He Got My Virginity

By ObeyBaddie

Must read More

He Got My Virginity
Chapter One
Chapter Two Scared
Chapter Three Don't Wanna Be
Chapter Five Party Part Two
Chapter Six Monday
Chapter Seven Really Don't Care
Chapter Eight
chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Finding Out
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
lemme knooow
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Not A Chapter
New Book

Chapter Four Party Part One

8.9K 123 26
By ObeyBaddie

               I was awoken by a mad ass Mary just yelling and fussing at me in spanish like what did I do now. All I did was sit up. She hit me one last time n my arm. We busted out laughing because she wasn't up all the way either. We both started to run down stairs. There was a table full of breakfest food. I'm not a breakfest  person.

"im not a breakfest person" (I said")

"ok well you sure you don't want a little bit"(Mary said)

            I nodded a no. She said ok I ran upstairs back to her room. I went to her bathroom that was installed in her room. I took a long two hour shower it was real hot but I love the way the water feels on my skin. I got out and looked at the time it was only 4:45pm I slept all day well then thats good I'm not going to be going to sleep at this party.I put on some red lace panties and a black and red lace bra to match. I put on a black shirt and some red shorts. I'm going to change into my dress and everything in like two hours ill change at  around 6:45 . Mary ran upstairs to get her shower. I told her I was going down stairs to watch some movies because her shower is going to take two hours too.

              I sat down in the living room and poped in a movie i have no idea what it was called I just put in something random. After i played the movie my phone started to vibrate. Means I was getting a text I flopped down on the couch and looked to see who it was.

                                                                               Text CONVO

wassup u goin 2 dat party 2nite rite???(jayy)

yea im going wit Mary n Kryshoun y???(me)

oh just asking so Mary goin 2 ritee????

damn it yes she is is that all you want???

no i also wanted to ask do you drink???

mane Jayy do i look like a bitch who dinks???

no not really does Mary drink???

u asking me shit about Mary y dont u ask Mary???

ok I will mean ass

Jayy we just ,met n all so don't be cussin at me u cant c i only cuss when im mad or som1 gettin on my nerves cough cough u

oh im not meanin 2 gt on ya nerves but yo c u n 2hours ight

ight bye now leave me alone until then cus im bout 2 gt dressed

wat you gonna where

jayy y does it matter????

just wondering so what r u gonna where

its red now nun of ya damn biz bye

bye

                                                                           End Of Text Convo

                                 I started to look at t.v but as soon as i picked my head up to watch it, it was going off like really I layed on the couch n texted Jay for a whole hour no hold on i was fixing me some snacks too. I got up n brushed my teeth one last time i ran back into Mary room to see both of our outfits laying on the bed she had a red pencil skirt with a strapless shirt  with a pare of black stelatoes. We are like sisters so we started to change our clothes.

"did Jayy text you???"(mary)

"yea wat bout u"(me)

"yes he was like wat u wearing r u going to the party im like bitch leave me tf alone I said that too"

"mary you are to mean "

"yea i kno wat he say to you"

"the same things you where saying he said to you"

"oh well then if he fucks with me at this party he is leaving with no dick"

"he dont have one any ways mary so you cant do much."

"and you say im mean rose"

                       We both started to laugh at each other and at what we said. We sat down and started to put our shoes on. We looked in the full body mirror and started taking pictures. We looked at the time and it was only 6:55 I called Kryshoun so we could chill and take a few pictures together. He answered on the third ring I told him and he said he would be there in five.

                     Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was Kryshoun I thought he was suppose to be here five miniutes ago but i didnt worry about it. He was fine as fuc I aint going to lie he is on point. I gave him a kiss on the lips well a little peck on the lips.

"are you going to let him in or suck of his face rose?" (mary)

"I could do both" (me)

"I woulndn't mind"(Kryshoun)

            I slapped his harm playfully and I started to laygh. I let him in and we went straight to the living room to take pictures. We took pictures with me in his lap of us kissing we all went to the bathroom and took pics of all of us. Until it was time for us to leave. We all ran outside and hopped in the car because it was alread 7:55 past the time we were going to leave i think and it take like 45 minutes to get there.

                                                                                       At The Party

               It was now around 8:35 and we where just getting to the party it was turned up already we walked in and red nose was just coming on. I walked into the middle of the dance floor and did it with Kryshoun everyone was yelling n iss at him about him tapping this but I dont care im here to have fun. When the song went off Kryshoun and I walked to the bar thing to sit down and talk because neither one of us drink. 

"Bae who tought you how to red nose"(Kryshoun)

"Well just because im mixed don't mean anything I'm more black n I was rased in the hood"(me)

"that don't mean nothing who cares about the race and all that ishh you no how to move ya body"

*giggles* "thanks babes wait till my fav song comes on well if it comes on"

"and what song is that?"

"drop it low i be killin it"

"cute babe i can't wait to see"

"you won't have to wait long because it's the next song"

"ok well birthday cake is on you wanna dance?"

              I got up and sat in his lap and started dancing he put his hands on my hips while I moved an twerked on his lap. He started to get hard and all I could do was laugh it was funny.I turned around so I was facing his.I wrapped my legs around the chair and flipped my self back. I got up and started working my body again. The song finally went off and drop it low came on like i said. I walked in the middle of the stage by my self. I left Kryshoun at the bar. I started twerking like never before There where dudes that kept trying to dance on me and ishh But I didn't let any of them. Jayy walked over and started dancing with me I pushed him off too.

"Its just two friends dancing chill"(Jayy saiad)

"mhm ok but try and get slick I will kick your ass personally before Kryshoun will even get to you understand"(me)

"ok chill"

               We started dancing I turned around where we were facing each other. I started laughing because he can't dance or he was acting like he couldn't. I turned back around and kept dancing but I wasn't twerking or anything because i'm not a hoe I was just playfully dancing. Out of No where i felt something cold on my neck. It' was a neckless Oh hell nah.

"what the fuck is this for?" (me)

" calm down Kryshoun told me to gice it to you"(jayy)

                 I kept dancing until I felt a pair of lips start sucking on my neck. This Bitch is trying to give me a hicky.

"WHAT THE FUCK GET THE FUCK OFF ME JAYY STOP" (I tryed to yell over the music I tried pushing him off of me but he wouldn't move omg.)

"GET OFF OF ME NOW JAYY I AM GOING TO KILL YOU DAMN IT MOVE"( I said again)

" well go ahead and tell Kryshoun we need to fucking fight Welcome to the sex challange hopfully you and Mary have fun. (Jayy said)

           I looked at my wrist and there was a locked braclet. I ran to find Kryshoun and he was still at the bar holding a crying Mary. I ran over there to get Mary. She wouldn't stop crying. 

 "Kryshoun I am going to kill Jayy" (me)

"Why what happened" (kryshoun)

"he put me and Mary both in this dumb ass game as his game peice"(me)

             Mary and I both lifted our arm and showed him the braclet. You can Tell he was pissed now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

VOTEN By WriteMeNot

Teen Fiction

59 0 32
Nothing Much
Pro BD By WriteMeNot

Teen Fiction

46 0 28
Nothing Much
LHBARH By WriteMeNot

Teen Fiction

262 0 29
Nothing Much