I found you (a merome fanfic)

By Some_Merome_Fan

A boy named Mitch moves to a new town, he's hoping he can at least make a few friends, and hide his abnormaln... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 20

2.5K 77 39
By Some_Merome_Fan

CHAPTER 20

~

>Mitch's POV<

~

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Sometimes I just have to do that, sometimes there's just too much on my mind that I have to think about it again, one last time and then forget it. It's weird I know, but it's calming.

~

What was I thinking about? Everything.

~

If my Mom was ok. Why she hasn't called. If the guys think I'm a wimp. If Marcus is still out to get me. If I failed on that one science test that I forgot to study for. If Jerome likes me.

~

If Jerome likes me?

~

Why do I worry about that? I sat up, why was I even thinking about that? Of course Jerome doesn't like me... Not in that way.

~

"What are you thinking of?" Said a loud, unannounced voice that scared me so much I let out a little yelp.

~

Jerome started laughing, a lot. I blushed, "Oh come on! It's not that funny." I said, but I couldn't help smiling, Jerome had the sweetest little laugh.

~

"But that squeak you made," he said still grinning, "it's just so cute!" I blushed even more, I always made that noise when I was startled it's really embarrassing.

~

"No," I said trying to sound serious and to stop smiling "it's not!"

~

Suddenly he reached forward and grabbed me and, before I could protest, he started tickling me and I couldn't help it I just started laughing and squealing like a child, pounding on his back with my hands in protest, even thought I knew I couldn't get away he was too strong.

~

Before we knew it we were having an all out tickle war, it wasn't exactly fair since I was a lot smaller and more ticklish than he was but we had fun regardless.

~

I couldn't remember the last time I felt to happy and carefree, it was probably when I was with my dad.

~

Eventually Sky heard us and I guess he came up to see what all the laughing was about.

~

But by the time he came up we had stopped and we were just laying on the floor breathing heavily and occasionally chuckling.

~

He gave us the strangest looks, and for some reason Jerome looked embarrassed and said "we weren't- I was just tickling him that was all- it's not what it looks like."

~

I had no Idea what he was talking about or why he was so embarrassed but I didn't care really, I suddenly realized how tired I was, I just closed my eye's and fell asleep right there.

~

~

~

Thanks for reading😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
244K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...