Chapter Ten

I woke up in a bed but that shit wasn't mine I had no covers over me at all oh hell nahh I looked up and I was in a jail bed I know I ain't mess Jayy and Paige up that bad like damn. I looked over because I heard a small noise and it was Mary see we do everything together no matter what you see we in Jail together. The sun was up all the way but we had no clock. A police officer came and opened our Jail sale.

"you both are free to go you bond has been paid for the both of you" he said

"if I may ask who paid it" I said

"the hell if I know" he said

I didn't think police officers cussed but he was cool. We walked out side and it was Kryshoun.

"Here put these on it is Tuesday and I brought clothes for both of you tooth past and yalls tooth brush a comb a brush yalls jal shoes and deodarant lotion and everything else you would need to get ready for school and I have yalls phone in the car fully charged." he said

I have a good ass boyfriend and Mary is like a sister to him now I'm like damn I love him and everything so much.

"oh and there's a game meeting today y'all have to be there and don't worry Rose I will be thee Paige won't be there Rose you put her in the hospital um oh and Mary your boyfriend will be there" he said (btw Mary is going out wit Paige brother)

We nodded and went to school.

We got there in second period. Paige really wasn't there. I saw that Jay had a messed up face I put in work on a master piece so ugly. I took my seat and started to take notes. I looked at Jay wrist one last time and he already had a bracelet and a necklace. I guess he noticed me looking because he started smirking at me I just know Paige still has her bracelet and necklace. Then who could it be.

I looked at the door as it creaked and in comes Kris looking all devilish at Jayy he gripped jay by his shirt and punched him one time in the face then he just walked out like what the hell happened when we got arrested.

"Babe what happened yesterday" me

"Jayy took one of Kris game pieces virginity and got a bracelet" Kryshoun

I didn't think they could do that I thought to my self. The bell ring and we went to lunch I think Jayy nose was broken because he had to go to the nurse. We sat at the lunch table and everyone talked and laughed. I looked at the seat beside Mary that was suppose to be empty now full by  Zack he gave Marry a kiss on the lips I cleared my throat and they stopped.

" I see how y'all fucked up my sisters face" Zack

I giggled and walked off just to mess with his nerves. The bell rung and we went to our last class of the day.

                in class

I sat there doing my work. I had to pee like really bad and this dumb teacher keeps telling me no because I have been having a real bad attitude but I don't care. I sat there raised my hand and started to wiggle and move in my seat.

Go ahead and put your hand down your not going to the bathroom" Teacher

"you know what I'm done"me

I got up and ran out the class straight to the bathroom the teacher tried to stop me but I had to pee.

I walked back into the class after I was done and everything I even did some makeup just because of that teacher. I walked in looked at the clock and it was about time to go home. As soon as I finished packing the bell rung. Kryshoun and I went straight home I guess Zack came and took Marry to Kryshoun house for the meeting.

at the house

We were sitting on the couch making out until the rest of the group members get here.

the door opened and he wouldn't pull away. I heard Mary say eww get a room. He picked me up and pulled away quick enough to tell her ok. he wrapped my legs around his waist and walked me upstairs to his room.

We layed on his bed and made out he lifted my legs and pulled me up he started to take off my shirt so I took of his pants he took off my pants so I took off his shirt he started to kiss me all down my body until he got to my spot. He pulled off my panties with his teeth he swipped his tongue on my spot.As soon as his tongue started to go to work while our hands were roaming all over each others bodies there was a knock at the door. I tried to say yes but it came out as a moan. He came up and kissed my lips. I guess it was time to put my clothes back on.

Once we where done we walked back down stairs and everyone was sitting down looking at us. Kryshoun sat down and he pulled me down on his lap and pulled my ear to his lips.

"you have a hicky baby" he said

I blushed I looked over at Mary and she was sharing spit with Zack I should tell her to get a room.

"ok well looks like no one wants to start this Jayy how did you get a bracelet Paige has hers and Mary and I have ours." I said

"oh I took one of Kris game pieces because I already know I'm not going to get yalls bracelet maybe Paige but other than that no." Jayy said.

"Ok well Kris do you have any ones bracelet yet"I asked

" Nope and I'm not trying to I'm not that big of a player any more and the game piece I have now I feel like I'm falling in love with her, her name is Kamariy but people also call her Mariy but its speelled different." Kris said

"Same here I think I need to settle down and be with someone real we not gone quit but we gonna loose and Jayy has a chance at winning." Derrion had said.

Jayy just sat there and smirked at us like it was something fucking funny so I reached over an punched him n his nose. I love my self. Everyone had laughed except me but oh well.

"ok so if the game pieces witch is the girls loose there virginity to there boyfriend where does or who does our braclet and neckless go to" I just had to ask and unfortunately Jayy answered

"well little miss sunshine it will go to twitch ever player the game piece wants to win so she will personally give it to a player" Jayy said

I nodded and looked back at Kryshoun and Mary looked back at Zack yea I know what's going to happen tonight

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ok what u think is going to happen that night or when ever who do you think is really going to win why did Rose ask that question is she going to have sex with Kryshoun to get out of that game is Mary going to have sex with Zack for the same reason well you never know tell me what you think.