Chapter Thirteen

Rose POV

      I woke up wrapped in Kyshoun arms he was still sleep. He looked so cute while he was sleep. I slightly moved his arm so I could get up an take a shower an not wake him up. I ran to the bathroom did all my bathroom things then took a 30 minute shower. I got out an got dressed in some red high waisted shorts with a white shirt an some red an white sandals. I ran back to the room an ran an jumped on top of Kryshoun making him wake up.

"Guess what day it is baby?” I said to him smiling

"OUR ANNIVERSARY BABE!!!!!!" he yelled while holding my waist.

I just stayed sitting on him an smiled because he remembered well he always remembers sometimes he tells me what day it is aha.

"Well babe let me go get dressed and everything so I can take you somewhere." he said an I got off of him

     He went to the bathroom does his bathroom stuff I'm guessing that's what he was doing I heard the shower running so i guess that's what he's doing. I ran downstairs an turned the t.v on an waited for him. A few minutes later someone called me i answered without even looking at the caller ID.

Phone Convo

"Hello?" i said

"Hey girl HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Zack says happy anniversary too" Mary says on the other end of the phone

"awe thank you chica tell Zack I said thank you too" I said back to her

"He said no problem so what yall going to do today?" Mari asked

"to be honest girl I don't even know but we about to leave an he taking me out somewhere" I said

"oh well dang ma call or text me later then love you chica bye" she said an with that she hung up.

End Of Phone Convo

I ran upstairs to see what was taking Kryshoun so long. He was sitting on the bed putting on his shoes dang bar was matching my swag. I went over stood in front of him leaned down an kissed he he instantly kissed back. He held my hips an he leaned back on the bed aha I pulled away an we got up an went down stairs to leave.

We got into the car an he started driving somewhere ugh I really wanna know where he is taking me.

"Babe where are we going?" I asked

"Babe just ride please it is our anniversary an it has to be special because I love you." he said back

    I nodded my head an layed back in the chair because I already know this ride is going to be to long. I pulled out my phone an started listening to music an texting Mari.

Text Convo

ThatGirlRose: Hey chica wyd

MariBadBish: Hey do you kno where you are goin yet an nothing just got home from tha movies wit Zack.

ThatGirlRose: Nah we in the car now an awe y'all are so cute.

MariBadBish: Awe thank you an well just wait you will find out where you going soon bye babe girl.

End Of Text Convo

We still weren't there I looked at him. He looked back an smiled. He put his had on my thigh an rubbed circles on it with his thumb. after like another hour of driving we where at the beach it was very beautiful an sunny.

     We got out the car an he led me to a beautiful spot on the beach. It had a table with a white clothe on it two wine classes with red wine in them an two plates of Pasta it had red and white rose petals everywhere oh my gosh it was pretty. You could see the tears if joy in my eyes.

     We walked over and he pulled out my chair an I sat down an he pushed it back in. He went to his side an took his seat an looked at me.

"baby we have been together for 2years an 5months an you are the only girl I lover an will ever love we want kids together and want to spend the rest of our life's together. ......

he stopped an came an got on one knee beside me.

"Roselindia will you Mary me I know we are young but now we don't have to worry about anything we are out of school now and everything and I just want you baby" he said slipping the ring on my finger.

"yes baby yes I will marry you I love you baby" I said back

     after all of that he sat back in his seat an we finished our meal an everything we stayed at the beach for a little while. He had snuck an put bathing suits in the trunk of our car. We changed and went swimming. We got out and started our way back home.

        The whole ride was silent. We finally got to my parents house put the bed in a truck an took it to our new home we went to his moms house and grabbed his bed an the rest of his things an took them to out new place.

     We went back to his moms place and told her all about the marriage she was so happy she even wants to take me wedding dress shopping an she wants to helps plan the wedding. Well now all we have to do is find a way for my parents to understand I'm not there little baby anymore.

      We are now on the way to Mari house to tell her about it an everything lawd I wanna see how her and Zack acts.

     We pulled up to there place an went in like we owned the place.

"MARI" I screamed for her

she came running down stairs with Zack.

"Hey Girl oh hey Kryshoun what brings u here ma?" Mari asks me

"well let's take a seat because this is about to blow ya mind pookie." I said

     We all went into the living an took our seat. Zack an Mari just sat there and looked at Kryshoun an me with a blank expression on there face.

"Well Mari and Zack, Kryshoun and I decided to get married." I said

    I looked over at them and they just started at us with there mouths wide open. Then Mari smiled at us. Well now its time to talk about this baby thing.

"okay so Boys Mari an I decided that we want to get pregnant at the same time so you guys can we work on having a baby pleasssssse" we begged them they nodded I was surprised.

     Mari an I jumped up screaming because I'm getting Married an me an her are both going to work on having kids.

"Well Mari we have known each other sense we where younger I have hurt you you have hurt me but we got through it we had our arguments an our ups an downs we let my sister get in between us at times but baby I love you and want you to be mine forever Mari will you marry me?" Zack said

     She got up an jumped up an down squealed an said yes over and over. They kissed an hugged. Kryshiun an I left an went to our new place an that was our day.

Well hope you liked this chapter like an comment