Chapter Seventeen

Later what night

kryshoun: Rose go get Kaylee an Kyle dressed in sure they made a mess then take them to the car.

         I just went because he was mad as hell.I went down stairs cleaned up there face changed there outfits put there shoes on them an fixed Kaylee's hair then I headed off out side an put them in the car. I sat in the passenger side and called Kryshoun to come outside that we where ready. He came outside an got in and we drove off.

Kaylee: Daddy where are we going?

Kryshoun: we going to see momma baby girl is that okay?

Kaylee: NOOOOO PWEEZ DADDY I DONT WANT TO GO PWEEZ PWEEZ DONT MAKE US GO BACK DADDY

She started to cry and scream I don't know why there mom would do suck a thing.

Kryshoun: Calm down baby girl you not going back. Rose get her an hold her an let her know she not going back.

        I took Kaylee out of her seat and hugged her tight with tears in my eyes as her tears fell onto my shirt. I looked back and Kyle was sleep. Kaylee was on her way. As soon as Kaylee was completely sleep Kryshoun pulled into Kyilee's house. There where 2men outside so I'm guessing there where more inside. Kryshoun got out an punched one of the dudes and it knocked them out then Kryshoun punched the other dude an it was a long fight but Kyrshoun won he walked in an drug Kyilee out side by her hair and brought her to the car. He pushed her head into the window.

Kryshoun: you she that little girl? Yeah she's mine and she has bruises down her back and leg because of you, you dumb bitch you she that little boy over there he's also mine an he fell asleep because he didn't want to be woke when I brought them back. Why the hell does my daughter have bruises and you letting some man touch her in a bad way okay let's see how u feel being touched the wrong way forcefully.

He dragged her back inside by her hair an came back out with a broom. He came and out her head back into the window and put the broom in her ass.

Kryshoun: you like that bitch huh?? Do you like that shit bitch?

Kyilee: there not your fucking kids anyways Kryshoun why do you care so fucking much about your..............

He pulled her hair back and she shut up.

Kryshoun: if you ever think your big enough to fuck with me I'll kick your ass as well as I did the bitches inside your house.

       He took the broom an put it in her a little more and she moaned so he made it hurt instead of feel good that's how you tell she a hoe.

Kryshoun: next time were panties and real clothes. But I'm taking my kids stupid bitch

He took the now wet broom out of her an thru it on the ground. He pulled her head out the window.

Kryshoun: take pictures of her bruises Rose. Like I said Kyilee I'm getting my damn kids.

      He through her out the car..he got in and we drove off. Once we got home I put the kids to bed sense they were still sleep. Me and Kryshoun went to the room we needed to talk.

Me: Baby what did she mean when she said they aren't even your kids well before you cut her off?

Kryshoun: baby I don't want to talk about it

Me: baby please I'm here for you and you know that

Kryshoun: okay so baby I'm not there father my brother is he died the day there were born an ever sense then I took the role of being there father I cut her off just in case the kids could here her because there mine but they have always been with her but I would go visit after school an things when you didn't come over I miss my brother so much and everytime I look at Kaylee and Kyle see him I'm sorry I never told you baby I just didn't know how.

I looked down at my hand then looked back at him an he had a tear coming down his eye. I kissed him softly and layed on top of him.

Rose: its okay baby I live you anyway now there OUR kids.

(A/N okay I am so sorry for being Kate updating but the names has changed I messed up the little girl name is Kaylee an the moms name is Kyilee and the son is Kyle the mom won't be in here as much anymore but comment don't just vote I want to know your likes and dislikes too)