Living With A Payne (Watty Aw...

By _juandirection

Katia and Kat Brisbane are fraternal twins in Australia, given up at birth to their careless aunt, who's daug... More

Chapter 2: Another World
Chapter 3: If You Fall Asleep...Then At Least You're Next To Me.
Chapter 4: Stuck In Her Daydream
Chapter 5: Isn't She Lovely
Chapter 6: You Numb Me, You Still Seem To Stun Me
Chapter 7: Don't Walk Away From Me
Chapter 8: Maybe Tonight I'll Call You
Chapter 9: What More Can I Do? I Am Still Painting Flowers For You
Chapter 10: All My Secrets Away
Chapter 11: What I Wanted to Say
Chapter 12: Even if You Cannot Hear My Voice
Chapter 13: Rescue Me
Chapter 14: I Think I Love You Better Now
Chapter 15: Begin Again
Chapter 16: He's My Angel...With A Shotgun
Chapter 17: Stop There And Let Me Correct It:
Chapter 18: And I Didn't Even Need Your Love
Chapter 19: Forever and Always? Nah...
Chapter 20: You're Losing Your Memory...Now.
Chapter 21: What Hurts The Most.
Chapter 21: I'm A Dead Man Walking
Chapter 23: You Got All My Friends Saying "Whoa-a-a-oh"
Chapter 24: Who's Thinking About You Now?
Chapter 25: Where We Land
Chapter 26: Stand In The Daylight
Chapter 27: Everybody Wants To Love
Chapter 28: I Can Show You I'll Be The One
Chapter 29: I Know You Can Save Me
Chapter 30: Can I Be Close To You?
Chapter 31: Would He Say He's In L-O-V-E? I Would.
Chapter 32: Look In To My Eyes And Believe
Chapter 33: I'm Tired of Being Alone
Chapter 34: Oxygen Reminds Me I Lost Her
Chapter 35: You Know My Heart By Heart
Chapter 36: Lovers Dance When They're Feeling In Love
Chapter 37: All About Us

Living With A Payne

14.2K 70 19
By _juandirection

Living with a Payne

By

Katia Tomlinson ∞

Helloooooo everyone!

So this time, i've decided not to use different names. I stuck with my real one and Kat's real one. (her idea) but it helps when i describe their personalities. Yeah, what you'll be reading...that's us. Don't judge! It's a work in (hopefully) progress.

Message me or leave a comment if you have any suggestions!

Hope you enjoy!

xxx  Katia

Chapter 1: We’re going in circles.

(Kat’s POV)

Same old room…

I stumbled out of bed, after throwing my irritating alarm clock on the floor. It unfortunately didn’t stop ringing.

The room was bright. Someone must have opened the blinds—and that someone better pray to God I wont find out who did it. I hated having to wake up early for something my future depended on. If only my future depended on something less demanding.

Angrily, I picked it up, and swung my arm thrusting it toward the open window.

I felt myself smile inwardly as I watched time fly—literally.

Same old routine…

I dragged myself to the bathroom after fixing up my duvet. I honestly don’t know why I even bothered. I never made my bed. I brushed the thought away as I set my clothes above my bed, waiting for when I finished with my shower.

I dreaded school. Thank God it was the last day. In a few more hours, I’d be home free and packing for my flight tomorrow. Katia and I were going to get the hell out of this hellhole. Don’t get me wrong. I love Australia…I just hate the people my twin sister and I got stuck with.

I stepped in the shower, ready to have the hot—

“SHOOT! CHESCA!” I yelled jumping out and grabbing a towel to wrap my freezing body.

I stormed out and crossed the hallway to another room.

Justin Bieber blasted from her stereo. She sat on her bed with her wet, black hair in pigtails. In my honest opinion, it looked stupid. She turned around, batting her brown eyes innocently at me.

“Yes cousin Kat?” she smiled. She only called me that to piss me off and unfortunately, it always does.

“You shut the heaters again didn’t you.” I scowled at her. “And shut the crap! I can’t think!”

“Okay, first of all, Justin Bieber is amazing, and second…” Her voice trailed as she smiled evilly. “Maybe I did.” She winked.

Gross.

“Ugh! You little--!” I finished off with an unlady like word and darted out and ran to my room.

Same old family…you know, if you could call it that.

“Kat! Katia! I’m going out! I wont be home ‘till late so you two are in charged of everything! Take care of Chesca!” I heard Auntie Monica yell from downstairs, followed by a faint ‘yes’ from Katia.

Perfect. Just perfect. Today was going to be my last day here and I had to spend it baby sitting a brat.

I slipped into my skinny jeans and a normal T-shirt that had once been plain white. That was before I had asked Katia to doodle on it. It was something she was known for. She made everything her drawing pad. I pulled on a gray sweatshirt and walked over to my vanity table where I pulled my brunette hair into a messy bun. I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs.

Katia sat on the kitchen table with her earplugs on. She wore her skinny jeans and a blue V-neck with her khaki green Keds. She bobbed her head to the music as she chewed on a piece of toast.

 “Morning…” I muttered.

She smiled, acknowledging my presence and went back to singing along with her ipod. “Cups in the air, we so fly, middle finger up in the sky—” She sang softly.

I looked at her strangely. “Since when did you start listening to Cobra Starship?”

She was never into songs like those. She was the 'good girl' between the two of us after all.

Katia shrugged. “It’s catchy. Aunt Mon was playing it in her room last night.”

“What has she done to you.” I shook my head, clearly disappointed with my sister’s reason for her song choice.

Katia and I had always hated it here. Our legal guardian was always out clubbing and her daughter, our cousin, was a fifteen year-old brat—who in my opinion, should seriously go away. Life wouldn’t have been a load of trash if my parents hadn’t given Katia and I up for adoption. What were we? Pets? There wasn’t anything wrong with having twin daughters right?

Aunt Mon always told us that our mum and dad never prepared themselves for twins, so they let her have us, considering she had more money to spare. They didn’t know she spend most of it on expensive drinks.

Morons.

The only thing that calmed me down was the fact that by tomorrow, Katia and I would both me on a plane headed for London. We’d gotten accepted to the universities we wanted, so it was another good reason to leave.

Katia hopped off the counter and headed out the door while I followed behind. I couldn’t care less if Chesca missed her bus again. She was such a pain, thinking I’d actually go and call her from her room like the slave she imagines me to be.

“Oh Lord I can’t wait for tomorrow!” Katia squealed as we waited by the bus stop.

Sure we were old enough to drive, but we had no car.

Know why?

Cause our genius auntie, decided alcohol and her non-existent social life was more important.

I felt myself smile. “Don’t even—Shoot! Do not get me started!” I frowned, trying to hold back my laughter.

She chuckled as the bus came to view.

“HEY!”

She and I both spun around to see a pissed off Chesca. Her heavily made-up face looked all wrinkled whenever she frowned. I was suddenly thankful I wasn’t aunt Mon’s daughter. I wouldn’t want to end up looking like her.

“Jeez. I thought maybe today we could actually get rid of her.” I snickered quietly as Katia rolled her eyes at the eye sore coming out way.

“You two are so dead! When I tell my mum that you planned to leave me again, she’ll—”

“She’ll what?” I spat out as Katia climbed into the bus. “What could she possibly do now? Katia and I’ll be on our way to London, so go. Go tell her while we’re in another freaking country!” I yelled as I staled over to the bus.

Ugh she was so annoying sometimes.

I never get this snappy.

She just takes it out of me.

(Katia’s POV)

Last day of school…

That’s all that I thought of as I answered my last exam.

Three more questions…

I couldn’t wait for the final bell. I could see myself now, spending my last afternoon in Australia at the beach one more time before running home to finish packing. And by morning, Kat and I would be on the plane to the UK. The thought of being able to escape everything here made it hard for me to hold back a smile.

Two more questions…

I thought of how different it would be not having Chesca and auntie Monica, then I thought of how it would be like meeting British boys.

I. Will. Have. The. Best. Summer. EVER!

One more question…

I could already feel myself stand as I wrote down my answer as fast as I could. I ripped my paper off my desk and skipped off to the front of the room. I handed the test to the proctor, who’s name—and face will be completely irrelevant to me by the end of the day.

“Done already Ms. Brisbane?” She raised a confused eyebrow at me. “You have thirty minutes left? Are you sure of your answers?”

I nodded happily and ran out of the classroom.

I’M FREE!

I could see students who had finished early walk to their lockers, ready to gather their books and leave for summer break.

“Katia!” I could see Kat on the other end of the corridor, running toward me. “Omg it’s over!” She cried—literally.

I grinned. “Next stop, London!”

We squealed excitedly.

I slipped my red and white-stripped bikini on under my denim shorts and loose tank. I let my chocolate brown hair fall further below my shoulder blades. And snatched my shades from my desk.

“Ready?” Kat leaned against the doorframe, in her faded blue T-shirt and brown shorts.

“Yep!”

“Hold up! I’m coming!” We heard a familiar—and irritating voice coming from down the hall. Kat and I both walked out to the hallway to see Chesca in extremely short shorts and a neon bikini top. Her eyes were heavily lined with make-up.

“Oh Lord! Put a shirt over that stomach!” Kat yelled as she stalked angrily down the stairs.

Chesca rolled her eyes and followed her to the door. I giggled silently as I noticed her belly jiggled as she moved.

Wait…

She was coming?

Ugh.

“Can you believe her?” Kat grumbled, sitting next to me in her blue bikini.

I felt the sand against my skin as I sat up, lifting my shades from my eyes.

Chesca was sitting near the shore, putting on sun block as she flirted with a group of older-looking boys. They were probably eighteen, like Kat and I.

I rolled my eyes and lay back down.

“Just ignore her. We’ll be gone my tomorrow.”

I heard her mumble a few swears before she started working on her tan.

HI HI EVERYONE!

This is my first Liam fan fic! I really hope you like it! Sorry, none of the boys are out yet, but they will be in the the next chapter, when the girls get to london!! I couldn't think of anymore names so I decided to use my real name and my best friend's real name :)) Katia (me) and Kat :))

I'd love to hear feed back!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.2K 24
Katrina is 17 and lives a life as an abused girl. Her parents abuse her and her 2 1/2 year old sister Nicole. In order for her to save her and her si...
11.3K 248 12
'Long Breaths. Dark Alley. Slight Breeze. It's not anything anyone ever did. No one could stop what was going to happen. Heart beats. Quick Feet. Col...
452 26 24
Kat and Harry have finally made it official but are keeping it from everyone. Modest Management is worried about Zayn's image, so they have volunteer...
46.1K 738 24
Follow Katherine as she slowly spirals into drama, danger, and even more screwed up events. All due to meeting the one and only, Harry. || AU (this i...