Chapter Three Don't Wanna Be

This week has been going through really fast it is already Friday  and that party thing is tomorrow. I love to party so I can't wait to go. I am now sitting in my last class of the day. I have been thinking about that stupid sex game thing because I really don't want to be in it. Kris changed the rules they have until monday to have there game peices so they can get this stupid game started.I didn't finish first in class today. I waited all day because I am still thinking about that  game. I looked at  the clock and I had five minutes left of class to finish 50 questions. I looked at the questions then i went and just started circling answers I gave it to the teacher then the bell rung.

             I didn't have anything in my locker so I just went to the car. Kryshoun was already in there because he got out of class 5 minutes before me. We went straight to his house and plus he bought me a party outfit i dont know why because if he looks in my closet its frull of party clothes thats why I have two closets. I really needed to talk to him about him telling his stank friends they can't put me in there game. He parked his 2014 ford mustang shelby in the driveway. We walked inside the house and he headed straight up the stairs. I walked and he moved back so I could go in front of him. He covered up my eyes and we started walking up the stairs. We got to his room and he uncovered my eyes. 

                    I looked on his bed and there i saw a red skin tight dress with some black wedges the dress was sleeveless and super short I loved it. I turned around and kissed him. I then pulled away.

"I love you think you sooo much for this babe." (rose)

"Oh Rose hush you know I love you" (kryshoun)

"yea i know baee but I wanna talk about that sex game thing I don't wanna be in it"

"What makes you think your going to be in it Rose?"

"because Jayy said one of his game peices was at our table."

"well I don't think he will put you in it so don't worry Rose"

                I nodded and that was it. It was around 5 something and i'm staying with Mary so Kryshoun is going to pick Rose and I up tomorrow at 7:45p.m and we have to be ready. I looked at him and kissed him one last time.

"ok I have to go to Mary house you wanna come and chill with us for a lil?" (rose)

"yea i will chill wiy yall for a bit." (kryshoun)

                  I grabbed the dress he grabbed his keys and we left. It took us 30minutes before we got to Mary house. I walked onto her porch and knocked on her door. I heard her running down her stairs she unlocked then opened the door. She let us in.

 "lo que de chica" (wassup girl Mary said)

"nothing wats up and Kryshoun gone chill with us too for a lil ight"

                      We walked up stairs and Kryshoun just followed. Mary ran down stairs to fix some pop corn some snacks. Kryshoun and I waited for her. After 45 minutes before she came upstairs with sodas pop corn candy chips just a lot of junk food.i didnt care because i eat junk all the time.

" ok lets cut to the damn chace If anyone of you perveted ass friends put me in their game I will chop off there balls and make them eat them understan Kryshoun" (Mary said)

"damn mary calm down if you do get put in the game just keep your v-card duh"(kryshoun said in a duhh tone)

"well what about me if I get put into the game im going to kill them" (i said)

                everyone started laughing because I said it real ghetto n i have a acent so it was kind of funny. But I was serious. We watched like 3 scary movies then we watch Kevin Hart. After all the snacks and the movied went off Kryshoun went home. I went to her bathroom and took a shower . It was now likw 12:45 am so I was getting tired. I put on some shorts and a sports bra then a tank top. We laying doen in her King Sized bed and started talking about how we don't wanna be in that game thing. I told her how I don't think they would put me in it because of Kryshoun. She said truree and what about her I told her not to give it up. We staryed up for a little while then we fell asleep.