Chapter Six Monday

So it is now monday Kryshoun, Destany and I decided to stay at Mary's the whole weekend we went home yesterday after church to get us some clothes for school then we went back to Mary house I woke up in Kryshoun's arms it made me smile a little to know I have someone to love me like him.. I pushed him a little to make him wake up. He fluttered his eyes open and started to smile at me I loved this boy so much. He pecked my lips. Then we started kissing seriously. I was tired of waiting I want to give all of me to this boy and it dosnt matte now i'm in this game and if I let him I will be out this game and Jayy won't be able to win. I flipped him over and got on top of him. I started to kiss him even harder I began to move and grind on me. I felt something stick me in my leg. I smiled through the kiss and started to lift his shirt and take it off. This time he took my pants and panties off first. I went down and took off his pants but left his boxers on He took my shirt off then unhoocked my bra. He flipped me over and he started to kiss me down my whole body. He got down to my spot and started to just kiss me down there. He licked it just a little to make me moan.

                   He started to come back up he just kept kissing me it turned me on even more. I pulled his head down to me once he stopped kissing me and whispered "I want you know" in his ear. He started smiling and went back down to my spot.. He left kisses then he started to eat me out it felt so good but I know I wasnt really ready to loose my v-card. I looked at the time and it was time to go to school. "baby its time to......" I was cut off by him pushing his finger in me. I started to moan because it felt so good I didn't know what to do. I pulled him up to me and started kissing him but he kept his fingers in my intrance "I know it's time to go baby" He said I was to far deep in my feelings to say any thing else back to him. I layed there till he was done when he pulled his fingers out he licked them. I started to blush then start to giggle.

               He came down to kiss me but I put my finger to his lips "you just ate me out go clean your mouth"  I  said he smirked  and said "you tasted good to baby" I smiled then got up to get my  shower and brush my teath. I finished up with everything I got out the shower dried off and put on something warm because it was a lot of snow outside i didnt even know it was suppose to snow. I put on a lime gran camie, a hot pink shirt some black high waisted skinny jeans with my jean vest to go over it. I was fly. Kryshoun and I took pictures outside in the snow and everything. Mary,Kryshoun and I got into the car and took off to school i guess those people came and cleared the road. 

                we got to the school and went in. We were late so we had second period now. We all went to class I always finish first and plus not that many people came to school today in one class out teacher didn't even come to school today where the fuck they do dat at.

       We finished the day it was so bad. Everyone started at me all day some even whispered then looked at me. It had me in my feelings. Now that school I am headed home I wanted to just cry I don't wanna be in this dumb ass game. I have avoided it for a whole year now they wanna do this. This is fucking fucked.(sorry for my language I am really mad about being in this game and I have a boyfriend that I love with all my heart can y'all tell me what to do).

  I pulled up into the drive way and went straight in. I went to the kitchen got me a bottle of water and an apple. I ran to my room an lied on my bed I started thinking about the game and everything that has happened today. I just want to cry.

     After like 2 hours of doing nothing and being home alone there was a knock on the door. I ran down stairs hoping it was Kryshoun "Coming" I said. I went and opened the door and you will never ever guess who it was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JAYY oh fuck

ooooooo y is jayy there what do you think bout to happen? Do you think you can help her on what to do to get out this "stupid" game well comment and vote so she will know what to do And there is a new Character coming I can't wait