Chapter Fifteen

Five hours later

     Kryshoun an I had gotten up he said we were about to leave. I guess we were going to whoever he was talking to on the phones house. I really didn't want to because there's a feeling in my gut that he was cheating on me.

Kryshoun: baby what's wrong?

Me: nothing why?

Kryshoun: because you have been quiet this whole ride so don't try and tell me its nothing?

"should I tell him how I feel or leave it alone and wait till we get to that girls house or where ever we are going to meet her so he doesn't think I don't trust him?' I thought to myself

Me: baby its really nothing

Kryshoun: yeah okay

I shrugged my shoulders an started to call Marie.

"RING RING RING" I didn't think she would pick up but she did after the 6th ring.

Marie: hola chica

Me: hola mama wassup

Marie: you know how you my bae/best friend/sister/everything else right?

Me: yea why what done happened?

Marie: well see what had happen was its a real funny story right your going to love it.

She just paused and started laughing I looked at Kryshoun an looked confused.

Me: MARIE WHATS THE STORY

Marie: o yea right *giggles* imightbepregnant *giggles*

Me: I got an even funnier story. Me too

After that I heard nothing then she busted out laughing. I love that girl but she was getting on my nerves with all that laughing so I hung up.

Kryshoun: what was all of that about baby?

Me: Nothing Marie told me she might be pregnant.

Kryshoun: awl hell y'all both might be pregnant bruh you an Marie be setting people up.

Me: how we set y'all up?

Kryshoun: because no matter what y'all do its done the same. y'all getting married one day after each other y'all both had sex wit no rubber the same day so y'all might even have y'all baby on the same day.

He has a point about all of that but we never set them up. And even if we did we would be slick enough to get away with it.

Me: babe we didn't set y'all up I promise.

      He nodded his head and put the car in park. I looked out the window at the big house. He walked over and opened my door. We walked up the stairs and he rung the doorbell.

    Two kids came an opened the door a boy and a girl. they looked just alike so I'm guessing there twins the girl had long black hair that probably stopped in the middle of her back she was gorgeous an the boy was just cute as ever.