Chapter Sixteen

I woke up and took a shower got dressed then I went to go cook breakfast. I'm pissed at him for having two kids but see I'm gone keep acting like I don't care. After I got done fixing (bacon sausage eggs gritz and pancakes) I went and got Kyle and Kaylee up. I bathed them and dressed them then took them downstairs and sat them at the table. I went and got Kryshoun up but he was already up an ready he pecked my lips an we ran downstairs to fix the kids plates.

me: Kaylee I you went to sleep before I got to teach you how to say grace so how about you learn now baby girl.

she nodded her head and smiled at me.

Kaylee: father tank you for tis food an tank you for my step mommy and my daddy tank you for my broter an my real um mommy amen.

I looked at her an she smiled again everyone started eating all quietly until Kryshoun broke the silence like what the fuck do you got to say.

Kryshoun: Kaylee, when you were saying grace why did you say "my um real mommy" is everything OK?

she looked at her plate , smiled then said everything is fine. She knows I don't believe that so she looked at me I nodded I'll talk to her later. I love them kids I don't know why but I love them like there mine. I only have one more night with them then we have to take them back. I cleaned up everything an untied Kaylee's hair. Kyle has long hair too so I'll give him braids straight back because he doesn't want it cut.

         So Kyle, Kaylee, Kryshoun and hi went into the living room and I started to do Kyles hair. Kaylee pushed my arm. I looked at her and smiled.

Kaylee: mommy can we go talk in the room?

meyeah anything for you baby girl.

We got up and started to go to the room.

Kryshoun: where y'all going?

me: to the room

Kryshoun: why

me: just because stay down here with kyle we will be back

after that we went to the room I sat on the bed and sat her on my lap. Put of no where she started to cry

me: what's wrong baby girl

Kaylee: my real mommy goes out everyday and leaves us home with a different man every time an they......

she cut off her sentence an started crying more. she held on to my shirt and cried.

me: tell me baby girl what do they do? Do they touch you any kind of way?

she lifted up her shirt and had whips all down her back. why didn't I see this last night when I was bathing them. she pulled down the left side of her pants and she had bruises all down Ber left leg. I looked at her an wanted to cry. she put her shirt down and her pulled her pants.

Kaylee: they hit us and then one of them kept rubbing on me I cried but he said if I told anyone he would kill me. An when momma is home she would bath us an get mad because we can't do it our self's an she would yell an say we need to leave and then when the men come over they don't watch us an they don't feed us that's why we were so happy to come to dads but when she gets mad she says he isn't our dad that he doesn't want to be in our life.

me: listen here baby girl were going to tell your dad an we will get this handled I promise how would you like to live with me an your daddy an I might be having you a little sister or brother.

Kaylee: I love you mommy

me: I love you more baby girl now let's go clean your face.

we went to the bathroom and I cleaned her face up then we went back downstairs so I can finish Kyles hair. But first I need to talk to Kryshoun.

Me: Baby can we talk. Kaylee go sit back down baby girl.

Kryshoun: yeah baby come on

we went to the room because I really need to talk to him like this is crazy I don't want Kaylee nor Kyle there.

me: baby your baby mama is always leaving kyle and Kaylee there with a man an she has bruises on her back n legs an one touches her and told her if she tell he will kill her I don't want them there.

Kryshoun: what the fuck hell nah imma kill DAT bitch.

he started to pass back n forth an I didn't know what to do. Well damn

TO BE CONTINUED DUN DUN DUN

(A/N: dang tell me what ya think its kinda sad thou but yea what ya think?)