Chapter Four Party Part One

I was awoken by a mad ass Mary just yelling and fussing at me in spanish like what did I do now. All I did was sit up. She hit me one last time n my arm. We busted out laughing because she wasn't up all the way either. We both started to run down stairs. There was a table full of breakfest food. I'm not a breakfest  person.

"im not a breakfest person" (I said")

"ok well you sure you don't want a little bit"(Mary said)

            I nodded a no. She said ok I ran upstairs back to her room. I went to her bathroom that was installed in her room. I took a long two hour shower it was real hot but I love the way the water feels on my skin. I got out and looked at the time it was only 4:45pm I slept all day well then thats good I'm not going to be going to sleep at this party.I put on some red lace panties and a black and red lace bra to match. I put on a black shirt and some red shorts. I'm going to change into my dress and everything in like two hours ill change at  around 6:45 . Mary ran upstairs to get her shower. I told her I was going down stairs to watch some movies because her shower is going to take two hours too.

              I sat down in the living room and poped in a movie i have no idea what it was called I just put in something random. After i played the movie my phone started to vibrate. Means I was getting a text I flopped down on the couch and looked to see who it was.

                                                                               Text CONVO

wassup u goin 2 dat party 2nite rite???(jayy)

yea im going wit Mary n Kryshoun y???(me)

oh just asking so Mary goin 2 ritee????

damn it yes she is is that all you want???

no i also wanted to ask do you drink???

mane Jayy do i look like a bitch who dinks???

no not really does Mary drink???

u asking me shit about Mary y dont u ask Mary???

ok I will mean ass

Jayy we just ,met n all so don't be cussin at me u cant c i only cuss when im mad or som1 gettin on my nerves cough cough u

oh im not meanin 2 gt on ya nerves but yo c u n 2hours ight

ight bye now leave me alone until then cus im bout 2 gt dressed

wat you gonna where

jayy y does it matter????

just wondering so what r u gonna where

its red now nun of ya damn biz bye

bye

                                                                           End Of Text Convo

                                 I started to look at t.v but as soon as i picked my head up to watch it, it was going off like really I layed on the couch n texted Jay for a whole hour no hold on i was fixing me some snacks too. I got up n brushed my teeth one last time i ran back into Mary room to see both of our outfits laying on the bed she had a red pencil skirt with a strapless shirt  with a pare of black stelatoes. We are like sisters so we started to change our clothes.

"did Jayy text you???"(mary)

"yea wat bout u"(me)

"yes he was like wat u wearing r u going to the party im like bitch leave me tf alone I said that too"