Chapter Seven Really Don't Care

I closed the door as fast as I could but I guess I didn't close it fast enough because he came in. "What the hell do you want?" I said He just stood there and smirked like what the fuck is he up too.

"WHAT ANSWER?" me

"OOOh I came to let you know me you and my other two game pieces are about to go on a date go get dressed now hurry up" He said

" Im calling Kryshoun because I am not going any where with you and other two game pieces I thought there was only two of us me and Mary?" Me" 

" Nope I had to find one more her name is Paige and call Kryshoun he can't do anything the rules state that you have to go everywhere I want you to go with me but I can't force you into having sex with me.

     I pulled out my phone and called my boyfriend but I was also thinking on who the fuck is paige I think I heard about her I think she the new girl at the school. 

                                                                        Phone Convo

" Hello" He said 

" Baby Jayy is trying to make me go on a date with him and his other two game pieces" I said

"oh ight baby stay there go get dressed for the date but don't l;eave with him i'm on my way i'll be there with you the whole time." He said

"Mkayy hurry up I really don't want him here he erkin for real for real.

"ahhha ight im coming"

"ok"

                                                                          End Of Convo

I ran up the stairs and took a real quick shower. As soon as I got out there was a knock on the door. I wrapped my towel and ran down the steps. Jayy was in the kitchen smirking at me I forgot his ugly ass was here.

"damn ma yo body fine" he said 

I rolled my eyes and opened the door it was Kryshoun. I squelled and jumped on him and started kissing all over his face he held my waist up. I really love this boy.

" So you came to open the door naked" He said

" Come upstairs" I said

I held his hand and pulled him up the stairs. He picked me up by my waist once we got to the top of the stairs. He started to kiss all on my neck ahhhha I really love this boy he never tries to rush when I say stop and only startes and stopes if I try to go to fast he wont take advantage of me.  He walked me to the room and layed me on my bed beside my out fit. He kissed all on me and moved his hands on my body it didn't go that far he kissed my lips then got up.

" Get dressed baby" He said

 I got up of the bed ans started to get dressed I had on a hot pink and lime green pantie and bra set I put that on them I put on my white skinny jeans with my whit and black strapless shirt. I had some stelattos to match. I picked up my phone and we went down stairs.

"OK I wan't the necklass and brqclet now yall was doing a lot" Jayy said with a smirk and his hand out like I was really about to give him my braclet and neckless he funny as hell.

Me and Kryshoun walked outside and followed Jayy to get Mary and Paige.. We pulled up at a house and a girl with Light bluish eyes she wasn't tall but she wasn't short she had straight white teeth, Her hair went right above her but it was black with light brown high lights she had on a red pencil skirt and a white shirt to make it look like a dress. She had on the cutest shoes to match. She walked in and got in the car with us instead of Jayy.

" Wassup so your name is Paige?" I said 

"Yep and you must be the great Rose?" she said 

"well i'm not that great but yea im rose"

We pulled of to go get Mary I already know she is going to ride with us she hates Jayy. We pulled up and parked behind Jayy I ran up to the door and just walked in and saw my sexy ass best friend (no homo)  She had on a black and red dress with some pretty stelattos to match. 

"Hey sexy mamy" Me

"*giggles* wassup chica " Mary

We started lauighing because we do this every time we see each other. We went outside  and she got into Jayy car and hit him in the face for making her come then she got out walked to my car got in and we left. We followed Jayy to a buffet  We all got out and walked in got us a table and everything. Jayy was in the middle then it was Paige on one side and Mary on the other then you had me and Kryshoun on the other side of the table. Kryshoun touched my leg and started sliding his hand up until he touched my spot we looked up at each other and he smirked at me I just let him keep his hand there. 

I felt someone kick me from under the table and looked up at Mary. Check your phone she mouthed. I picked up my phone and read the text she had just sent me. "Omg I want out of this but bring up a convo please and kick Jayy he has his hands on my spot." I kicked Jayy right in his leg he said owwww then I brought up something random convo.

" So Paige do you have any brothers" I asked 

I looked at Mary and she was mean mugging Paige hard what the fuck is her problem?

"Yea Paige explain your famliy tree and your fuck face brother" Mary

"Just because you where stupid enough to fuck with my brother gives you no fucking right to talk about him" Paige

" You know what i'm tired of you and your stupid ass brother so fight me again you stupid bitch I fucked you up once I can do it again" Mary 

" You know what yes Rose I have a brother that fucked up Mary's life

To Be Continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

OMG what is going on the new girl Paige fought Mary

Paige's brother messed with Mary

this is crazy as hell hope you enjoy love all you guys