks.

"Yes, James." He replied looking down at me with the same expressionless face he had held on his face for the past 10 minutes.

"You know you didn't have to kiss me, right?"

"I am aware I was under no obligation to kiss you." He stated simply. "Yet you are correct in saying it makes an aesthetically pleasing picture." He added.

"Heh, yeah." I blushed as I replied. Who knew PSPstudios could be so great?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 7 12
Same charachters as my original story based on Star Trek Into Darkness. Just little stories and adventures.
213K 6.2K 83
[COMPLETE; although updating my current requests] Part 3 of my Star Trek Reader Inserts. Some will be Triggering but those chapters will be specifie...
17.3K 247 60
Join me on a ride of short stories about Star Trek.
5.1K 79 29
30 Drabbles for 30 Days of Chekov and Scotty- my OTP <3 Okay so I probably won't stick to the days but I still really want to try it!!