Finding Out

Kryshoun and I got up and showered. I got dressed an went to go get the kids up. They got up showered got dressed and all that other stuff then we were out. We were going to see if I was pregnant. To be honest I want to have a baby but I didn't think it would be before out wedding. Our wedding was just in another month.

            Everyone got inside and buckled up. We were all matching in some kind of way. Kaylee had on a white sun dress with a silver neckless and her little stud earnings I brought for her an her little silver sandles. Kyle had on some white pants with a black belt a chain Kry gave to him a black shirt and some Jordan's little man and little mama were cute. Kryshoun had on the same thing as Kyle but Kry had on his diamond earing a watch an his bred 13's. I had on black skinnys with wrips in them a white crop top a neckless with my name on it my diamond earings my brackets and white heels.

          But that doesn't matter the car ride is going to be a little long because we stayed a good way away from the doctor office. I took out my phone and decided to call Marie I haven't talked to my baby mama in a while.

Phone Convo

Marie: Hola chica

Me: *laughs* hey but look were going to the doctor to see if I'm pregnant I've really been sick lately so you an Zack come stop by.

Marie: girl guess what?

Me: what?

Marie: I have to get tested too I keep throwing up my stomach always hurting my back hurts and I eat a lot.

Me: well then meet me and Kry and the doctor.

Marie: okay hun be there in 30mins

End Of Phone Convo

         I looked back to see Kyle an Kaylee bobbing their head to the music.

Me:  Do you guts want to see Auntie Marie and Uncle Zack today?

         They screams and said yes in unison. I laughed and turned back around. Latley they have been calling me there mom so I'm kind of already use to the mom thing.

25minutes later we pulled up into the hospitals parking lot we parcked right beside Marie. They weren't in the car so I'm guessing they went inside already. Kryshoun, the kids and I got out and headed inside Kaylee held my hand and Kyle held his dads hand we were one happy family.

           As soon as I walked in they both ran an jumped on Marie she stood up an out both of them on her hips an smiled at me. She put them down then cane to give me a hug. Zack came a dapped up Kry then we went to wait in the waiting room.

       After a good 20minutes of waiting the doctor came an called Marie and I to the back we made the guys stay in the waiting room with the kids. Marie and I were put in the same room we got onto the bed things and lifted up our shirts just enough to see all our belly. Two doctors came in introduced there self's an that was it

           The doctor put the cold jelly like substance on my stomach making a chill shoot through my body. I closed my eyes not wanting to see if it was a baby in there on the otrasound.

Doctor: miss you can open your eyes and look.

       Opened my eyes an looked at the screen my eyes got so huge at the site of what was now growing inside of me. I smiled and looked at the doctor he just looked an smiled back.

Doctor: well you are four weeks pregnant come back when you are four months pregnant and we can tell you what your having.

       I looked over and Marie and she was being told the exact sane thing. I'm telling you this girl right here is my R.O.D she is my sister my everything. Now how are we going to go out there and tell the boys. The doctor took the jelly off our belly we got up put our shirt back down an went back out to the waiting room.The guys stood up an looked at us. We looked at each other an laughed. I have no idea what was funny but we laughed. Once we were done laughing Marie told me I could tell them.

Me: well you guys me and Marie are both four weeks pregnant.

        Kyle and Kaylee jumped up an said auntie an mommy having a baby they sang together spinning in circles. The guys looked at us like we were joking.

Kryshoun: Bruh they set us up how they get pregnant at the same damn time.

Zack: I think they set us up too bruh but its ight we about to be fathers.

     Marie and I looked at them and laughed. The kids decided to stop singing an laughing and sat down.

Marie: let's get out of here and eat. Oh and baby can we keep the kids tonight please.

        She looked at Zack with her beautiful puppy eyes. He stared into her eyes and caved in an said yeah.

Me: well let's go out to eat then we can all run to my house so you can get clothes for the kids.

Me: y'all want to stay with auntie marie an uncle zack.

      They jumped up again an said yes.We all went to our cars to go out to eat. We decided to go to La'pariz we ordered and got our food ate talked and just had a good time.

Home

         So as you know Marie has the kids tonight well its because there birthday is coming up and I want it to be perfect. But it was to late to talk to Kry about it he was already sleeping I went to the bathroom took my shower and did all that stuff put on some black pajama shirts that said kiss on the back and black pajama shirt that had lips on the front to match the shorts I got in bed an started to doze off

(A/N how did you guys like it I hope it wasn't too short. But ever sense I had the baby I haven't been able to do anything she is kind of a hand full but like comment and everything tell me what you think thanks for the support)