Chapter Twenty One

Unknown POV

She really thought I was going to take that from her. Your probably wondering who I am but that's nun of your business right now. Rose and Marry thought they were getting away with this. What they don't know is I've been keeping am eye on them. They both will pay. An you will know who I am really soon.

Rose POV

I'm just laying in bed watching TV with Kryshoun when my phone started to vibrate.

Unknown person: " you your kids your boyfriend and your best friend better watch their back you little bitch"

With that he hung up. I busted out laughing. No one is going to fuck with nun of us. I'm not scared of anyone. But I do wonder who that person was.

Kry: "why you laughing?"

Me: " no reason baby". I kissed his lips then went to the kids room to get them dressed for the day.

I'm so happy everyone is going to be here today. I don't even know why. Everyone just wanted to meet up here today. Its okay tho. The kids were matching had the exact same outfit on. They both had there hair pulled up. They were so cute. I took them downstairs an sat them in the living room to watch cartoons as I cooked breakfast.

As soon as I was finished Marie just walked insude. I love that girl. Then Zack came inside. I had everyone sit at the table as I fixed plates. I ran upstairs to get Kry but he was already on his way downstairs dressed. Everyone sat down to eat and talk.

Later on that day

Everyone got tired of sitting inside so we decided to take the kids to the park. They need to play off some energy they stay hyper.

Marie: you guys want ice cream??

The kids: yes ma'am

Marie: come one Zack let's go get them ice cream

An that was that they up an left. Kryshoun had to go do something so I'm just here with the kids. After a good ten minutes no one has came back. I was texting to see where they were. But when I lifted my head I saw a grown man talking to Kaylee.

Me: heeey get away from her.

He just stood there and kept talked and holding her arm like he didn't hear me. Oh hell nah I know his ass heard me. Don't tell me imma have to beat this man ass. I got up an ran over to the swings.

Me: hey let her go man.

He looked up at me and you could never even guess who it was. His eyes. His smile. His everything I fucking hated him with a passion. Him and his girl moved. What is he doing here? What does he want with me? You know what that doesn't even matter.

Him: did you miss me baby?

Me: damn it get away from her an stay the hell away from me.

Him: awwh don't be like that ma. No hug no kiss? Wow

Me: damn it jay get the fuck away from me. Go back to where ever the hell you were at an don't come back.

With that he smiled and walked away. I grabbed Kyle and Kaylee off the swing. I watched as Jay pulled off and Kryshoun turn back into the park with Zack an Marie right behind him. Marie and Zack got out the car with ice cream and some other bags of stuff. Kryshoun got out the car with a lot of bags too. They cane and sat them on the table.

The kids ran up an gave Kry a hug then sat down on the bench.

Kaylee: so what is this daddy??

Kryshoun: I hope you don't think I forgot. Happy anniversary Rose. Same to you Zack an Marie. Annnnd happy daughter an son day to you two little ones.

He said tickling them. He had hot dogs chips candy drinks cake ice cream and a lot of other stuff. We sat there and ate and talked and just had fun with each other. I'll tell them about Jay being here later. Don't need to make a scene in front of the kids.

We cleaned everything up and threw away the trash and packed up the left over stuff. The kids looked sleep so kry picked both them up and put them in the car and strapped them down. He came back an put the bags in the car. After that we all left.

At the house.

The kids were sleep once we got home so I just let them sleep. I'll give them there bath tomorrow morning. I took there clothes off of them and put there PJs on them then I tucked them in. Wow they are heavy sleepers. I went to my room took a quick hour shower. I got out and put on something from Victoria's secret. I wanted to wear it before I got fat with the baby bump. I put on a real big t shirt an crawled up in bed beside Kryshoun. Ugh time to tell him

Me: so um baby guess who I saw today....

Kry: I don't know who baby??

Me: Jay

Kry: WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE.

(A/N: yessssss it is short I know I'm sorry but I haven't updated for you guys since my birthday in February. Sorry tho my grandmom just died a few weeks ago an I have been mad depressed but I'm not going to stop writing because she liked when I wrote. She even read my books. But enough of the sadness. Vote and comment)